Hidden Hearing Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Hidden Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Hidden Hearing made you happy
A life changing experience I can finally enjoy time with my family and participate where i could never do before having the aid fitted.
(Lytham) - Posted 9 months ago
Garrie at Hidden Hearing gives me an excellent service for my hearing and has supplied hearing aids that have improved my social life and my confidence
(Newcastle Upon Tyne) - Posted 9 months ago
Roy gave me a first class service . We were both impressed by all he did and advised us what was bestfor me .very pleased .
Thank you got help resetting my hearing aid

Thank you for your help in resetting up my aid Thanks again Ron Johnson
I can only give a first-class review of my experience relating to Hidden Hearing representatives, both office staff and consultants. Thank you very much for a "could not be better" service.

William M. Brown
Punctual,polite, professional. Daniel always puts one at ease, and listens to what I say.
Kind regards
Brenda Dunn
Very pleasant gentleman. Happy with all tests and information given.
Very helpful but have a lot of question to ask on the next visit
I was extremely happy with the thorough hearing test I experienced. Unfortunately I could not afford the aids as I am living on a small overseas pension.
Excellent service when I rang in the morning with a problem and solved by in the afternoon.
First Class
Staff at Guildford were very professional in their approach and I was very satisfied with my visit
Very efficient service. David was very friendly and informative. Very clear and precise instructions. Excellent service. Would definitely recommend.
(Cardiff) - Posted 9 months ago
I have so far been very pleased with the service provided by Hidden Hearing, the young lady who attended me was first rate and very helpful. It is early days yet to give an assessment on performance. The hearing aid is obviously far superior to my previous National Health one, whether I will feel justified in the future at having spent £5,000 plus of my hard earned cash to
have a better quality of hearing, I shall with-hold my judgement until I am more familiar with it. So far it appears to be fine although I am a bit disappointed the batteries need to be changed weekly especially when I know I will have to pay for them.
The aids were very helpful in comparison to NHS. However the costs are too exhorbitant for a disabled pensioner. Would love to have them. Have recommended them to a consultant friend.
Not pushy and very helpful would recommend other people to try.
Up tò now very very good helpful and quick to respond,keep up the good work
The audiologist was excellent.
I have had John Milligan carry out the annual check and maintenance for very many years .his approach and technique has away been very professional.
I had an excellent meeting with you representative she was most helpfull
Okay. Thorough.