Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
This was my first time ordering from Hudson and Vine. Good quality product. Shipping was a little slow...but this being 2020...it was the least of my worries. I would order from them again. Kept me up to date on the shipping.
The baskets are as advertised.
Like this website very much.
Although it is great looking and appears to be well made, the slate gray soap dispenser I received did not work out too well. Maybe I had a defective item, but it had started to slightly discolor. And just recently the pump stopped working after only a few months. However, the great customer service at H&V was very prompt to resolve the issue and send me a new one fast.
I was shopping for a specific type, size, and color of picture frame. Hudson & Vine had the item I needed and it arrived in excellent condition.
Great company with which to work.
Just what I need. Amarilys is already in full bloom.
Beautiful well made products but quite pricey
The order was inexplicably delayed. But once I brought it to the attention of Customer Service, it was sent right away.
Some really cool stuff
Delivery was very prompt
Product was well packed and protected
Looking forward to making another purchase real soon
Happy with delivery and service.
Needs to communicate before sending out item for delivery.
This company has beautiful, high quality products. Their return policies, however, are a bit cumbersome. With communication, however, they did refund my return postage! (The thing i ordered didn’t quite match my room.)
Pretty good. Decent delivery time.
Hi! Shipped to NJ but will take to FL home so I haven’t taken it out of the box. Everything looks good so far. Have been eyeing these for 2 years.
Thank you!
order was perfect shipped on time, looks exactly as pictured.
Customer service follow up is good Accountability is good A little slow on the uptake of a order but acceptable
Unique pitcher. Smaller than envisioned. Attractive piece for two folks
Found exactly what we were looking for, shipping was fast, everything was well packed and arrived undamaged. Can’t ask for anything better than that!
The items were not what I expected. Having said that, your customer service department responded immediately to my email with a return number and address so they made it easy to return
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.79 based on 282 reviews