Hermès Reviews

11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hermès deliver?

How can I contact Hermès?

Tell us how Hermès made you happy

"Just got this from my customer I’m afraid that this item has not been delivered due entirely to a very aggressive and unhelpful Hermes delivery man. He made an attempt to deliver the item yesterday when we were not around to collect it, and left a (not filled in) note. We tried to contact him today but he was extremely off hand and effectively refused to deliver the item today. We do not wish to have dealings with him again after this experience, and therefore we request a cancellation of this order and a return of the item to you. This is not a poor reflection on you, but the experience today with Hermes has been appalling and we do not wish to proceed with this transaction as a result. We ask that you recall the item and issue a refund. With all this I lose customer and money both,"
Are you Hermès? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"they damaged our bin[simple human dual bin that cost 200gbp also to claim insurance was a nightmare AVOID. AVOID. AVOID"
"Hermes delivered a cue whilst I was out. The driver thought it was ok to drop the package over the 6' fence. When I contacted Hermes, the response initially was to contact the original vendor. They would notify the "field manager" for an internal investigation. This is not my first poor experience of Hermes' service."
"Goods lost in transit, goods arrived smashed, goods stuck in 'central sorting', never to be seen again. Sure, they are cheap, but beware, you cannot contact anyone, and you get what you pay for!"
Hermès is rated 1.93 based on 45 reviews