huxbaby Reviews

of reviewers recommend huxbaby

hello@huxbaby.com

Tell us how huxbaby made you happy
Clothes are very cute. Fabrics are nice and soft. Just a bit of an issue with the quality of the press studs on one of the tops i purchased
Over priced
Beautiful quality clothing! Super adorable and fashion forward. My daughters closet is full of Huxbaby.. shopping with them is my guilty please. Always so excited when my Huxbaby orders arrive.
Thank you so much!
Amazing quality, extremely happy with all of my huxbaby purchases.
Absolutely love all your clothing for my little girl especially the cardigans.
Beautiful clothing, very high quality that will last for years and can be passed down.
Great quality products, stylish and super quick shipping
Made in China which is really disappointing considering your pricing
Great quality!
Stylish & comfortable.
Loved the quality and style
We love Hux. All three of my boys have several pieces and they are all just beautiful. Those knits 😍
We love our Hux clothes- the quality is excellent!
Love love love your clothing.
A little on the pricey side however I don’t really mind this as they are unique and the quality is very good.
Keep up the amazing designs and I will of be buying heaps more products for my boys in the near future.
Lové thé fabric and quality of the products!
Garments are great quality and quick delivery
I love all the clothing you have for my growing little girl. I always have to buy three sizes up ie Size 5 as she’s a very tall 2yr old.
The designs are so trendy and cute.
I especially love all the cardigans. Please bring back the shell cardigan as thats the only one I am on the search for. They are super comfy for her especially during this crazy winter. I just hope my Hubby doesn’t see the Credit Card Statement soon. He he he
Loved this matching outfit for my little boy. The fabric of the pants are divine...so soft.
I Love the designs! The jumpers and cardigans are my favourite because they are thick and made of soft organic cotton.
Absolutely love the soft fabric and stylish designs!! Size on the smaller side even for my very petite girls so I usually have to purchase one or two sizes up. Still loving it though!
I absolutely love and adore all my huxbaby purchases and my boy looks super cute in all his outfits.
huxbaby is rated 4.49 based on 345 reviews