huxbaby Reviews

of reviewers recommend huxbaby

hello@huxbaby.com

Tell us how huxbaby made you happy
One of our favourite children’s wear brands! Always excellent quality, cute designs and the clothing lasts, wear after wear, wash after wash! Looks exactly as new even after loads of wear.
Great fit for boys or girls and quality
Love the quality of the clothes items, beautiful prints and quick delivery
Unique, good quality clothes. Love Huxbaby!
I love the quality of the product, the material is super soft and still looks well after many washes and dryer. I love the design as it looks basic but sophisticated. The sizing of all their products are true to size which makes me easier to purchase them online. You really get what you paid for.
Your clothes are great quality, cool designs, fit well and last a very long time. I only wish your range went to larger sizes, especially the dresses and T-Shirts. I love your range but my kids are almost to big to for them, I have my fingers crossed. I love the Nerd Bear!!
Gorgeous clothing and beautiful fabrics!
Huxbaby is extremely great quality clothing.
Great fit and great in the wash ( no going out of shape or stretching ).
Very comfortable and long lasting.
Beautiful childrens wear
Love the softness and cute characters, my go to for my little ones if we want to dress them up!
Excellent quality
I love it 🥰
amazing quality and super cute - always washes/wears well - have been buying for 6 years - and still love it xx
Huxbaby is the essence of the coolest kids wear around
Our family is a big hux Baby fan
We love the quality
The fit and the designs
Huxbaby is a bit expensive for us to buy our boys get those clothes for special occasions like Christmas birthdays and easter they love if
Very high quality
Unique designe
Cute and colorful
The best quality the cardigans are so thick and cuddly, and wash so well. Love this brand.
The only pants my son will happily wear!
Super comfy and wash really well. Just wish there was a bigger range in the larger sizes...
Huxbaby is our favourite brand for the kids. The quality is amazing and the fun designs are so addictive
Loveeee huxbaby
Love the clothes- super durable and super cute.
huxbaby is rated 4.49 based on 345 reviews