High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
Read High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

Tell us how High-Yield MED Reviews made you happy
High Yield Med Reviews is in excellent comprehensive program to prepare you for BCPS. Dr Busti has live webinars and study groups that keep you on your toes and very helpful for honing the key concepts. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to upgrade their skills or trying to pass the BCPS exam.
Thank you for Dr. Busti for a great review course. I feel more confident to apply my clinical knowledge not just for the exam, but to help improve my patients' health. What I enjoy the most are the weekly study group seminars and biostatistics review. I would recommend this course to other pharmacist friends who are struggling with other review courses or who work in a retail setting and need to review the pharmacotherapy for the exam. Trang Nguyen, Pharm.D
Dr. Nguyen, We are grateful for pharmacists like you that truly desire to be a better pharmacist for the benefit of those you serve. Keep doing the good work!
The services offered by High Yield MED Reviews is concise, thorough and relevant. The explanations are also very helpful because part of the learning is knowing why an answer is wrong and right. It’s not imply about memorizing answers but rather, understanding concepts. I’ve recommended it to several pharmacists studying for boards and for the students I precept while on their APPE rotation.
Dear Eddie, Thank you for your review. It is our goal to provide content that teaches learning for understanding rather than memorization. We are grateful that has been your experience!
I have found this program to be extremely helpful not only in studying for this exam but also to review and just fill in gaps that I needed. When I graduated we didn’t even know about CYP3A4. We only knew about cytochrome P-450! Unfortunately I can’t yet speak to the exam because I’m needing more time and will try for October. I enjoyed the lectures and was most entertained by Dr. Busti’s lecture on all the oral anti diabetic meds. I will definitely recommend!
Love the way material is explained on every topic!
In the past, I have prepared for examinations via self-study. While this method has proven successful, I found that it took me longer to get through the material. I have used High-Yield Med Reviews for 3 my board examinations and I have yet to be disappointed. The quiz bank is thorough and the explanations are very detailed. I have recommended their service to many of my friends also preparing for board certifications. Totally worth the time and money spent.
Dr. Diaz- Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending us to your friends. We are grateful you have found our materials so useful to your preparations!
If your goal is not just to pass the NAPLEX, but to also have a profound knowledge and understanding of Pharmacy, this program is what you need. With Degrees of both MD and PharmD, Dr. Busti delivers precise evidence-based lectures that leaves you immensely satisfied. High-Yield MED Reviews is the choice of choices!
Dr. Ojiaku- Thank you for kind words. We are so glad you found the material helpful not only for exam passage, but also for your practice as a pharmacist. We wish you much success! If you ever decide to pursue a BPS Certification, we hope you'll return to High-Yield MED Reviews.
I recently found out that I passed my BCPS exam on the first try, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without Dr. Busti's great lectures and the Q-Bank. I would highly recommend High Yield Med Reviews to anyone wishing to increase their medical knowledge and further their career.
Congratulations on your new certification! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your preparation. Your hard work and dedication have paid off.
I carefully studied the High-Yield Med Review material and was successful in passing the Board exam. I felt that the time spent in preparation was worthwhile and the working knowledge has helped me in my daily practice.
Cheers on passing your Board Exam! We are happy our material was helpful to your success.
This is a superb preparation course, designed to focus on high-yield facts and repetition. I previously tried two other BCPS preparation courses, and those failed to fit my needs as a full-time working mother of two children. The question bank provided by this course allowed me to refresh my test-taking skills and define my strengths and weaknesses. I will highly recommend this to any colleagues or residents preparing for the BCPS exam.
4.0/5.0: The best parts are the question banks (with detailed explanation answer key) to practice test-taking to get the timing and endurance for taking long exams. Since I am out of school, I forgot how taxing it was to just read 200 questions back-to-back and ensure I get the "EXCEPT" and "NOT" within them, etc. Lecture-wise, they are very boring and riddled with sound issues (maybe my computer?)and mistakes (that he verbally corrects but still leaves the slides incorrect) and the main lecturer contaminates the didactic sessions with his own professional opinions and anecdotal info, when all you want is to review what the exam will actually cover/want you to answer. CEs, grand rounds, conferences and other modalities can be used to actually hone your craft as a clinician, but test review material is purchased for just "test review" and not anecdotal chit-chat or soap-box harangues. Also, for BCACP I felt they just recycled the BCPS material. They omitted some lectures on things covered on BCACP (Outpatient stuff e.g. lice, rashes, tick-bites etc) and included things covered on BCPS that are unnecessary (inpatient stuff e.g. critical care related things, Complex intravenous treatments, etc). Ultimately I stopped with the lectures and just used it for the test bank. I used APhA's BCACP outline and another prep book (from a colleague who knows what to study for because they went to a conference that had a BCACP review series) that were way more focused and quicker to get through. Worth the money I guess, to make sure you pass on the first try, but I would have just purchased the test bank access with nothing else had I known.
