Helium 10 Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Helium 10

About Helium 10: Founded by CEO Manny Coats, Helium 10 is a leading e-commerce technology company that has created an all-in-one software suite for Amazon (private label) entrepreneurs. With its mission to help Amazon sellers rise to the top, Helium 10’s comprehensive software package was designed to provide advanced Amazon seller solutions in the areas of product research, keyword research, listing optimization, product launch, keyword tracking, refund management, and profits analytics amongst other essential functions to help Amazon sellers improve their sales and revenue.

Our mission is to create the next generation of successful Amazon entrepreneurs by delivering a highly accurate, powerful, comprehensive Amazon software package at an affordable price so that sellers at every level can achieve the financial success they deserve.

Based in Irvine, California, with multiple satellite offices around the world, Helium 10 exists to provide Amazon sellers with a comprehensive software suite that addresses their business maintenance and sales growth needs.

support@helium10.com

Tell us how Helium 10 made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Helium 10 is an Amazing Tool. I use it every day! Starting my day - Coffee, Sit Down, Open Helium, then Amazon in that order. Thanks, Manny / Bradley"
"They have awesome tools and free videos and facebook groups to get you the information that you need to be successful."
Posted 1 hour ago
"quick response to query"
"Everything you need in one place!"
"very helpful and easy to use tool that i can recommend."
"Works as described - gathering information currently about potential products"
"Helium 10 is very useful and easy to use. I love the video tutorials. Thanks Helium 10 Team!"
"The software is unbelievably powerful and accurate"
"i guess i am missing what different uses i can do with this."
"great software, def recommend"
"Very efficient for me, just need to be a little more ergonomic and accurate."
"So far I have no complaints! Customer support is excellent!"
"An excellent and much needed resource when you are selling on Amazon. Forget the rest and get Helium 10 as it is all you need!"
"I wish support had a chat function where we could receive immediate answers / feedback."
"I am really having issues on product reached, limited Exclude Keyword trying on the upcoming key search for new items very difficult with filter rules, maybe you could contact me to verify, do you have product reach group I could join, I would even pay for an hour for a remote video and screen sharing, THX"
Hi Lana,

Have you had a chance to watch our Keyword Research Workshop? It's over 2 hours of training specific to keyword research with Helium 10.

Watch it here: https://pages.helium10.com/keywords-replay

Also, I would highly recommend joining the Helium 10 Users Group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Helium10Users/
"the best for research"
"I am new to Amazon selling and I have found that Helium 10 has preformed as my trainers have predicted. It is a very valuable tool for my business."
"The keyword organic rankings are consistently off when cross browser checking them. Data points just seem off. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the superlinks to work with multiple ASIN's. Watched all the videos and even reached out to support for help. Nada from them. I need them for some marketing. It's unfortunate because this platform was really on point with up to date metrics, but now it just seems off when trying to validate or double-check it. Really frustrated with the superlinks. Can't raise them on their support email, so hopefully this gets their attention."
Hi Alan,
Thank you for your review. Have you checked out this video on GEMs our 2-step URL builder?

You probably want to use "Targeted ASIN Search URL" be sure to enter one ASIN per line and then click generate.

You can find the GEMs tool here: https://www.helium10.com/gems/
"Great tool for optimization, Easy to use. Many different features."
"GOOD, data is accurate"
"We are finding the program so very useful to get insight into our amazon business. Would love to be able to afford the full suite, but as a little business that isn't possible right now."
Helium 10 is rated 4.67 based on 243 reviews