Hudson & Vine Reviews

Hudson & Vine 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Hudson & Vine 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Hudson & Vine 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Hudson & Vine 5 star review on 16th November 2020
I have only purchases the white washed ratton boxes but the quality of these items was really super good.
Beautiful quality, fast delivery and very carefully packaged. Very satisfied customer!!
the color is very different from what appears on the site and the company will not accept a return. If I could give it a 0 I would
Great job, Hudson and Vine. We ordered a Vintage-style vinyl floorcloth for our 1910 family room recently. It is GORGEOUS and durable, and just exactly the historic touch we needed for our busy, high-impact home. Customer service was quick to respond regarding fulfilment/shipping, and the product got right out to us.
In a society where customer service has almost vanished this is definitely NOT the case with Hudson & Vine. Terrific people and customer service, will continue to shop with them.
Ahah
My piece arrived quickly. Despite good packaging, it was a little bit damaged but we are working on hammering the bent metal back into place.
Difficulty in ordering
Beautiful products and exceptional quality.
This vinyl floor cloth is absolutely adorable. Initially, I was worried that it would look "dirty" after reading reviews describing the distressed look. You can totally tell it is distressed and not dirty. I absolutely LOVE it (and I am picky!).
We appreciate the comments! Please send or upload photos. #hudsonandvine
I love my new runner, it’s perfect for my galley kitchen. The quality is wonderful and it adheres to the floor perfectly, doesn’t slide. Able to withstand my two year old twin boys running with their trucks back an forth all day! I’m very happy with this purchase!!
Gorgeous double frame! Highly recommend!
I have nothing but praise for the product and service I received from H & V. They were prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. This really put my mind at ease. I will not hesitate to purchase more products from this vendor. Thanks H & V!
Bought the whole set of Taormina bath accessories. Each piece was perfect- not even the smallest flaw or defect. It took several days for my order to ship- but it was worth the wait...it arrived extremely well-packaged and I was really pleased at each piece arriving perfectly intact.
Had to wait about a month before I received my order. But it was worth the wait. I love my vinyl mats. Excellent customer service!!
Order went smoothly and arrived in the stated time expectancy.
Practical and stylish! Added so much character to our farmhouse style home and we get tons of compliments!
I was very excited that H & V had the Chilewich floor mat in Latte. The color(s) coordinate so well with the wood flooring in my kitchen. Ordering was very easy and the mat arrived quickly and in great condition. This was my first order from H & V but I think it won't be my last.
Beautiful floorcloth.
I did not realize that the pattern size would be shrunk depending on the size of the rug. I do not like the little pattern.
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.76 based on 324 reviews