Highlands Fight Gear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highlands Fight Gear

Tell us how Highlands Fight Gear made you happy
The ordering process was easy and shipment was fast. I ordered a mouth piece and am completely satisfied.
Never came through with my order and they took forever to inform me of another option. And when they finally did it was 4x as much more money than the item they originally sold.
Really worked on my clothes to keep them clean and sanitized.
Great service and quick shipping
I have been very impressed with the fit, comfort, quality, and durability of this product as well as the Ease of ordering.
I have not yet received my order or got an update when it would be shipped
Great customer service! I hope to order again!
Great product.
We never got the wrestling shoes we ordered or out money back. Have contacted y’all several times about it
Hello Ron, We have tried to contact you twice by the email provided in the order but have not received a response. We are always happy and quick to refund when something isn't available, as was the the case with this order. Please email us with the correct contact information to support@highlandsfightgear.com and we will get the refund taken care of immediately.
Came late too tight
Had a little difficulty with check out with my credit card...numbers must be spaced a certain way with - and also shipping address same as payee seems to have to be checked...suggest auto enter of credit present spaces between numbers. Thank you. Hope she enjoys the comfort of these shoes!...Stay Safe! in these critical time (2 Tim. 3: 1-5) JW.ORG

RC
I never received it
Hello Chris, We did try to contact you by the email provided in the order but did not receive a response, maybe it ended up in your junk folder. Our team was changing at that time and it also appears that we did not follow up--for that we apologize. Regardless, we are always happy and quick to refund when something isn't available, as was the the case with this order. Please email us with the correct contact information to support@highlandsfightgear.com and we will get the refund taken care of immediately.
I never recived my order and never recieved a refund. I was given a run around about why and with no other option i had to take the loss with no gear and with out a refund!
Highlands Fight Gear 1 star review on 25th July 2020
Hi Chasidy,

I apologize for the unavailability of the shoes; the manufacturer was changing stock levels almost daily at that time and that one went out of stock; since we drop ship direct from the manufacturer, we don't have any control over that. Yes, another color was offered, which was not acceptable, totally understand. The refund did happen according to our processor records, which show one charge and one refund; if you show two charges, one had to be only an authorization or under a different name--if there was another purchase under a different name, please let us know. Here's the proof of what I am saying below--one charge, one refund, net amount shows zero. Again I apologize for the not so great experience.
I purchased head gear fir my grandson who was wrestling. It was a good price and well made.
Terrible! Sold me out of stock gear and wouldn’t return any correspondence with regards to refund.
Hi Ray,

I do apologize for the out of stock product. We ship everything from the manufacturer or larger distributor and recently due to COVID, and they are often unable to communicate with us with regard to out of stocks, so we don't know until this happens and we call them, etc. The correspondence issue was an email problem which has been fixed. I also just checked the Paypal records and we do show Payment refunded to Raymond Fehrman December 3, 2019 at 10:23:05 AM PSTTransaction ID: 6F4201086F102794T. Again I apologize for the issues; hopefully we will be able to serve you better in the future.

Sales Manager
Highlandsfightgear.com
My last order was messed up. It was delayed due to shortage of product. They talked me into a substitute and upon receiving it found it was of no use to me. It was suppose to be body spray but in fact was mat cleaner not for body. I ended up donating it to our school wrestling program.
Hi Robert,

Wanted to personally apologize for the shortage of cleaning products. COVID has caused all sorts of supply chain issues. Many of our suppliers are back up and running now, some still running a bit late--be sure to email or call us prior to purchasing these types of products in the future to support@highlandsfightgear.com and we'll verify stock before ordering, etc.

Rex Murphy
Sales Manager
Highlandsfightgear.com
I have been pleased with their products. They have good quality at reasonable prices.
Great gear
Excellent customer service with prompt attention.
Fast delivery and products were as promised.
We will be back!
Waited over 2 months for my order with absolutely no communication, yet they had no hesitation charging my credit card. Only when i complained was it corrected.
Hi Jennifer,

We do apologize for the delays. Looks like you ordered on Feb 25th and communication regarding a stock issue at the manufacturer, where we ship from, began the next morning at 1124 am, with several emails with our customer service department about the item, updates on availability. opportunity to wait for stock to arrive, etc. The manufacturer, however, did not have the item when they stated and did not notify us when they were going to continue to be out of stock. However--our team did not check back with them to ensure the item had been shipped--that was our mistake and we apologize for that. Due to the product continuing to be unavailable, your order was refunded in full yesterday. Again we apologize for our errors and hope to do a better job in the future.
Highlands Fight Gear is rated 3.44 based on 34 reviews