Helium 10 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Helium 10
Email, Live Chat
Read Helium 10 Reviews

About Helium 10:

Founded by CEO Manny Coats, Helium 10 is a leading e-commerce technology company that has created an all-in-one software suite for Amazon (private label) entrepreneurs. With its mission to help Amazon sellers rise to the top, Helium 10’s comprehensive software package was designed to provide advanced Amazon seller solutions in the areas of product research, keyword research, listing optimization, product launch, keyword tracking, refund management, and profits analytics amongst other essential functions to help Amazon sellers improve their sales and revenue.

Our mission is to create the next generation of successful Amazon entrepreneurs by delivering a highly accurate, powerful, comprehensive Amazon software package at an affordable price so that sellers at every level can achieve the financial success they deserve.

Based in Irvine, California, with multiple satellite offices around the world, Helium 10 exists to provide Amazon sellers with a comprehensive software suite that addresses their business maintenance and sales growth needs.

support@helium10.com

Tell us how Helium 10 made you happy
Helium 10 has so much powerful tools in a single package. The Freedom ticket makes it even a greater package for Amazon sellers. Would definitely recommend to others.
I only used the free trial option and was very impressed with how easy to use the their tools in order to help you make wise decisions about your business .
Very efficient & innovative company in their industry . Excellent customer support . Progressive
I have been using Helium 10 as a premiere member for the past month and I only have great things to say about the software. There are so many tools that I haven't had a chance to use but can't wait to put to good use! In addition, the training has been fantastic. Love that I received Freedom Ticket with my subscription. That alone was worth the monthly price. Great partner with my business!
Top Amazon FBA Sellers are using this tool to clear 6 figures in sales.

Very powerful tool.

I posted some discount codes below. Thank me later.

LIMITEDTIME50 - 50% Off First Month Of Helium 10
LIMITEDTIME10 - 10% Off Every Month Of Helium 10 Or An Additional 10% Off The Yearly Plan
i am new on these
Its got some good tools but i think its a bit expensive for how often I would use it. Its an essential when building listings but i cant justify paying that fee every single month.
It’s perfect, working with it is easy and user friendly.
I have tried the version for free and it has been very useful, but as I am starting my business I have no possibility of acquiring the software unless the monthly fee is lower.
way too expensive,can't afford it, but the keywords are preciser than JS actually
Good Start
Hi Ritche , I’m a Helium 10 Free software user , I just finish my Elite Amazon class for last 3 days, Benjamin Tan Introduce this software to all of us and I try to use on it, it was very good software for Amazon sellers!
The problem with Helium 10 is:

- They are very good at marketing and hyping their own tools.
- These are tools that don't work very well or have been designed in a rush or designed in a way that makes the customer very excited only to find they don't work very well after subscribing...
- It's clear also that they don't value customers too much with their hardline and rigid approach to customer support.
great app for amazon sallers users thank youuu
I am happy with customer service. Excellent support system.
The tool is great i m a new seller in the market didnt launch my first product but the tool helps alot and the only things bother me is the price kinda high hope they make it alittle low
Great app! Helps seller a lot from product research to keyword finding
Firstly, the tools available through Helium 10 are excellent and I have no doubt, will allow me to create a successful eCommerce business. It’s also great to see the continued development of tools for our benefit. However, I am so impressed with the support, training and overall excellent customer service you provide. First class!
Helium10 just keeps getting better and better.
I cant believe how it keeps putting mroe and more together.
just so bloody good.
very helpful
thanks a lot
An invaluable piece of software for any amazon seller especially now Canadian tool are included in the chrome extension. I never fail to login everyday to look around with so much information to take in about how my products are selling and I'm loving all the new features.
Helium 10 is rated 4.63 based on 995 reviews