Highlands Fight Gear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highlands Fight Gear

Tell us how Highlands Fight Gear made you happy
Ordered item that showed as stock on the website. Received a follow-up email clarifying that it was back-ordered from the manufacturer,... which I understand -- but, that there would be a 20% upcharge once it was available. I was asked via email how I would like to proceed, and I followed up with 2 emails that I wanted it cancelled. To date, and it has now been a week, I have not received a reply, nor seen the credit. I have disputed the payment with the credit card company, and will contact the BBB next. It's ridiculous --- either ship the item, or cancel the order. They billed the credit card without shipping the item, even after having asked for clarification as to my directive -- and have not credited it back. Not the end of the world, as I won't pay it,... but still. Sucks that companies choose to operate this way.
Had exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price and shipped promptly. Absolutely no complaints on my end. Another satisfied customer. Thank you highlands fight gear for supplying my needs
Pants arrived in short time, and nicely packaged. Great experience.
nice wraps, extra long and velcro. you never get stuck with not having enough wrap to finish up. should have bought 2 sets for laundering.
Never recieved the item I ordered. I ordered a mouthguard for my son for Christmas. Their website states it could take up to 3 months to recieve, here we are nearly 4 months later and still no mouthguard.
Excellent Service, very good response and quick shipping, your product came down to Mexico. Thank you very much.
I highly recommend Highlands Fight Gear. After a mishap with my shipping, Rex went above and beyond to get my Christmas gift overnighted at no additional cost to me. Great customer support and exceptional merchandise!
Ordered an item, waited a long time, never came, asked about it... then was told ii was not in stock. Nephew really wanted it so he was most disappointed!!
Highlands fight gear has good products at good prices and fast delivery.
Fast shipping and very accomodating when we had to return for a different size. Will buy from this store again.
Super simple and easy to find the products that want and they had super fast response and shipping time. This was the only place that I was able to find the exact singlet my son wanted that'll fit him.
My daughter was very pleased with her belt..great quakity..excellent price..would definitely buy from highlands fight gear again
Quick, great price and low shipping cost.
Highlands Fight Gear is rated 4.08 based on 13 reviews