Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
Well made, attractive, just as described. Happy with this purchase.
Very pretty planter. It looks great!
Good fast shipping
Just what I’ve been looking for.
Beautiful decorative box the perfect color and well made Thanks
I recently purchased this beautiful Forest Green Fontana Glazed Stoneware Dinner Set. It is absolutely the BEST dinnerware set that I have ever purchased! The color, the durability, the size and the style is Fantastic! They can be used in a casual or fine dining setting. I absolutely LOVE them. I ordered a six place setting set and will purchase an additional two more place settings so that I will have place settings for eight. Thank you Hudson & Vine for offering such an AMAZING dinnerware set!
I was happy with the bathroom items that I ordered and they arrived well packaged.
Na.
The candlesticks are beautiful. Exactly as I had hoped. This company has excellent customer service. A winner all the way around.
Hello, We love everything about our purchase! The quality, the size, the color is great, We have named our pelican "BOOM." As you know when at the ocean, these fabulous birds, dive bomb the water, and go BOOM catching their fish.
Excellent quality and service
I bought the frame as a gift for a friend who lost her mother. She loved it!
Love my bee slept. Very high quality.
One of my glasses was broken. I wrote to customer service and they responded in less than an hour and said they would take care of the matter. New glasses were sent out on the following day! That is great customer service!!!!
Very nice product and was not damaged by shipment. Definitely I’ll use them again❣️
I ordered the entire set which Is excellent quality. Very heavy authentic marble. I reached out to customer service for delivery info and they were very responsive. No complaints.
These baskets are exactly as described and very beautiful. They really do look expensive. Shipping was quick and customer service is top notch. You get what you pay for - glad I purchased these.
Fabulous products !!!!! Wished you shipped to Canada!!!!😪
Even more beautiful than the picture conveys...
Wonderful products and great customer service! Extremely responsive and helpful. Would definitely purchase from this shop again.
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.77 based on 124 reviews