Hudson & Vine Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine

How would you rate Hudson & Vine ?

"Hudson and Vine was very responsive to all of my questions and customer service needs. They were able to help rush shipment on frames that I had ordered in order to have them for an event. The gold frames were gorgeous and a hit at our event."
"beautiful product and incredible customer service. would definitely recommend and buy fr H&V in future"
"Love the tray"
"Beautiful quality product! I purchased a pet bed because my dog was having surgery and could no longer jump. I ordered in plenty of time to receive it before her surgery. My ordered had not shipped after a week from purchased. I contacted the company and was told there had been a delay because the vendor had gone on vacation. Kind of annoying that I was not contacted about the delay especially since I paid for shipping. No offer of compensation for the delay. I finally received the item a week after I expected it. It is beautiful but not so happy with my experience at Hudson & Vine."
"Delivery took way too long...event already ocurred..."
"I had ordered some Pigeon and Poodle bathroom accessories and some ceramic succulents. When the succulents arrived, it was apparent they would have to be sent back due to sloppy workmanship. The bathroom accessories were fine until I put some soap in the dispenser which leaked out and corroded the dispenser and the kleenex box. When I contacted the owner and sent her some pictures, she cheerfully refund the purchase price on all of it. Great Customer Service!!!! Thanks!!!"
"Excellent Product & Service! Highly Recommend."
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!