Hidden Hearing Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Hidden Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Hidden Hearing made you happy
From the moment I walked in the door I felt under pressure to have a hearing aid.once I hesitated I was rushed out the door and my feet did not touch the ground
Overpriced and Oticon not the best....really shop it check out Boot's Hearing Center.
Fantastic review of my hearing, I’ve had earring aids for many years and I have learned something new today that has vastly help me. 5stars and about to Hidden Hearing and Lily is a credit to you.
lily most helpful I felt really put at ease with her.
Look forward to seeing her again.
If you are looking to get wax removed from your ears, make sure you definitely need it done, because they will charge you €70 regardless. I was not advised that they charge the full fee if the process is done or not. I have a colleague that visited 3-4 months ago and didn't need the wax removed from his ears, but was not charged €70. Customer service advised me that they changed this process since Covid-19, to cover PPE fees, which I don't think is a good reason to be charged €70 to be given advice to visit my GP instead.
Test entry only
(Maidstone) - Posted 5 months ago
We received courtesy and welcome from Mr. Patel and Mandy. Mr.Patel made extensive adjustments to try and make the hearing aids work for me but, regrettably, my hearing wasn’ up to it. Hence, sadly, they had to be returned.
Very informative
(Chesterfield) - Posted 6 months ago
Very happy with the professional friendly assessment and fitting . Every aspect well described, thank you .
(Chesterfield) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent service., mr, parel is extremely helpful and patient, Deserves the best accolade.
(Chesterfield) - Posted 6 months ago
Very helpful and am very pleased with the advice
Great service Very professional Thankyou
(Chesterfield) - Posted 6 months ago
Prompt attention and friendly manner.
(Chesterfield) - Posted 6 months ago
I was treated with respect and everythuing was explained very well it was a good experience amnd i say thank youyou have givenme a lot to rh
Very good experience. Perfectly happy
(Cheltenham) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent advice and all questions were answered clearly. Everything was explained well.
(Dundee) - Posted 6 months ago
Can’t complain about anything. Was made very welcome and put at ease through out my appointment. Norrie was very patient throught the test, explaining everything. I enjoyed the whole experience.
(Dundee) - Posted 7 months ago
My husband had a hearing test and was amazed at the experience having had NHS ones for a number of years he still had difficulty hearing now with new ones from hidden hearing he can hear much clearly now .
(Newcastle Upon Tyne) - Posted 7 months ago
Excellent care!
(Lytham) - Posted 7 months ago
Very helpful and informative, a good experience.
(Norwich) - Posted 7 months ago