Hidden Hearing Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Hidden Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Hidden Hearing made you happy
I purchased my hearing aids 6 months ago and am extremely pleased with the improvement in the clarity the aids bring. An added bonus is my tinnitus is reduced substantially while wearing the aids. The after sales service is second to none and Shaun Samuels is a leader in his field of expertise. I would happily recommend Hidden Hearing and Shaun to anyone wishing to improve the quality of their hearing.
It is absolutely impossible to get a reply when telephoning Hidden Hearing. Why? I need to make an appointment. Why do you ALWAYS have the message 'unable to take your call'? In my opinion such management cannot belong to any efficient service. Yet again, I have left my 'phone number. Marguerite Evers.
I am a Hidden Hearing Customer and looked after by the Horsefair Street, Leicester branch. One of my hearing aids was damaged. I visited the branch to arrange a claim on the insurance policy expecting that I would lose the aid whilst the repair was carried out. Full marks to Emma who arranged a repair by the Dispenser the next day. Emma showed great initiative and customer service skills. Top marks and thanks Emma!!
Excellent appointment and very polite and informative hearing aid dispenser!
Just had the wax removed from my ears @ Kingston London branch by Roopa Samani a very professional lady cheerful pleasant really new her job a good experience. B F V.
Had an issue with hearing aids on Christmas eve morning Graham Holmes in the newbridge branch sorted out the problem without any fuss or indeed appointment always great service Thanks Graham.Top man .
When i first got my hearing aids they were fine but after a while they needed a tune up. but during the warranty i had two new speakers £40.00 each. but they were under warranty Now just out of warranty a speaker has failed. and now has been sent to Poland for repair at a cost of £179.00. These Cost £2000.00. And at this sort of cost i would expect a better Product. Not Happy.
I am trying to find reviews of their PRODUCTS but everyone on here is commenting on the receptionist, the test etc. Are their products any good??
Attended an appointment with my 92 year old mum at Forbes Health Clinic. Couldn’t be more impressed Carol Anne was lovely and very professional. Can gladly recommend
From the moment I walked in the door I felt under pressure to have a hearing aid.once I hesitated I was rushed out the door and my feet did not touch the ground
Overpriced and Oticon not the best....really shop it check out Boot's Hearing Center.
Fantastic review of my hearing, I’ve had earring aids for many years and I have learned something new today that has vastly help me. 5stars and about to Hidden Hearing and Lily is a credit to you.
lily most helpful I felt really put at ease with her. Look forward to seeing her again.
If you are looking to get wax removed from your ears, make sure you definitely need it done, because they will charge you €70 regardless. I was not advised that they charge the full fee if the process is done or not. I have a colleague that visited 3-4 months ago and didn't need the wax removed from his ears, but was not charged €70. Customer service advised me that they changed this process since Covid-19, to cover PPE fees, which I don't think is a good reason to be charged €70 to be given advice to visit my GP instead.
Test entry only
(Maidstone) - Posted 2 years ago
We received courtesy and welcome from Mr. Patel and Mandy. Mr.Patel made extensive adjustments to try and make the hearing aids work for me but, regrettably, my hearing wasn’ up to it. Hence, sadly, they had to be returned.
Very informative
(Chesterfield) - Posted 2 years ago
Very happy with the professional friendly assessment and fitting . Every aspect well described, thank you .
(Chesterfield) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent service., mr, parel is extremely helpful and patient, Deserves the best accolade.
(Chesterfield) - Posted 2 years ago
Very helpful and am very pleased with the advice
Hidden Hearing is rated 4.72 based on 1,553 reviews