Hudson & Vine Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy

"My recent purchase with Hudson & Vine was very satisfying in the quality of the merchandise, the timely delivery, and the excellent customer service!"
"Even though I had some frustrations with the wall mounted coat hanger I ordered (no mounting materials/instructions). The customer service at Hudson & Vine was AWESOME. They were extremely responsive and so accommodating. I will definitely order from them again!"
"Excellent customer service! Thank you, Hudson & Vine!"
"I was able to find what I wanted after looking everywhere. One item arrived damaged and they refunded me no questions asked. Will definitely order here again."
"Very nice product. Well made. I have enjoyed them."
"Was looking all over for a vintage eye chart that used to be sold at restoration hardware a while back (no longer available). Found it at Hudson & vine! I also had a few questions by email and they were super responsive and helpful."
"Placed the order and was notified throughout process. Was notified upon delivery and was asked if everything was ok. Process and customer service was the tops! The product was well made and high end. Looks great in guest bath. Materials and design are top notch."
"Excellent purchase. Item is beautiful, very well made and was shipped perfectly protected. Seller responded quickly when I asked a question. Thank You!!!"
"I received my Hurricane candle holders today!!I was VERY pleased with my purchase!! Matched the other one i have perfectly. One got broke last Christmas and another this Christmas. Now i am back to a full set!! I will definitely order from Hudson & Vine again!! Thank you so much and have a Blessed New Year!!"
"fun gift items."
"I was very happy with my first experience with Hudson and Vine !"
"pictures look great for the price asked but it's different when item is in your hands"
"It works."
"Simple yet stylish design. Hudson & Vine offers a great selection of products for the home."
"Great service!"
"Delivery was quick, the frame was nicely wrapped to be protected during shipping, and the frame is lovely. Beautiful craftsmanship."
"We received out napkins and table runner to match and loved how our table turned out to celebrate our family Christmas. Beautiful."
"This came as described, love the distressed look. I am using with Christmas tree branches and lights on my side porch. I have a moose theme and it really adds to the look. I will use year round outside, plants in summer."
"All items were well packaged. One of the soap dispensers was stripped and wouldn’t close but there was an extra one in the box so I’m satisfied. There are no pictures so I don’t know the name of the damaged piece but it was dark gray."
"Nice selection at varying prices"
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.77 based on 43 reviews