huxbaby Reviews

of reviewers recommend huxbaby

hello@huxbaby.com

Tell us how huxbaby made you happy
The clothes are beautiful and stylish. We found the cheetah and tiger print pants faded quite quickly after a couple of washes. Everything else sweaters, jeans and jackets fit and have remained in good condition.
Both boys and girls clothes are very stylish designs.
I love Hux Baby’s chic, adorable designs. Super modern and cool. The sizing however is all over the place. You can get a size 1 onesie and it be too small, another size 1 onesie will be big enough to fit a 3 year old. Makes it very hard to rely on.
love huxbaby... esp your drop crotch pants is always my favourite for my boy! not it is so stylish but quality is superb.. i think the only brand that stays in shape after so many washes!
Great fit for boys or girls and quality
Excellent quality
I love it 🥰
I thought the jacket would be a little more thicker . Other than that I love the Brand!
Free shipping on no minimum purchase required!
Good options for organic baby clothing and cute designs
Clothes are very cute. Fabrics are nice and soft. Just a bit of an issue with the quality of the press studs on one of the tops i purchased
Absolutely love the soft fabric and stylish designs!! Size on the smaller side even for my very petite girls so I usually have to purchase one or two sizes up. Still loving it though!
Cute clothes and good quality!
Love your organic range. Im not into the printed pieces as much. Price is on the upper end for me, but i prefer quality and customer service over cheaper and poorer quality.
Good quality after washing many times no issues
I love your stuff but I do feel your clothes are a small fit. Many of my friends share the same opinion.
The design is ultra cute and i love to dress my boy in it. The quality is hit and miss though - some items are really good quality and some showed after a few wash. At least now I know what to look out for.
Fantastic quality, cutest patterns, slightly pricey.
Clothes are beautiful! Wonderful and high quality materials. My only reason for not giving full stars is the play suit and bloomer shorts I ordered barely fit my 8 month old and are labeled as 6-12 month. She is average size for her age. So I’m bummed she really didn’t get to wear those. Also would love if play suit had buttons at the bum area for easy diaper change.
I love Hux but this is the third time I’ve got the mystery bags and even though they say unisex they’re definitely boy items. The girls bags often are super girly and I like the more neutral stuff. The clothes also had a weird smell when the plastic bags were opened. Definitely love the products and will keep buying for sure!
Could not complain! The quality of the clothes is fantastic. They wash well, stains come out easily (even in the white clothing) and they last so long they live through multiple kids. I love that their products are organic cotton, but I would definitely love to see more options for hemp or bamboo fibres.
The customer service is amazing and I can’t fault the company at all.

I do find the clothes aren’t the same size across the board. One kind of pants in a size 3 fits well but the same size in shorts was waaaay to big. Luckily I can put them away to grow into and order more etc. but I do find that is a little bit frustrating.
Gentle customer service! Thanks! I love your brand