Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
Everyone that see’s the vintage vinyl floor coverings loves them & can’t believe there vinyl.
The one I chose for the kitchen was the black & white tile & my neighbor stopped by & said oh my god when did you have this tile laid. The ones I chose for my dining area & entry were oriental rug looks & everybody comments on how beautiful they are.
We love our vinyl flooring. It arrived soon then expected, and the colors are amazing. We will definitely order from them again.
Hudson & Vine 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Looks Great!
Excellent Floor Cloth!! Great quality and handsome print. Durable and easy to clean which is why I love Floor Cloths so much. Shipped in a timely fashion and packaged well with no issues. highly recommend this product.
Wonderful company to shop with. Customer service reps bend over backwards to help you and make sure you get what you want!!
Beautiful quality and beautiful dishes
I had very good service with Hudson and Vine. Kept me informed during the whole process.
Loved browsing thru all the different patterns of floor mats. I received my new floor mat and am very happy!
Love my vintage floorcloth. It’s functional in my kitchen space.
They carry a classic Portuguese line I first saw in Lisbon. Product came in reasonable amount of time.
I ordered a vinyl floor cloth for our kitchen. I needed something durable and that would not be a trip hazard. I could not be more pleased. The floor cloth is extremely well made and absolutely beautiful. I was so pleased that I ordered another one immediately - for the master bath.
Love my mat!
This company, previously unknown to me was awesome to deal with. I placed the order on the weekend and I had my order the following week. Communication was prompt and professional. Dishes came in perfect condition and I’ve already placed another order!
Worked well. Product we got was worth the price.
H&V was very helpful in changing my order prior to shopping. I’m grateful. Thank you.
Very responsive, and was most helpful what I had to make a return
Great customer service. Like BEYOND great. And even price shopped. Competitive prices for sure!
Like this website very much.
Easy website to negotiate. The delay to arrive was inconvenient, but understandable. (covid)
My two vinyl floor matts are in place and look great in my studio. They were exactly what I needed to protect the old wood floor, and do it with some style. The pattern has a nice soft faded look to it that suits my almost 300 year old house. Thank you!
Beautiful unique products and good coupon to purchase!
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.83 based on 266 reviews