Hudson & Vine Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy

"I purchased several pieces in the Manchester Faux Shagreen line of bathroom accessories. They are of the highest quality. Then, when my daughter tossed out the metal wastebasket liner, Hudson & Vine’s customer service department was prompt and most helpful in helping me. They reached out to their supplier and stayed with it. I have been most satisfied with Hudson &Vine and the quality of their products!"
Posted 55 minutes ago
"The picture frames I purchased were lovely and of very nice quality. I was very pleased that the frames were exactly as shown and described."
"I love my birds! Just like the picture! Thank you!"
"Wonderful company with excellent customer service. They go above and beyond to make sure each customer is 100% satisfied with their purchase. It truly was a pleasure doing business with them. When you have a choice between similar websites offering the same products, consider using Hudson & Vine... they run their company the way a company should be run and put excellent customer service at the top of their list. Thank you! I definitely be shopping at Hudson & Vine again."
"This was a gift for a good friend who lives in another state so I haven’t actually seen the throw. She said she absolutely loves it so that makes me feel good about taking a chance with this company. The reason for 4 stars is the insured amount was shown on the outside of the mailing envelope! (Plus I paid more than twice of the insured amount.) Not a good theft deterrent and as it was a gift I didn’t appreciate an amount being shown, much less an amount way under the price I paid. Customer support was great, the young lady answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful. I would definitely shop here again."
"Amazing Customer Service and beautiful products. Very excited to use these during our Friendsgiving. It's exactly what I was looking for!"
"These glasses are great, but I bought them to match previous glasses I bought at Hudson & Vine and they don't match. The first set was clear with an ever so slight bluish/green glass and amber rim. The second set is clearly blue glass with an amber rim. It's not that they are unattractive, its just they don't match. Big bummer! Wool throw looks and feels as expected. Seems like good quality in a fun/funky design."
"Darling but difficult to remove paper towel from, more of a decoration. just have to keep an extra one on the sink for dad a roll I mean/"
"I received the wrong size for a tablecloth I ordered. No problem in returning and getting the right one. Fast shipping! The gentleman I spoke to at Hudson & Vine was very nice and apologized for the error and was able to get the correct tablecloth to me. Thank you. Would definitely purchase something from them again."
"Great Fast delivery"
"Very helpful customer service when required. Responsive, consistent follow-up and results-oriented. Very pleased with my experience."
"Hudson and Vine was very responsive to all of my questions and customer service needs. They were able to help rush shipment on frames that I had ordered in order to have them for an event. The gold frames were gorgeous and a hit at our event."
"beautiful product and incredible customer service. would definitely recommend and buy fr H&V in future"
"Love the tray"
"Beautiful quality product! I purchased a pet bed because my dog was having surgery and could no longer jump. I ordered in plenty of time to receive it before her surgery. My ordered had not shipped after a week from purchased. I contacted the company and was told there had been a delay because the vendor had gone on vacation. Kind of annoying that I was not contacted about the delay especially since I paid for shipping. No offer of compensation for the delay. I finally received the item a week after I expected it. It is beautiful but not so happy with my experience at Hudson & Vine."
"Delivery took way too long...event already ocurred..."
"I had ordered some Pigeon and Poodle bathroom accessories and some ceramic succulents. When the succulents arrived, it was apparent they would have to be sent back due to sloppy workmanship. The bathroom accessories were fine until I put some soap in the dispenser which leaked out and corroded the dispenser and the kleenex box. When I contacted the owner and sent her some pictures, she cheerfully refund the purchase price on all of it. Great Customer Service!!!! Thanks!!!"
"Excellent Product & Service! Highly Recommend."
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.61 based on 18 reviews