Hermès Reviews

4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hermès deliver?

How can I contact Hermès?

Tell us how Hermès made you happy

"quick delivery"
Are you Hermès? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"nice service"
"Brilliant.. never had ANY trouble with this company. Delivery driver always very polite.. always within the time scale and has never once left anything over a hedge or garden gate. 5 star service!"
"Great service, very efficient and quick."
"Expected a delivery but was in work and the courier took the delivery to my parents house cant fault the service."
"My son regularly orders on-line as he's a tall chap and can't always find his size in-store. Always extremely happy with items and deliveries."
"I have been using Hermes International (and UK service too) for years with never a problem. Our courier is friendly and efficient and the receipt of parcels is always completely satisfactory. Maybe we're just lucky where we live, both sides of the Channel, but I am totally happy with Hermes."
"Parcel delivery at a very affordable price and I've had no issue so far."
"Easy process and regular updates"
"Just got this from my customer I’m afraid that this item has not been delivered due entirely to a very aggressive and unhelpful Hermes delivery man. He made an attempt to deliver the item yesterday when we were not around to collect it, and left a (not filled in) note. We tried to contact him today but he was extremely off hand and effectively refused to deliver the item today. We do not wish to have dealings with him again after this experience, and therefore we request a cancellation of this order and a return of the item to you. This is not a poor reflection on you, but the experience today with Hermes has been appalling and we do not wish to proceed with this transaction as a result. We ask that you recall the item and issue a refund. With all this I lose customer and money both,"
"they damaged our bin[simple human dual bin that cost 200gbp also to claim insurance was a nightmare AVOID. AVOID. AVOID"
"Hermes delivered a cue whilst I was out. The driver thought it was ok to drop the package over the 6' fence. When I contacted Hermes, the response initially was to contact the original vendor. They would notify the "field manager" for an internal investigation. This is not my first poor experience of Hermes' service."
"Goods lost in transit, goods arrived smashed, goods stuck in 'central sorting', never to be seen again. Sure, they are cheap, but beware, you cannot contact anyone, and you get what you pay for!"
"Driver claimed he could not deliver but GPS proved that the parcel never left the depot. Driver makes false allegations against customer"
"Can't remember how many lost parcels. Forged signatures each time. Great honest company!"
"Stole yet another parcel! Left in a safe location my butt! I live right on the street, no garden! There is no location, never mind a safe 1! Next time Il order a nice big bag of dicks!... Steal that. Jokers"
"See my review on Trustpilot. A disreputable service using poorly paid Couriers resulting in some of them being dishonest and logging that they have scanned, got signed and delivered when they haven't. It's not a poor service it's fraud and theft when that happens. Please Sellers, give us a break and use a better service . We are willing to pay more if we know we will actually receive it."
"THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE WORST COMPANY I'VE HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO DEAL WITH! First Hermes claimed they'd delivered it to me. I spent over 10 hours trying to get answers, emailing, live chat, telephone. All I got was "we're sorry you feel that way." 4 days later I'm told they've lost my parcel and it never left the depot. Then 2 hours later I get a phone call from the manager, who assures me it's with a courier and I'll get it by 3pm today. Yet they gave it to the wrong courier who didn't deliver because "it's not his post code" Now my parcel is Christ knows where. I seriously doubt I'll ever get it. I've spent 3 hours today chasing it up. I've had to cancel a doctor's appointment. I'm off work with post concussive syndrome and the stress is making me ill. But Hermes are "sorry I feel that way" so that makes their continuous cock ups somehow OK?"
"THEY DIDNT, SHOCKING SERVICE, AND THEY TELL LIES"
Hermès is rated 1.93 based on 45 reviews