huxbaby Reviews

of reviewers recommend huxbaby

hello@huxbaby.com

Tell us how huxbaby made you happy
Purchased two items for the first time. Wouldn’t buy again. Like the prints and style but the quality was shocking for what you paid. The pants stitching was coming undone and the colour faded after one wash.
great quality and fit
Great quality kids clothes. I had to return two items due to wrong size and process was easy.
Love the quality, love the designs! Always happy with each of my purchases
I love huxbaby and their designs are just so adorable!!
I made a mistake with delivery address and Huxbaby resent without hesitation. The dress was great quality and super cute. I would strongly recommend buying off Huxbaby.
LOVE IT! !!! Such quality in huxbaby products. 👏❤️
Good quality trendy clothing for kids . Fast friendly delivery
Super cute and stylish!
Love your styles Absolutely gorgeous
The completely wrong item was sent
I love your beautiful clothes great quality my grandson is the best dressed in the neighbourhood
Not that happy overall. Bought a size 1 swimsuit for my 6 month old girl and it is absolutely tiny, doesn’t match your size guide information at all very inconsistent more of a size 3-6 months so doesn’t fit her. I also purchased a new bodysuit which fits however there are no buttons at the crotch for easy nappy changing. Seems like such a flaw do your designers not have babies themselves? No one wants to completely remove an outfit to change a nappy. Probably won’t purchase anything again if I’m being honest, bit sub par for the cost and although cute very impractical.
The clothes are beautiful and stylish. We found the cheetah and tiger print pants faded quite quickly after a couple of washes. Everything else sweaters, jeans and jackets fit and have remained in good condition.
Very happy with the dress I ordered and sizes available
Huxbaby is always our go to in our daughters wardrobe! The pieces are always great quality and the designs are adorable! We love that a lot of the pieces are gender neutral!
Loved everything, perfect sizes. So cute!!
Been 3 weeks still haven't received my order.
Best customer service! Always friendly, responsive and pragmatic
Unique and cute styles and great quality!
huxbaby is rated 4.48 based on 347 reviews