Hermès Reviews

6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hermès deliver?

How can I contact Hermès?

Tell us how Hermès made you happy

"Great deliverd on time"
Are you Hermès? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"nice service"
"Brilliant.. never had ANY trouble with this company. Delivery driver always very polite.. always within the time scale and has never once left anything over a hedge or garden gate. 5 star service!"
"Great service, very efficient and quick."
"Expected a delivery but was in work and the courier took the delivery to my parents house cant fault the service."
"My son regularly orders on-line as he's a tall chap and can't always find his size in-store. Always extremely happy with items and deliveries."
"I have been using Hermes International (and UK service too) for years with never a problem. Our courier is friendly and efficient and the receipt of parcels is always completely satisfactory. Maybe we're just lucky where we live, both sides of the Channel, but I am totally happy with Hermes."
"Parcel delivery at a very affordable price and I've had no issue so far."
"Easy process and regular updates"
"Just got this from my customer I’m afraid that this item has not been delivered due entirely to a very aggressive and unhelpful Hermes delivery man. He made an attempt to deliver the item yesterday when we were not around to collect it, and left a (not filled in) note. We tried to contact him today but he was extremely off hand and effectively refused to deliver the item today. We do not wish to have dealings with him again after this experience, and therefore we request a cancellation of this order and a return of the item to you. This is not a poor reflection on you, but the experience today with Hermes has been appalling and we do not wish to proceed with this transaction as a result. We ask that you recall the item and issue a refund. With all this I lose customer and money both,"
"they damaged our bin[simple human dual bin that cost 200gbp also to claim insurance was a nightmare AVOID. AVOID. AVOID"
"Hermes delivered a cue whilst I was out. The driver thought it was ok to drop the package over the 6' fence. When I contacted Hermes, the response initially was to contact the original vendor. They would notify the "field manager" for an internal investigation. This is not my first poor experience of Hermes' service."
"Goods lost in transit, goods arrived smashed, goods stuck in 'central sorting', never to be seen again. Sure, they are cheap, but beware, you cannot contact anyone, and you get what you pay for!"
"Hermes allegedly delivered an air conditioner to my home address at 6.50 in the evening when everyone in my household was in. Avoid using hermes if yoy can as the customer service that they provide is abysmal."
"Trouble transactions avoid"
"Avoid this delivery company. They will still your parcel. The driver signed for my parcel and never delivered. No customer service number . So you will never bee refund. Avoid."
"I actually want to give them 0 starsfor two recent orders. Driver never left a note behind and had the cheek to suggested we should contact him personally if we weren't in. We were never given details of the delivery driver but the driver soposed to call me if not possible to deliver. 2nd order delivery driver claimed I was on holiday as I tracked my order. Please not I was assured next day deliver on both orders. 1st order took 3 days. 2nd hasn't been delivered and I am looking to cancel the order because Hermes couldn't be asked to leave a note behind. Tried to ring but you can't speak with an actual human being on the other line. Sent an email and haven't received a response yet. This is very poor."
"Terrible delivery service. Very difficult to contact when things go wrong."
Hermès is rated 1.84 based on 55 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access