Hidden Hearing Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Hidden Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Hidden Hearing made you happy
We received courtesy and welcome from Mr. Patel and Mandy. Mr.Patel made extensive adjustments to try and make the hearing aids work for me but, regrettably, my hearing wasn’ up to it. Hence, sadly, they had to be returned.
(Chesterfield) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent advice and all questions were answered clearly. Everything was explained well.
(Dundee) - Posted 7 months ago
The gentleman who visited was very professional and helpful. The price for the hearing aid was ridiculous.
Seemed very comprehensive
The girl that came-here was very helpful , I thought to begin with that the hearing aids were very expensive ( especially as I read that the queen had top of the range that cost £2,000 , ) but the after sales service can’t be criticised , perfect , so, so far so good . Thanks
Daniel Cox was very professional and thorough and dealt with my mother very sympathetically. Product seems very good but as only fitted yesterday will need a while to see
Good interview. Thorough hearing test. Negative reaction to my reluctance to consider behind the ear aids. (I find them uncomfortable).
Extremely disappointed with the service. Firstly it took 9 months to arrange an appointment for a checkup in Wales. I called the day after I finally had a home visit and expressed my concerns about the fact that I now have permanent tinnitus since my hearing aids were adjusted and a message was left for me to the effect that it would resolve itself! It hasn’t! Deafness is difficult to live with at the best of times and knowing that my hearing was better before the adjustment has been very distressing so much so that I have now made an appointment to go back to see the audiologist I have been dealing with for a few years at Hidden Hearing in Kent. I am extremely worried that people who were not lucky enough to have had the experience of the Kent Hidden Hearing audiologist where I was given the ability to hear as well as I could, are seeing someone like the person who came to me recently who obviously does not have the same experience/skills etc. This means that they may not have the best hearing that they can have. I am lucky because I know that the adjustment made to my hearing aids cannot be correct as I have had hearing aids for years and know what to expect. A person new to wearing hearing aids may be putting up with incorrect adjustment simply because they have nothing to compare their hearing with.
I found everything most acceptable at the centre in Canterbury. The staff were very friendly and efficient and I couldn’t fault them. I didn't however pursue things as I found them too expensive. In the end I went to Boots and bought an excellent aid with all the same features, a very supportive package with a 4 year guarantee and the cost was £2,500.00 less.
Thank you for the very efficient hearing test. I have been supplied in the last 3 months with hearing aids on the NHS. I am 82 years old so I am to getting used to them now. I was surprised by the cost of Hidden Hearing so I will not be able to afford them.
yours sincerely.
Angela Moody.
I have had John Milligan carry out the annual check and maintenance for very many years .his approach and technique has away been very professional.
Okay. Thorough.
They were very helpful towards me
Very friendly audiologist. Thorough hearing test. Helpful advice on what is available. My only concern was the cost of the equipment on offer.
Good service I
However after service was not S
Charming young lady, very professional, too expensive.
Nice staff member tested my hearing
Would have possibly taken up the offer, but couldn't afford to
Impressed with the service, although the recommended aids seem very expensive; only time will tell if worth the cost.
a very pleasant consultant who knew what he was doing and gave sensible advice.
Hidden Hearing is rated 4.73 based on 1,544 reviews