Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
First order, came as promised.
Hudson & Vine is the “Go-to” source for highest quality rattan baskets and accessories.
fast and product was great
I just became aware of Hudson & Vine and was favorably impressed with the selection of merchandise available. 'Will continue to shop the site online.
Great product and customer service
Love this Hurricane! The obscured glass is very nice.It is a column so you can lift and put heavier candles in then lower the glass.
I had a bit of a shipping issue and they were excellent in getting it resolved. Excellent quality products and customer service.
Hard to find these but Hudson and Vine had them both times I ordered
Very fast and beautiful frame
Just what we needed. Was afraid was going to be heavy but is very light wait so hangs in place nicely. Birds that can't eat from the other bird feeders will love this.
I purchased two 4" x 6" Addison Ross frames. They are as handsome as they appeared online and beautifully crafted. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
Cast Iron Flying Bird Wall Hooks are whimsical and wonderful. However, I only got three in the box.
I ordered 5 frames. They arrived safely. Each frame was packaged nicely. They even exceeded the online photo.
These Canisters are beautiful. They are larger than I expected and one was broken upon delivery, so a return was requested. The damage was not for lack of careful packing by the company double bubble wrap, foam liners and boxed within another box of packing peanuts. The customer service rep was quick to reply with my report of damage and accommodated my request to return with a full refund in 24 hours. Amazing company and lovely products.
I was shopping for a specific type, size, and color of picture frame. Hudson & Vine had the item I needed and it arrived in excellent condition.
Love the tray! Perfect piece for an ottoman! The light color was what I was looking for in this item!
Perfect as expected!
I am very pleased with my purchase expensive however the quality stands out and pops the feeling in our den
I final found my forever dinnerware,absolutely Beautiful .
The hurricane candle holder I purchased is beautiful, and very nice quality. Customer service was also excellent!
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.77 based on 157 reviews