Hudson & Vine Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy

"Outstanding Customer Service! Provided extremely rapid and courteous responses with continuous updates to ensure complete customer satisfaction. I will certainly return to Hudson & Vine for future needs."
"So classy but rustic also. ❤️ Thank you"
"Excellent communication and customer service while dealing with the exchange of a damaged item."
"Very nice product. Arrived quickly."
"We were exceptionally pleased with Hudson & Vine's customer service and due to that fact, we'll most definitely be ordering from then again!"
"order was perfect shipped on time, looks exactly as pictured."
"Guests love them."
"The rattan basket is gorgeous. Made in all pastel hues. Just perfect if a little pricey."
"This is the second time I’ve purchased an item from Hudson and Vine. Love the whole experience. Easy, safe ordering, quick shipping and everything arrives in one piece. The mini hurricane set is something I’ve been wanting and after checking around it turned out that H&V had the best price by 10 dollars. I’m so pleased and will be back again. Thank you."
"Customer service follow up is good Accountability is good A little slow on the uptake of a order but acceptable"
"Love it! High quality and has a great “personality”."
"Beauty & Quality!"
"Hesitantly ordered this tray hoping for high quality & a blue that would be brighter than navy but tasteful. It is everything I wished for--just lovely."
"Good experience. Product and delivery excellent."
"Unique pitcher. Smaller than envisioned. Attractive piece for two folks"
"Found exactly what we were looking for, shipping was fast, everything was well packed and arrived undamaged. Can’t ask for anything better than that!"
"Quick delivery! Beautiful product and beautifully presented! I love it!"
Thank you!
"It was hard to find a certain size of soap dish that looked nice. You had one that was great."
"Hudson and Vine informed me every step of the way regarding the status of my order. They told me when my package was in transit and one day informed me that my packaged should have arrived. I got off my computer, went to my front door, and retrieved my package! Thanks for alerting me in this day and age of "Porch Pirates" stealing your packages."
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.80 based on 74 reviews