Hudson & Vine Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy

"Were attentive about informing me of shipping. This is my first experience."
"It took a long time to receive the lotion dispenser. I really don't understand the reason. I almost cancelled my order and buy the product elsewhere."
"The dispenser looks nice, but the plastic bottle inside and the pump itself seem to be of very cheap quality. Not what I would have expected at this price."
"pictures look great for the price asked but it's different when item is in your hands"
"These glasses are great, but I bought them to match previous glasses I bought at Hudson & Vine and they don't match. The first set was clear with an ever so slight bluish/green glass and amber rim. The second set is clearly blue glass with an amber rim. It's not that they are unattractive, its just they don't match. Big bummer! Wool throw looks and feels as expected. Seems like good quality in a fun/funky design."
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.77 based on 124 reviews