Helium 10 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Helium 10
Email, Live Chat
Read Helium 10 Reviews

About Helium 10:

Founded by CEO Manny Coats, Helium 10 is a leading e-commerce technology company that has created an all-in-one software suite for Amazon (private label) entrepreneurs. With its mission to help Amazon sellers rise to the top, Helium 10’s comprehensive software package was designed to provide advanced Amazon seller solutions in the areas of product research, keyword research, listing optimization, product launch, keyword tracking, refund management, and profits analytics amongst other essential functions to help Amazon sellers improve their sales and revenue.

Our mission is to create the next generation of successful Amazon entrepreneurs by delivering a highly accurate, powerful, comprehensive Amazon software package at an affordable price so that sellers at every level can achieve the financial success they deserve.

Based in Irvine, California, with multiple satellite offices around the world, Helium 10 exists to provide Amazon sellers with a comprehensive software suite that addresses their business maintenance and sales growth needs.

(818) 873-3087

support@helium10.com

I am only in my second week of learning the skills and information provided in the Freedom Ticket and so far I have been a happy customer, the lessons are thorough and complete and help with planning the launch of my Amazon business. I don't have a comparison to other tools out there, but this one seems more than enough for a new starter.
Have been using Helium for years as we had a lifetime 50% off any plan. Today we received an email that they are removing the discount. Just to be clear, they are not raising prices on their website, but simply reverting on their promise. This is not a company worth my or anyone else's trust. It's a company of liars. Why I say this is because not only has my small company been a paying customer over the years but we're paying them with our companies data. How can I trust Helium not to sell my data to 3rd parties? After what they've done I clearly CAN'T - YOU SHOULD NOT TRUST THEM EITHER!
We appreciate your concern about our recent updates to our grandfathered Diamond Plan. We fully understand how changes like this can be frustrating. As mentioned in our email, we have added a significant amount of value to our Diamond plan, including Adtomic PPC, Follow Up, Market Tracker, our new Walmart marketplace tools, and more. The security and privacy are of customers’ data is a high priority and something we take very seriously. We do not, and have not ever released customer data or information to third-parties. To discuss this further, please contact us at 818-873-3214,
It is very useful in creating my ad campaign and selecting the right keywords. It is much better than the software that I used before.
It doesn't work and the customer service isn't helpful and takes forever to respond
Very helpful specially for those who are beginners.
fantastic product, has helped us so much with our amazon product research. love it!
Stop sending me email after email please
It is excellent. Not only the tool, the education system of how to use Helium 10 and also how to success on Amazon business really helps. Thanks Helium 10 Team, Kevin and Bradely!
Unequivocally a must have for starters like myself.
Really good tool, to bad I cannot connect our Vendor Account but I totally get that it is an limitation in the Amazon integrations, else super happy!!
Yes This tool is very useful
its very useful software for amazon seller to grow their business.
Helium 10 is a perfect apps for me
Good very nice
I faced an authorization issue during subscription, but a super prompt response received from Helium 10 support team. Looking forward to take action, the moment I am live.
Good services,and low prices❤️❤️
Amazing😊💯
Yes Helium 10 is a very good tool , free excess gave me a lot of knowledge and I gave them 4.5 review
Can’t make an account the “are you a robot” check never fills just keeps circling. Been like this for the last week. There is no contact us button on the website and if it is should make it more visible. Never got past the membership part so can comment on the actual site. Would love an email from the company on how to avoid this
Asanteni sana kwakila mtu anahe tumia HELIUM ila ningependa mnisahidie mahana ni Mara yangu ya kwanza kutumia huduma kama hii asanteni sana 👍👍🤔🤔✌
you should make it completely free for one month for beginner.
Helium 10 is rated 4.54 based on 1,261 reviews