Hudson & Vine Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy

"Love my bee slept. Very high quality."
"One of my glasses was broken. I wrote to customer service and they responded in less than an hour and said they would take care of the matter. Since this only happened yesterday I need to give them a chance to send the new glass. If it arrives. They will be five star in my book!"
"Very nice product and was not damaged by shipment. Definitely I’ll use them again❣️"
"I ordered the entire set which Is excellent quality. Very heavy authentic marble. I reached out to customer service for delivery info and they were very responsive. No complaints."
"These baskets are exactly as described and very beautiful. They really do look expensive. Shipping was quick and customer service is top notch. You get what you pay for - glad I purchased these."
"Fabulous products !!!!! Wished you shipped to Canada!!!!😪"
"Even more beautiful than the picture conveys..."
"Wonderful products and great customer service! Extremely responsive and helpful. Would definitely purchase from this shop again."
"Good packaging."
"Delivery of 2 beautiful picture frames was time sensitive. After I wrote the time crunch I was under, you made it happen! Not all merchants would have responded that way. The frames are elegant and I thank you for “the extra mile” you went on my behalf. Maja B"
"Great quality products!"
"Great selection of home decor! Super customer service."
"My white tiled bathroom with blue accents, needed these beautiful sand colored, earth toned teak counter pieces to add texture and light. They are so effective I’ll get more pieces. Unusual art work that you can’t buy at the usual places. It makes my home special."
"The order was inexplicably delayed. But once I brought it to the attention of Customer Service, it was sent right away."
"Excellent service and product. Rattan bath accessories are perfect and will last for years."
"This is a sweet little silver clock; very smooth appearance and sleek with mother-of-pearl."
"The Bee Skep that I purchased seems to be well made and looks great in my garden. I am very happy with it."
"Some really cool stuff Delivery was very prompt Product was well packed and protected Looking forward to making another purchase real soon"
"First of all your customer service is fabulous. The lady helped me select thee most beautiful soap dispenser and tooth brush holder. My daughter went crazy over the choice they made for her. It was hard to see the details on these two beautiful pieces. That lady assured me they matched and would arrive on a specific date and they did. My daughter is over the moon with this choice. I will definitely order another set for my bathroom. Thank you!"
"Love the soap dispenser. It was exactly what I was looking for."
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.75 based on 110 reviews