Hermès Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Hermès

How would you rate Hermès ?

(optional)

20 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Barry

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hermès in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Barry
"Terrible service no real meaningful solutions and not only that the drivers seem to think it appropriate to offer false promise wouldn't use this company by choice ever"
Paul
"They are a courier company that have not yet delivered anything I ordered from their customers on time. Many times loosing items. The customer service and tracking is abysmal. Companies should avoid getting a bad reputation by not using them. I will not order from a company if I can see Hermes are going to be the only delivery option."
Andras Roth
"Great service, very efficient and quick."
Gregory Orih
"They have kept updating delivery schedules without actually delivering or attempting to deliver. Very poor from them"
Jon Battye
"absolute garbage service"
"they damaged our bin[simple human dual bin that cost 200gbp also to claim insurance was a nightmare AVOID. AVOID. AVOID"
"Did not herd delivery driver, driver left a slip with his phone, never call bac, delivery aint sent to the alternative place. No call centre, Waiting 2days for reply for my email"
Jeanette
"Parcel delivery at a very affordable price and I've had no issue so far."
"If you want to have problems with sending or receiving, use this company. Delivery have unreliable staff."
Richard POWELL
"I sold an antique recording player on eBay. I booked Hermes to courier it. On reading their T&C's I discovered that they would not insure it because it was antique, but wanting to send it asap and noting that it was housed in a stout wooden box which I had packed securely and with plenty of protection, I thought the addition of plenty of labels indicating "Fragile, please handle with care" would be enough to ensure it reached it's destination intact. How wrong was I? The purchaser immediately put a claim in via eBay and sent me photos of the smashed wooden box. I wanted it returned, and as I had advised free post, eBay declared I had to pay return postage. I contacted Hermes advising they had damaged the item, expecting a return label. No! I had to pay Hermes to return the item. Inspection of the item suggested the parcel had been dropped from a considerable height onto something like a concrete floor. I then disputed with Hermes, to at least get the return of delivery costs and their standard £20 insurance which they incorporate. After many rejections and further claims I got an email "Our delivery process includes a varied network of Service Providers, depots and sorting facilities. Throughout this process there are a number of occasions where the parcels will leave the care of our Service Providers and handlers to be processed via sorting machinery and conveyor belts. As such, any instructions on the parcel, e.g. ‘Fragile’ or ‘This Way Up’ stickers, cannot be followed directly. For this reason, there is comprehensive list of both items excluded from compensation and completely prohibited items on our website, www.myhermes.co.uk and I would like to inform you that ************ items are one of them. I am sorry, we are unable to compensate you with the compensation £ 20.00." They could not even be bothered to inform the items which are "one of them". In other words the damage was probably done out of the care of their Service Providers and therefore not their responsibility. I paid for them to be responsible. My advice is DO NOT USE HERMES, they don't care about or for your parcels. Incidentally don't waste time responding to the Hermes email asking for feedback, they don't read them."
Wally Hope
"NOT interested!! you will get no help when your parcel is lost..and there are no humans to talk to face to face..only "live chat" and they REALLY don't care.."
Christopher Slaven
"Ordered a product online which was eventually delivered by Hermes but i found the company on this occasion to be unreliable and not truthful so on this occasion i would not recommend them."
"tracked parcel that it had been signed for, when it had just been tossed over a 6ft side gate and torn open, and we didn't know it was there until 4 days later."
Christine King
"Easy process and regular updates"
"Expected a delivery but was in work and the courier took the delivery to my parents house cant fault the service."
Rachael Hirst
"My son regularly orders on-line as he's a tall chap and can't always find his size in-store. Always extremely happy with items and deliveries."
Rachael Hirst
Michael Smith
"Hermes delivered a cue whilst I was out. The driver thought it was ok to drop the package over the 6' fence. When I contacted Hermes, the response initially was to contact the original vendor. They would notify the "field manager" for an internal investigation. This is not my first poor experience of Hermes' service."
Sue Grant
"Goods lost in transit, goods arrived smashed, goods stuck in 'central sorting', never to be seen again. Sure, they are cheap, but beware, you cannot contact anyone, and you get what you pay for!"
Gina Jolliffe
"I have been using Hermes International (and UK service too) for years with never a problem. Our courier is friendly and efficient and the receipt of parcels is always completely satisfactory. Maybe we're just lucky where we live, both sides of the Channel, but I am totally happy with Hermes."
Hermès is rated 2.45 based on 20 reviews