Hudson & Vine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hudson & Vine
Read Hudson & Vine Reviews

info@hudsonandvine.com

Tell us how Hudson & Vine made you happy
Easy website to negotiate. The delay to arrive was inconvenient, but understandable. (covid)
Beautiful selection. However, given the cost of these goods, the quality seems to be slipping.
First order, came as promised.
Cast Iron Flying Bird Wall Hooks are whimsical and wonderful. However, I only got three in the box.
Were attentive about informing me of shipping. This is my first experience.
It took a long time to receive the lotion dispenser. I really don't understand the reason. I almost cancelled my order and buy the product elsewhere.
The dispenser looks nice, but the plastic bottle inside and the pump itself seem to be of very cheap quality. Not what I would have expected at this price.
pictures look great for the price asked but it's different when item is in your hands
These glasses are great, but I bought them to match previous glasses I bought at Hudson & Vine and they don't match. The first set was clear with an ever so slight bluish/green glass and amber rim. The second set is clearly blue glass with an amber rim. It's not that they are unattractive, its just they don't match. Big bummer! Wool throw looks and feels as expected. Seems like good quality in a fun/funky design.
Hudson & Vine is rated 4.79 based on 282 reviews