huxbaby Reviews

of reviewers recommend huxbaby

hello@huxbaby.com

Tell us how huxbaby made you happy
Amazing quality and never disappointed, love Huxbaby :)
One of my all time favourite baby brands amazing quality and amazing patterns ❤️
beautiful creations with wonderful customer service. we reside outside of Aus but really enjoy your products! thank you xx
The most diving baby goodies. I have loved dressing my baby twins in your cosy knits and outfits. There is always an alternating option, and if not, same-same still looks as good on my boys.
I’m a crazy fan of Huxbaby knits. They have a high level of quality, super soft and warm. They’re perfect for Melbourne’s winter. The minimalist designs are unique and impressive. I hope they can bring back more unisex prints or black and white or bear prints. And hope they can add a spare button in cardigan style like some other brands. It’s very useful for us to replace the missing one. Will buy Hux more and more!!
My items arrived really quickly and where even more beautiful in real life. They washed really well and I have had so many compliments on all of the pieces I bought.
Cute, unique, high quality.
My favourite brand for my kids. Absolutely obsessed. Almost all their wardrobe is hux. Keep it coming. Can’t wait for the summer range!
Beautiful quality clothing! Super adorable and fashion forward. My daughters closet is full of Huxbaby.. shopping with them is my guilty please. Always so excited when my Huxbaby orders arrive. Thank you so much!
Amazing quality, extremely happy with all of my huxbaby purchases.
Absolutely love all your clothing for my little girl especially the cardigans.
Beautiful clothing, very high quality that will last for years and can be passed down.
Great quality products, stylish and super quick shipping
Great quality! Stylish & comfortable.
Loved the quality and style
We love Hux. All three of my boys have several pieces and they are all just beautiful. Those knits 😍
We love our Hux clothes- the quality is excellent!
Love love love your clothing. A little on the pricey side however I don’t really mind this as they are unique and the quality is very good. Keep up the amazing designs and I will of be buying heaps more products for my boys in the near future. Thank you so much
Lové thé fabric and quality of the products!
Garments are great quality and quick delivery
huxbaby is rated 4.48 based on 347 reviews