Highlands Fight Gear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highlands Fight Gear

Tell us how Highlands Fight Gear made you happy
Terrible! Sold me out of stock gear and wouldn’t return any correspondence with regards to refund.
Hi Ray,

I do apologize for the out of stock product. We ship everything from the manufacturer or larger distributor and recently due to COVID, and they are often unable to communicate with us with regard to out of stocks, so we don't know until this happens and we call them, etc. The correspondence issue was an email problem which has been fixed. I also just checked the Paypal records and we do show Payment refunded to Raymond Fehrman December 3, 2019 at 10:23:05 AM PSTTransaction ID: 6F4201086F102794T. Again I apologize for the issues; hopefully we will be able to serve you better in the future.

Highlandsfightgear.com
My last order was messed up. It was delayed due to shortage of product. They talked me into a substitute and upon receiving it found it was of no use to me. It was suppose to be body spray but in fact was mat cleaner not for body. I ended up donating it to our school wrestling program.
Hi Robert,

Wanted to personally apologize for the shortage of cleaning products. COVID has caused all sorts of supply chain issues. Many of our suppliers are back up and running now, some still running a bit late--be sure to email or call us prior to purchasing these types of products in the future to support@highlandsfightgear.com and we'll verify stock before ordering, etc.

Rex Murphy
Highlandsfightgear.com
I have been pleased with their products. They have good quality at reasonable prices.
Great gear
Excellent customer service with prompt attention.
Fast delivery and products were as promised.
We will be back!
Waited over 2 months for my order with absolutely no communication, yet they had no hesitation charging my credit card. Only when i complained was it corrected.
Hi Jennifer,

We do apologize for the delays. Looks like you ordered on Feb 25th and communication regarding a stock issue at the manufacturer, where we ship from, began the next morning at 1124 am, with several emails with our customer service department about the item, updates on availability. opportunity to wait for stock to arrive, etc. The manufacturer, however, did not have the item when they stated and did not notify us when they were going to continue to be out of stock. However--our team did not check back with them to ensure the item had been shipped--that was our mistake and we apologize for that. Due to the product continuing to be unavailable, your order was refunded in full yesterday. Again we apologize for our errors and hope to do a better job in the future.
I ordered a product on back order, they reached out kindly asking if I noticed it was back ordered and if the delay was acceptable. I replied yes but then weeks later nothing has shipped, the payment I made via PayPal is showing "failed" payment on the website when you check the order status. No email responses, none of the phone calls work. Bummer. I will be contacting PayPal to dispute the charge.
Maybe its just COVID but this is not how a business should operate taking money for items they are not shipping.
Hi LIsa,

Our apologies for not providing the best order experience, however we did have a few things happen that were out of our control. Our supplier for these products, like many companies, was operating on short staff due to COVID as well as not being able to get clear communication from their supplier as to when it would arrive, plus some phone / email issues we encountered around that time did not help, either. Again, I apologize. Looks like our customer service team refunded your order on April 22nd and our phone / email issues have been corrected. We do have a new supplier of hand sanitizer now, however and can provide this product if you need it. We do aim to do a better job for you if we have the opportunity in the future.

REX
Sales Manager
Ordered item that showed as stock on the website. Received a follow-up email clarifying that it was back-ordered from the manufacturer,... which I understand -- but, that there would be a 20% upcharge once it was available. I was asked via email how I would like to proceed, and I followed up with 2 emails that I wanted it cancelled. To date, and it has now been a week, I have not received a reply, nor seen the credit. I have disputed the payment with the credit card company, and will contact the BBB next. It's ridiculous --- either ship the item, or cancel the order. They billed the credit card without shipping the item, even after having asked for clarification as to my directive -- and have not credited it back. Not the end of the world, as I won't pay it,... but still. Sucks that companies choose to operate this way.
Hi Richard,

Sorry for the inability to fulfill the order and the confusion here. As our customer service team stated in the emails to you, the delays and increase in cost was caused by COVID, and the manufacturer passed on an increase of 20% to us; being that we may only make 5-10% if that on these products, we could not just absorb the cost. I did see the last email where you requested to cancel /refund and looks like that did not happen. Apologize for that. I have initiated the refund today and you should see the credit on your card soon. We also had some email and phone issues hampering our ability to receive and respond to calls / emails properly around that time; these issues have been corrected.

Once you see the merchant email receipt that should have arrived today, stating a refund is in process, would you mind cancelling your card dispute or other action you may have taken? I personally apologize that your request was not completed properly; those issues will be addressed with the team.

Rex Murphy
Sales Manager
Had exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price and shipped promptly. Absolutely no complaints on my end. Another satisfied customer. Thank you highlands fight gear for supplying my needs
Pants arrived in short time, and nicely packaged. Great experience.
nice wraps, extra long and velcro. you never get stuck with not having enough wrap to finish up. should have bought 2 sets for laundering.
Never recieved the item I ordered. I ordered a mouthguard for my son for Christmas. Their website states it could take up to 3 months to recieve, here we are nearly 4 months later and still no mouthguard.
Hi Robert,

Our apologies for the delays. I am personally checking into this and either myself or a member of our team with get with you tomorrow with a status, options, etc.

REX
Sales Manager
Excellent Service, very good response and quick shipping, your product came down to Mexico.

Thank you very much.
I highly recommend Highlands Fight Gear. After a mishap with my shipping, Rex went above and beyond to get my Christmas gift overnighted at no additional cost to me. Great customer support and exceptional merchandise!
Ordered an item, waited a long time, never came, asked about it... then was told ii was not in stock. Nephew really wanted it so he was most disappointed!!
Highlands fight gear has good products at good prices and fast delivery.
Fast shipping and very accomodating when we had to return for a different size. Will buy from this store again.
Super simple and easy to find the products that want and they had super fast response and shipping time. This was the only place that I was able to find the exact singlet my son wanted that'll fit him.
My daughter was very pleased with her belt..great quakity..excellent price..would definitely buy from highlands fight gear again
Quick, great price and low shipping cost.
Highlands Fight Gear is rated 3.70 based on 20 reviews