Hudson & Vine Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy

"Some really cool stuff Delivery was very prompt Product was well packed and protected Looking forward to making another purchase real soon"
"First of all your customer service is fabulous. The lady helped me select thee most beautiful soap dispenser and tooth brush holder. My daughter went crazy over the choice they made for her. It was hard to see the details on these two beautiful pieces. That lady assured me they matched and would arrive on a specific date and they did. My daughter is over the moon with this choice. I will definitely order another set for my bathroom. Thank you!"
"Love the soap dispenser. It was exactly what I was looking for."
"Happy with delivery and service."
"Great products, arrived in a timely fashion and the customer service is amazing! Prompt, clear and understanding. Thanks Hudson vine team! Keep on keeping on"
"Very satisfied with order."
"It took a long time to receive the lotion dispenser. I really don't understand the reason. I almost cancelled my order and buy the product elsewhere."
"Needs to communicate before sending out item for delivery."
"Beautiful frame and box! Also, nicely wrapped with layers of protective paper."
"The dispenser looks nice, but the plastic bottle inside and the pump itself seem to be of very cheap quality. Not what I would have expected at this price."
"This company has beautiful, high quality products. Their return policies, however, are a bit cumbersome. With communication, however, they did refund my return postage! (The thing i ordered didn’t quite match my room.)"
"Pretty good. Decent delivery time."
"fast shipping and great affordable products"
"Hi! Shipped to NJ but will take to FL home so I haven’t taken it out of the box. Everything looks good so far. Have been eyeing these for 2 years. Thank you!"
"beautiful, love it"
"Got the best price here!!"
"All of the Wainscott Porcelain bathroom accessories are beautiful, very classy, and more than met our expectations! They were packed well & arrived quickly as scheduled."
"Easy transaction and quick drop shop. Also-great prices."
"excellent for the money"
"Pretty easy to review these...I bought two the first time...bought 5 more the day they arrived. Very high quality, little rubber feet on corners a nice touch so they do not ruin any furniture. I had to furnish a large yacht and bought others that were cheaper...tossing those out. These are just too NICE!!!!!"
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.73 based on 93 reviews