High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
Read High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

Tell us how High-Yield MED Reviews made you happy
I was initially hesitant to purchase the premium package because I wasn't sure if it would be worth the price. I mostly used the product for the question bank and the live case-based reviews. I answered every question in the question bank and attended every review. I found the questions extremely helpful and similar to the questions on the actual exam. The live reviews were engaging and helped to solidify knowledge and learn how to apply that knowledge to a real patient. I did not use the lectures so I cannot speak to their usefulness, but I feel the product was worth the cost for the question bank and live reviews alone. I feel that they instrumental in helping me to pass my exam on my first try. Highly recommended!
Dr. Barton, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for High-Yield MED Reviews. We are happy to hear that our review course helped you pass your exam!
I firmly believe I would not have passed BCPS without High Yield Med Reviews and Dr. Busti. The program is incredibly thorough. If you commit to it, you will be prepared for the exam. The 3 fold approach of webinars, question bank, and live group study was time well spent. Gaining the credential was the goal, but ultimately I feel like a better clinical pharmacist by going through the course with or without the credential. I am more confident in my abilities to be a productive member of the heath care team. For all the credentials and licenses Dr. Busti has the one that isn’t listed is teacher. It is a role he shines in. His passion for the subject matter come through time and time again. The whole HYMR team is dedicated to your success and any question or concern was promptly addressed. If you are debating which test prep to use, stop debating. You found the winner. Scott Blaszczyk BCGP BCPS
Dr. Blaszczyk - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of High-Yield MED Reviews! We are so glad to hear that your review course helped you pass the exam and become a better clinical pharmacist!
I passed my BCACP exam on the first attempt. I attribute ALL of my success to Dr. Busti and his team. I utilized the question bank, videos, and ebook. I heavily relied on the question bank while the videos and ebook helped enhance difficult concepts. Dr. Busti made the learning experience fun and interactive. Other study material on the market seemed to h.ave a focus on reading and memorizing I wish I would have had more professors like Dr. Busti in pharmacy school. That would have made attending class more enticing.
Dr. Campbell - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of High-Yield MED Reviews! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the learning experience and Dr. Busti's teaching style.
Very good program. I used High Yield Med Reviews to prepare for the BCACP, and just learned that I passed on my first attempt. The program is very intensive if you complete everything available and Dr. Busti does a lot to teach a full understanding of the concepts, as opposed to teaching just to pass an exam. If you're looking for the most concise program specifically directed to your exam, this may not be it (especially for BCACP), but if you're looking for a program that will prepare you and where you'll grow as a pharmacist, it's very good. Pros: Very thorough, includes video lessons, live review sessions, an e-book (which is basically just the slides in book form), and lots of practice questions Cons: The written material is basically just the slides from the videos, some of the review sessions and videos are not directly relevant to the BCACP exam, takes a LOT of time to go through everything. Overall, my hope with purchasing a program was to find something that would prepare me to pass the BCACP exam and that was more engaging than just doing a lot of reading, and this course met the bill. I'm highly satisfied and felt the program was worth the money, as long as you have the energy and time to complete everything!
Dr. Hodges - Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you found your BCACP review course thorough and engaging!
Dr. Busti has carved himself a well-defined niche. His conical experience and business acumen has translated well for student preparation and training. I took High Yield Med Review prep for NAPLEX in person with him in 2012. Scored in the 94th percentile. I'm back again to study with HYMR for BCACP. Good value, highly recommended.
Marcia- Thank you for taking the time to write a review of High-Yield MED Reviews! We are glad to hear that you enjoy our resources and utilize them for multiple exams.
I was overly satisfied with this program; the amount of detail and explanation of every topic was outstanding. I love to learn by understanding the why and how; and Dr Busti ensures you know every topic in and out. It is in my opinion the best review that you can use for board certification.
Dr. Cicci - Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you found Dr. Busti's teaching thorough and the explanations outstanding!
Excellent program!! Extremely thorough and it helped me to pass the BCPS exam even without doing a residency. Dr. Busti is an amazing teacher. He has a way that makes you remember the content and connects the dots. I HIGHLY recommend high yield Med reviews. I purchased the most thorough plan with access to all lectures, study groups and practice questions. Thank you!!!
Dr. Tassis - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of High-Yield MED Reviews. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed Dr. Busti's teaching style and found your Premium BCPS review course effective and thorough.
Dr. Busti is amazing!!!
Dr. Pradhan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate it.
It was a very good course and delivered on its promise. I watched the lectures and did the practice questions in preparation for my BCPS and I’m happy to report it was a success. I’ve already been recommending it to my peers who are preparing for their boards.
Dr. Gebremichael- Thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review!
Very helpful and cooperative team
Dr. Alsahly - Thank you for taking the time to write a review for High-Yield MED Reviews! We appreciate our customers. ~ Director of Customer Service
I appreciate all the lectures and practice questions provided.
Dr. Chanthinouvong - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate our customers. ~Director of Customer Service
After reading unanimously good reviews of HYMR online, I decided to join the premium package for BCPS on top of other resources that I have been using. HYMR is definitely the BEST with its comprehensive lectures and huge Q-bank. The study group sessions are helpful in linking up different knowledge areas. It is a learning experience that exceeds my expectations. Thank you Dr. Busti and the customer service team for your awesome work.
Dr. Busti makes the material easy to understand and follow. He focuses on the "high yield" content, making studying a little less overwhelming. The study sessions are engaging, and really help pull the content together. My only complaint is having to use the eBook format to study as I'd prefer a printed version. There are delays in loading the eBook at times and when material is updated, my notes get displaced. Overall, I highly recommend HYMR.
I highly recommend High Yield Med Reviews. Dr. Busti is knowledgeable and teaches/communicates the necessary information in an easy to understand manner. This is a great review course for a board exam, or to brush up on knowledge.
Dr. Busti and staff are gracious and professional on all platforms. Dr. Busti’s genuine interest in each one of us passing the exam and winning is phenomenal. I will recommend this review to all of my coworkers and anyone else that needs the course. I have already told 4 of my cohorts in the NTDP at Howard University about the program.
Dr. Hubbard, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We love being a part of our customers' successes! Your recommendation to your colleagues is a huge compliment, thank you.
The bio stats review study groups was excellent and provided great tips for preparing. I looks forward to the rest of the course.
Dr. Gonzalez. We are happy you have found the EBM & Biostatistics study groups so useful. Please let us know if there's anything we can do as you continue your studies.
Good product so far. I like the quick response of their customer service team. I also like the fact that Dr Busti explains the “whys” of many concepts which makes it easy to understand. My only complaint is their ebook. You can’t take notes in the diagrams which can be frustrating especially when Dr Busti is making an important point related to that diagram.
High-Yield Med Reviews is a perfect review for NAPLEX and a great price.
Stephanie, thank you for your review. Best wishes as you begin your career as a PharmD! We hope you'll come back when you are ready to pursue a BPS certification.
The quiz questions are extremely helpful. More questions from all of the smaller topics would be helpful.
Dr. Farmer - Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate it!
High Yield Med Review has been very helpful in putting the BCPS exam into perspective. From watch the lectures, especially on biostatistics, to doing practice questions and being in the study groups has super helpful. The practice questions are great at explaining why a certain answer is correct in case maybe you missed something while studying. I found the lectures for biostatistics to be extremely helpful so I can grasp the concept and understand the explanation. The study groups were a bonus! It gave me something to look forward to on Monday and Wednesday nights instead of dread studying on my own.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.80 based on 108 reviews