Hidden Hearing Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Hidden Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Hidden Hearing made you happy
Very pleased with the service at Solihull your audiologist have me, a very comprehensive hearing assessment and the modified my hearing aids things have since improved am enjoying listening things now.
Liam was great. Very personable and helpful. Certainly knowledgable about your product.
He had a lot of patience with my 89 year old mum.

On the down side, price is rather expensive.
Bruce is a very professional person he is so friendly and he knows his job inside out ,Bruce always makes you
Feel he cares and makes you feel comfortable and not under any sort of pressure he is a joy to see and I welcome him any time to my home David Newman
I have had other aids for five years.
The ones from Hidden Hearing which I have ordered and am waiting on receiving, are more comfortable to wear and substantial though without bulk.
I do not feel that they will slip out and get lost, especially when gardening.
Which considering the cost is always a concern.
I await receiving with pleasant expectation.
Received Aids today and feeling happy as sound is restored.
Thank you.
Daniel Cox was very professional and thorough and dealt with my mother very sympathetically. Product seems very good but as only fitted yesterday will need a while to see
Good interview. Thorough hearing test. Negative reaction to my reluctance to consider behind the ear aids. (I find them uncomfortable).
A very thorough set of hearing tests which the dispenser explained clearly. The opportunity to try out a device was critical to agreeing the amount of hearing loss and the need to address and fix the problem now, and not sometime in the future as a different organisation's dispenser thought would be suitable.
No pressure to buy but if you have significant hearing loss, do not wait as there is a link between poor hearing / less brain activity / dementia due to poor and decreasing brain activity.
Leeds Office,

Great service
A thoroughly pleasing experience, expert help & a very satisfactory outcome.
Every step was explained clearly & the results were extremely encouraging.
My husband and myself found the experience very helpful and thorough and audiologist fantastic
(Finchley) - Posted 8 months ago
Mr Steven Barber your audiologist was very efficient and knowledgable and not too pushy
Extremely disappointed with the service. Firstly it took 9 months to arrange an appointment for a checkup in Wales. I called the day after I finally had a home visit and expressed my concerns about the fact that I now have permanent tinnitus since my hearing aids were adjusted and a message was left for me to the effect that it would resolve itself! It hasn’t! Deafness is difficult to live with at the best of times and knowing that my hearing was better before the adjustment has been very distressing so much so that I have now made an appointment to go back to see the audiologist I have been dealing with for a few years at Hidden Hearing in Kent. I am extremely worried that people who were not lucky enough to have had the experience of the Kent Hidden Hearing audiologist where I was given the ability to hear as well as I could, are seeing someone like the person who came to me recently who obviously does not have the same experience/skills etc. This means that they may not have the best hearing that they can have. I am lucky because I know that the adjustment made to my hearing aids cannot be correct as I have had hearing aids for years and know what to expect. A person new to wearing hearing aids may be putting up with incorrect adjustment simply because they have nothing to compare their hearing with.
Friendly and professional, I would recommend them totally to anyone needing hearing advise.
Wonderful service
(Finchley) - Posted 9 months ago
Always happy with any dealings with Hidden Hearing, Response to problems followed up quickly, I am 1% satisfied
Good sound advice given, very professional, service excellent, prices far to high, so opted for nhs hearing aids, this was also explained to us. Which I now have in situ, thanks to the advice given.
Adam put me at ease and was very professional
I found everything most acceptable at the centre in Canterbury. The staff were very friendly and efficient and I couldn’t fault them. I didn't however pursue things as I found them too expensive. In the end I went to Boots and bought an excellent aid with all the same features, a very supportive package with a 4 year guarantee and the cost was £2,500.00 less.
Helpful appointment.And conversation.
Thank you for the very efficient hearing test. I have been supplied in the last 3 months with hearing aids on the NHS. I am 82 years old so I am to getting used to them now. I was surprised by the cost of Hidden Hearing so I will not be able to afford them.
yours sincerely.