Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
This wreath turned out to be so beautiful and looks very high end. It’s the perfect size for a 36” door. It’s exactly what I was looking for.
Looks Fab!
The floor cloth was exactly as I anticipated abs Hudson & Vine provided excellent follow up during the ordering and shipping process.
Wonderful rug that works so well for our mountain home. We can simply wipe it down but it's beautiful and practical.
I purchased a wicker basket with handles. It was just what I had hoped it would be! Sturdy, really well made! Beautiful, and simply elegant! It was difficult to decide where to place it in my home! I chose my coffee table! I'll be visiting your site again! Thank you.
Great item ! Less expensive than Sundance or other site and it’s the EXACT same item !
A large variety of beautiful frames to choose from.
My frame arrived very well protected in it’s
packaging.
Great look and very practical. Variety of sizes really helpful.
Customer service is fab, immediately helped me correct MY mistake. Thank you!
Vinyl floor cloths. Absolutely early. I’ve been looking for some thing easy to clean. Two chihuahuas already tested. Cleaned right up.
My second vinyl rug. I'm very happy with it. Great pattern, good quality.
I love this!!
Best priced hurricane candle holder! I shopped around and you had the best price.
Everyone that see’s the vintage vinyl floor coverings loves them & can’t believe there vinyl.
The one I chose for the kitchen was the black & white tile & my neighbor stopped by & said oh my god when did you have this tile laid. The ones I chose for my dining area & entry were oriental rug looks & everybody comments on how beautiful they are.
We love our vinyl flooring. It arrived soon then expected, and the colors are amazing. We will definitely order from them again.
Hudson & Vine 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Looks Great!
Excellent Floor Cloth!! Great quality and handsome print. Durable and easy to clean which is why I love Floor Cloths so much. Shipped in a timely fashion and packaged well with no issues. highly recommend this product.
Wonderful company to shop with. Customer service reps bend over backwards to help you and make sure you get what you want!!
Beautiful quality and beautiful dishes
I had very good service with Hudson and Vine. Kept me informed during the whole process.
Loved browsing thru all the different patterns of floor mats. I received my new floor mat and am very happy!
Love my vintage floorcloth. It’s functional in my kitchen space.
They carry a classic Portuguese line I first saw in Lisbon. Product came in reasonable amount of time.
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.79 based on 282 reviews