healthPiper Reviews

of reviewers recommend healthPiper
Read healthPiper Reviews

About healthPiper:

The healthPiper system provides the patient simplicity, control and respect, while at the same time making the advice and guidance of your doctor as instantly and effortlessly available as possible. We did it by carefully harnessing mobile technology to turn an aggravating experience into a satisfying one. Using healthPiper, you sign up, meet with your doctor via video chat, agree on a treatment, and have your medication shipped to your door. We track how you are doing via our mobile app, and your doctor is available throughout the day and most weekends to promptly answer questions via instant message, and adjust treatment as needed, collaboratively. Treatment the way it should be. Simple.

(310) 208-1744

support@healthpiper.com

I love how convenient it is to get my medication shipped directly to me every month. Dr. Cheng has been so helpful and understanding; she even checks in with me periodically to make sure I'm doing okay. Emily also does a great job as the concierge. This is a great service that I would definitely recommend to anyone struggling with mental health issues.
Dr Freedman and his team are kind and compassionate. They work with any schedule and are available all the time. I could not be happier with the help his office has provided me and highly recommend him to anyone looking for this kind of mental care. As a touring professional the mobile app is very easy to use and helpful. I find it great to be able to communicate with my doctor all the time while I am out on tour.
I would definitely recommend HealthPiper to anyone seeking a psychiatrist! I think the initial worry is that using the app would seem impersonal but actually, it’s quite the opposite. Instead of waiting to see your doctor once or twice a month, I can message Dr. Freeman on the app and will get a quick response to any concerns or questions I might have. It’s convenient in scheduling and my first video chat was very insightful and personal. I felt more relaxed being in the comfort of my own home for it as well. My experiences with therapists and doctors in the past felt very sterile in comparison. The prescription process is easy and they make sure to get you the best possible price at your local pharmacy.
Where do I even begin... I have always struggled with depression as far back as middle school. The run of the mill antidepressants mostly did the trick. However, after the birth of my second child I was “” that close to checking into a psychiatric hospital because I wanted to stop living. I tried to see psychiatrists and all the wait lists went out at minimum 3 months. I would probably be dead by then. Somehow I stumbled across healthPiper and I shed a tear now thinking where I might have been without my doctor. It took months and months and tons of medication changes to be here today. Although, $100 is hard to spend every month I will never regret that coming out of my bill pay. Dr. Cheng replied quickly and honestly. She let me suggest medication and gave me pros and cons. She is wonderful. I don’t think my mental health would have recovered without them. Thank you for reading and things can get better.
Dr. Freedman is everything I was looking for. He helped me when I was in need of a prescription ASAP for my anxiety. Dr. Freedman video chats and he is available via text through the app 24/7. I am very thankful for this help. Would definitely recommend his services. I got my prescriptions the same night I met with him after the video chat!
HealthPiper is a fantastic service having used them for several months to better treat my OCD. The doctor and staff are helpful, quickly responsive, and provide high quality care. I am so grateful to have found this service.
One of the best experience I ever had. Very knowledgable ,friendly & professional team.
Dr. Joshua Is always available no matter when & Always answer my questions in the shortest time and always check out to see how am I doing. Very blessed to find them.
HealthPiper has helped me tremendously in caring for my mental health. There is no waiting or worrying or hidden fees; instead, it’s just you connecting with a real doctor who actually cares about your wellbeing. I’m beyond grateful to have Dr. Freedman and Ben, his assistant, just a message away; my chat box with them is a safe space, and that gives me the peace of mind that everyone deserves to have.
I receive treatment from Dr. Freedman, and the experience has been excellent. Scheduling my first visit was easy, and I received a detailed diagnosis with a treatment plan that was implemented right away. His use of technology as a way for me to ask questions, renew prescriptions and get a consult is a big plus. Previously, I was always having to schedule my last doctor in-person and was frequently kept waiting. This has all changed for the better with Dr. Freedman and the exceptional service delivered by his staff, significantly improving my quality of life. I'm much appreciative and wanted to share my experience for others who are looking for help as I was.
Convenient. Confidential and always available. HealthPiper has been an awesome experience and always makes me feel like I have access all the time when I have questions or needs.
Dr. Freedman has been wonderful. The app and service is very convenient and really helped me through a difficult time. I highly recommend Healthpiper!