good review information for board exams
Dear Dr. Le, Thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to write it! High-Yield Med Reviews constantly strives to create the best BPS review courses on the market. We wish you the best! Sincerely, Director of Customer Service High-Yield Med Reviews
I learned a lot from this review. Even though I didn't pass, I plan to study and take it again. I do want to let you know that you have MULTIPLE typos and there are some questions that don't say, choose all that apply, but when you look at the answers, that's what is expected. Dr. Busti is great and I thank you for creating this.
Dear Dr. Schoenbaechler, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being a High-Yield customer. We are very glad to hear that you learned so much from High-Yield review course materials! Sincerely, Director of Customer Service High-Yield Med Reviews
I like the BCACP Q-Bank a lot, but I wish the Practice Management & Regulatory Lectures are talked more in detail for BCACP.
Dr. Sharp - We are so happy you found the BCACP Q-Bank helpful in your preparation!
I absolutely loved this course. I used this in addition to other BCPS study material to prepare for the exam and this was very helpful with in depth understanding of the material. I often found this course to be too detailed for the BCPS exam; however, understanding the details helped improve my overall clinical understanding and practice. I recommend pairing this with other BCPS study materials.
Dr. Agu - Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you loved our review course and found that it improved your overall clinical understanding.
High Yield Med Reviews were very helpful in helping me review key concepts for the BCPS. I did find, though, that some questions focused on very specific details that were not necessarily tested on the exam. I do wish that there were more statistics/regulatory questions. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this study tool to others.
Dr. Khudeira- Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
This review is strictly for the High Yield Med Reviews question bank. Overall, I felt it was a great study resource for the BCPS exam, and I recommend it to all my friends taking the exam as well. There are a few nit-picky things that I discuss further below that stopped me from providing 5 stars. PROS: -Sheer volume of questions was amazing. -The patient case questions, regulatory questions, and biostats questions were very similar to actual exam questions in style and content, which was very helpful for preparation. -Most of the questions have explanations and references that are very useful. CONS: -Riddled with simple spelling and grammar errors. This is inexcusable, as I'm sure the questions are supposed to be written by clinical "experts" and then I would hope an editor is doing a double check prior to publishing. If a question can't even spell a simple word correctly, or if no one took the time to fix errors before selling the material to the public, it makes me question the true value of the service. -BPS clearly states they DO NOT use brand names of medications on the exam - only generic. The question bank contained countless questions that used medication brand names, which was a distractor to studying for the true BCPS exam.
Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you felt our study material was a great study resource, the practice questions helped prepare you for the exam, and refer your friends to us. That makes it all worth it. We would like to address your concern about the simple errors in spelling and grammar. As you can imagine, managing thousands of questions and hundred lecture topics that get updated regularly, things will slip through the cracks like this. This is actually well known for many sources of medical information, including medical journals with some published reports documenting error rates in the text by up to 4% (Current Oncology 2011;18(1):26. & J Surg Res 2019;243:567). This is why many journals have a corrections section associated with it. Regardless, we appreciate your input and have medical spellcheckers in place and other grammar software to help pick up some of these just like many journals use. We have identified some of these small errors like this, but our assessment is that they represent < 0.1 % of the overall text when broken down. Regardless, we endeavor towards zero percent, as should be the case. Thanks again for providing all of your points, and we are glad you had an overall good experience.
Tutorial mode in the Q-Bank is extremely helpful.
This has been really useful. I would recommend this to any of my fellow students at MCPHS
Thank you Edward! We know your recommendation speaks volumes to your classmates.
A very good way to review
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.80 based on 108 reviews