huxbaby Reviews

of reviewers recommend huxbaby

hello@huxbaby.com

Tell us how huxbaby made you happy
So cute and great quality. Very happy with my purchase I got for my daughter. Delivery was very quick also.
Both my girls love the dress I brought them
Excellent quality children’s clothing and great designs.
I love the cool vibe aesthetic of Huxbaby clothing - whether for babies, toddlers or kids [yes I'm working through the ages and stages!]. The quality is fabulous, and I'm a sucker for leopard print and fairy skirts.
Absolutely love the quality and designs Hux Baby is our absolute favorite brand. Well done guys 👏🏽
The product is very well made with excellent fabric. The designs & styling are playful & practical. We found the 0-3 month sizing on our selected items a lot smaller than many other brands. The leopard wrap was an an absolute winner.
Amazing quality
Love love love the new collection with the koalas, would love to see more Aussie animals feature on the clothes
Love the quality. My favourite brand x
Great quality!
Love love huxbaby, not only are the clothes trendy but they fit really well on my little boy
Great quality! Great customer service (when I have had to deal with them regarding a return) and quick to get items dispatched. The only thing pulling it down at the moment is that the new range hasn’t gone live on your website yet, but it is with your stockists... (I have a credit to use)
Love this brand! Bold, stylish looks that never go out of style!
One of our favourite children’s wear brands! Always excellent quality, cute designs and the clothing lasts, wear after wear, wash after wash! Looks exactly as new even after loads of wear.
Love the quality of the clothes items, beautiful prints and quick delivery
Unique, good quality clothes. Love Huxbaby!
I love the quality of the product, the material is super soft and still looks well after many washes and dryer. I love the design as it looks basic but sophisticated. The sizing of all their products are true to size which makes me easier to purchase them online. You really get what you paid for.
Your clothes are great quality, cool designs, fit well and last a very long time. I only wish your range went to larger sizes, especially the dresses and T-Shirts. I love your range but my kids are almost to big to for them, I have my fingers crossed. I love the Nerd Bear!!
Gorgeous clothing and beautiful fabrics!
Huxbaby is extremely great quality clothing. Great fit and great in the wash ( no going out of shape or stretching ). Very comfortable and long lasting.
huxbaby is rated 4.48 based on 347 reviews