I've been through several psychiatrists and I can say with 100% certainty that Dr Freedman has changed my life for the best. I was ready to give up entirely with looking for help and ready to accept that life was the way it was and I was beyond help. I found the Healthpiper app and thought I would give it one more shot, and immediately, without hesitation Dr. Freedman was on the other end listening to my story, and offering advice. He was nonjudgmental and most important I could tell he was invested in me and my mental health. Before i paid for any services, and before we met in person, I knew i could trust him, and I knew he would help. When we finally did meet we talked more about my personal struggles and he proceeded to give me advice. No nonsense advice i had gotten before from other psychiatrists who could care less, but actual ways to reprogram myself to deal with my anxiety. Speaking with Dr. Freedman, partnered with the medication he has given me, I am an entirely new person. I am happy. I haven't struggled with my Anxiety or PTSD to the extent that I was before and I really feel like I have been given the life I wanted to have. With the Healthpiper app, I have 24/7 communication with Dr. Freedman and his team, and he always responds in a timely manner. I want to thank Dr. Freedman and his staff for taking such great care of me and my mental health, and changing my life for the best.
healthPiper is the model for how health care should work. I was tired of navigating the complicated and time consuming insurance process of going through a therapist to get a recommendation for a psychiatrist (and the cost of it). I found healthPiper on Google and reached out- I received a response from Ben shortly after, and had my first appointment with Dr. Freedman a few days later. Dr. Freedman gave me an incredible framework to explain my brain chemistry, diagnosed me, and helped carefully titrate my medication. Dr. Freedman and Ben have been readily available for any questions or thoughts I have had (which is many, due only to my, and check in regularly to see how you are doing. I cannot express my gratitude enough for the team and how, with healthPiper's help, I have actually been able to manage my anxiety for the first time in my life! I could not be any happier with the service and look forward to continuing my relationship with the team.
HealthPiper is a brilliant way to stay in contact with your psych when you need them most. I find regular sessions are often too much time for what I need. It’s nice to be able to spread your session out over the month and really use the time effectively. Responses are very prompt and helpful. This is the future. Highly recommend It. Can’t believe I ever did things differently before. It’s kind of like a current iPhone Vs. a flip phone. No comparison. Try it. You’ll see what I mean.
Emily and Dr. Freedman have been kind and helpful. I like being able to text within the app at any time and get a quick response. I would definitely recommend working with Dr. Freedman.
I am so grateful that I not only found healthPiper, but that Dr. Freedman and his team were able to help me find the right treatment. He is thorough, kind, and empathetic - making this process simple and enjoyable! Finding the right treatment can be daunting, but Dr. Freedman is there every step of the way so I never felt alone or in the dark. I don’t know what I would’ve done without this service. I would recommend highly to anyone!
I have been using Heath Piper for a few years now. My initial session with Dr. Freedman was very helpful and professional. Without going into to my personal details , he provided top-notch therapy and has given me info on free tools to manage my issues. The session alone is worth a great deal more than what he charges, (like getting a a Bentley for the price of a Toyota). The medication delivery system is flawless. The staff is excellent. Over the years I have made several special requests, due to various travel issues etc. Every request was addressed swiftly and efficiently through the app by either Emily or Dr. Freedman. The pricing is unbeatable. Nothing comes close in the mental healthcare industry. Try Health Piper. I did, over 2 years ago and I am still a customer.
I am eternally grateful for the help and care that Dr. Freeman and staff have provided me. The response time is truly amazing. After dealing with the health care system for years, I had come to feel like just a number. However, Dr. Freeman and his app is a beacon of hope. He sincerely cares.
I hope anyone who is struggling with mental health issues finds their way to this extraordinary care and support with Dr. Freeman and staff through healthpiper. They are there for you day or night.
Last August, I took a moved across the country after graduating from college. With a major move along with other factors, I found myself beginning to look for a more innovative healthcare service that catered more to my needs than traditional office visits that result in heavy costs associated with no insurance. I finally came across healthPiper, and I honestly couldn’t have found a more suitable service for several reasons. Notably, healthPiper’s monthly subscription cost is INCREDIBLY low compared to any other service offered (and trust me, I did quite a bit of research). Also, I have yet to have a more personable and communicative medical provider who genuinely cares about my well-being. With healthPiper’s modern healthcare model, you are able to communicate with your provider 24/7, and contrary to other services, I have received a response almost immediately! An extra perk is having your medication sent to your pharmacy of choice monthly or being delivered to your home without having to even send a reminder. Ultimately, healthPiper’s innovative healthcare services are beyond any service I have used or seen before, and I could not recommend this service more!
HealthPiper saved me from running out of my medication when I lost my insurance. At first, I was apprehensive because it was a new thing. However, the process was so easy and much more convenient than waiting months to get an appointment at a psychologists office. The communication Dr. Freedman and Ben have had with me has been phenomenal and I highly recommend this service to anyone in need. I couldn’t be happier!
healthPiper is rated 4.99 based on 116 reviews