Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
Happy with delivery of item
The customer service at Hudson & Vine is exceptional. One of my complaints today is how people lack follow through. This is not the case here. When they say they're going to do something, they do it. I wish working with others was as delightful an experience as it is with Hudson & Vine.
Very pretty and nice quality
I recently purchased the Black and White Lacquer Tissue Box Cover and the Soap Pump. I needed the soap pump in gold. I contacted Hudson and Vine with my request and they Immediately got back to me. I was very impressed with the quick response. When the items arrived, they were stunning and added a touch of class to my bathroom. I was very pleased.
I'm a designer doing a home designed around authentic American Primitives. These floor cloths are amazing quality and design. I will be ordering more for this client.
I love the candle holders I ordered! They are unique, well made, and beautiful!
I searched for months for this print and am over the moon to have found it, had to get it shipped to MYUS but worth it. Great company, thank you.
Well made, attractive, just as described. Happy with this purchase.
Very pretty planter. It looks great!
Good fast shipping
Just what I’ve been looking for.
Beautiful decorative box the perfect color and well made Thanks
I recently purchased this beautiful Forest Green Fontana Glazed Stoneware Dinner Set. It is absolutely the BEST dinnerware set that I have ever purchased! The color, the durability, the size and the style is Fantastic! They can be used in a casual or fine dining setting. I absolutely LOVE them. I ordered a six place setting set and will purchase an additional two more place settings so that I will have place settings for eight. Thank you Hudson & Vine for offering such an AMAZING dinnerware set!
Beautiful well made products but quite pricey
I was happy with the bathroom items that I ordered and they arrived well packaged.
Na.
The candlesticks are beautiful. Exactly as I had hoped. This company has excellent customer service. A winner all the way around.
Hello, We love everything about our purchase! The quality, the size, the color is great, We have named our pelican "BOOM." As you know when at the ocean, these fabulous birds, dive bomb the water, and go BOOM catching their fish.
Were attentive about informing me of shipping. This is my first experience.
Excellent quality and service