hermes.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend hermes.co.uk

Tell us how hermes.co.uk made you happy
Always deliver exactly when they say and always stick to instructions
Very reliable, very prompt, never lost a parcel great company. 100 percent recommend this company.
I asked Hermes to deliver my parcel to my neighbour, which they confirmed by email. But the courier, on finding us to be out, just threw it over our garden gate and left it in the rain. The package contained my wife’s new spectacles from Vision Express. It is impossible to contact Hermes other than via their digital assistant (Holly) which is an absolute joke. Vision Express need to review their partnership with this awful company. Their couriers are on zero hours contracts with unrealistic targets to meet.
Easy tracking, quick delivery and plenty of updates to keep you posted.
Always a 10/10 service from the couriers too.
I had a problem with a parcel being sent by Sports Direct. The Hermes staff in Tyneside did so much to try and resolve my problem. Thanks Sam, Kevin and Angus.
Russell at Bridgewater depot you are an absolute star. My parcel was due to be returned to sender due to closure of Argos during Covid 19
Russell retrieved this parcel and had it delivered to my home address the same day. This was a fantastic gesture as the parcel contained a medical nebuliser I'll never forget you kindness and belief in Hermes courier service
Fantastic service
They are personal, have local links with shops and you can send from the shop
hermes.co.uk is rated 1.53 based on 72 reviews