Helium 10 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Helium 10
Email, Live Chat
Read Helium 10 Reviews

About Helium 10:

Founded by CEO Manny Coats, Helium 10 is a leading e-commerce technology company that has created an all-in-one software suite for Amazon (private label) entrepreneurs. With its mission to help Amazon sellers rise to the top, Helium 10’s comprehensive software package was designed to provide advanced Amazon seller solutions in the areas of product research, keyword research, listing optimization, product launch, keyword tracking, refund management, and profits analytics amongst other essential functions to help Amazon sellers improve their sales and revenue.

Our mission is to create the next generation of successful Amazon entrepreneurs by delivering a highly accurate, powerful, comprehensive Amazon software package at an affordable price so that sellers at every level can achieve the financial success they deserve.

Based in Irvine, California, with multiple satellite offices around the world, Helium 10 exists to provide Amazon sellers with a comprehensive software suite that addresses their business maintenance and sales growth needs.

support@helium10.com

Tell us how Helium 10 made you happy
I am only in my second week of learning the skills and information provided in the Freedom Ticket and so far I have been a happy customer, the lessons are thorough and complete and help with planning the launch of my Amazon business. I don't have a comparison to other tools out there, but this one seems more than enough for a new starter.
Thanks for the service it's amazing. You always care about your customers.”
Horrible experience
Thanks for the service it's amazing. You always care about your customers.
Harika sınız
Give me my card number or id
Very good ☺️☺️
Several tools don't work as advertised. Seller support emails me once every few days with the copy-pasted message of "We haven't forgotten about you!" but the issues remain outstanding for over a month.

Automated review requests aren't being sent. Back-and-forth with support & now 10% are being sent, but several thousand reviews per day aren't being sent.

Restock reports aren't accurate. Showing 0 units in stock when I can see hundreds of units on seller central.

Alerts don't notify if a dimension change results in a higher FBA fee. An email saying "your product was 14.1111426cm length and is now 15.21111156cm length". So I need to check every ASIN after being notified? Whats the point of the alert if it's only partial information?

Refund genie & customer support have conflicting information on US & CA FBA inventory. 1 report is generated, but our inventory in CA & US is separate. No instructions on how to file for 2 regions within 1 seller ID, and seller support has no idea (given answers saying no don't file in both regions, and yes file in both regions).

I also reached out to the sales guy (Michael) who pitched helium10 and said "sellers your size need to be on helium" but unfortunately I didn't receive a reply.
I've been going back-and-forth with seller support for over a month, still no end in sight.

Couldn't recommend helium10 in the slightest. Has negatively impacted our business in several facets and their sales team can't even reply to emails with my concerns.
Helium is very good e-commerce learning technology company
very good and full of information I learned a lot from this site about e-commerce I registered in PLATINUM package but I have a
request the time period of subscription should for two months
kindly consider my request
They did not notify me when the subscription would be renewed and they do not want to return the money for this month that I no longer want it
Hi John,

yes helium 10 good helper aplication
I wanted to test the helium 10 software for a month to see how it works and if it could benefit my business.
I chose the Platinum subscribtion, which was 97 USD/month, with a 30 day money back guarantee. After 20 days I cancelled the subscribtion because it wasn't worth it. But didn't receive my money back. Since then I am trying to get in contact with them but they don't reply to my emails and messages. I feel scammed.
Hi Barry,
We would love to understand your situation better and see if there’s a way we can rectify this. I have sent you a private message requesting your email which I will immediately forward to our support team to get this resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate you letting us know your issue - feedback like this fuels our business.
My experience with the Helium10 service has been great. I appreciate the no cost initial use (20 products for AMZ FBA), and all the well-done professional training videos. This service is amazing! Thank you very much !!
Inaccurate and overpriced
the price point is very high. There will be a package for beginners that focus on product search only. It does very not look like a wise idea to pay a higher price even you are not earning any money.
A suggestion is to create a starter package for at least 3 months, focusing only on the product search and training period. That is a beginner requirement for that period, then he will go further as decided. The starter may not be required many things in your beginner package.
If your product passes the product search phase he will add other modules.
Good soe good
says free, but 30 days free trial, that's not free
I found hellium10 easy to navigate and like the training to help me get started
Great Tool. Really helpful for my business.
tô muốn nhận lại tiền
I hope everything goes great.!
Helium 10 is rated 4.61 based on 1,132 reviews