Ikea Insights

Ikea have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

97.30%
" reasonable price "
- Paul Darbyshire
" We were shopping at Ikea Burbank this weekend trying to buy a sofa bed. we faced the issue with price mismatch btw actual price and the price showed in the system on it so the cashier Michael was so helpful and did his best to solve the issue along with his manager ( forgot her name) and honored the price for us. Michael was very kind, professional and very customer oriented. Thank you! "
- Alena
" Very good products and a competitive price "
- Les TAYLOR
Write your review on Ikea
B-

Delivery - Average

66.31%
Industry Average
" Their online delivery service is the worst and should be avoided at all costs. "
- Larry
" When the correct delivery turned up I arranged for my builder to come and fit them. "
- Mr Hacked Off
" EXCELLENT VERY PROMPT DELIVERY "
- Margaret Ashfield
F

Returns Process - Difficult

11.11%
Industry Average
" So many retailers make returns simple and quick , why would we bother with Ikea again. "
- Robin D. San Antonio Texas
" Same at returns. "
- Anonymous
" She said that once it is picked up by FedEx they can cancel it and when FedEx returns the item to them and it is restocked they can refund me. "
- Jeanette
F

Refunds - Difficult

34.29%
Industry Average
" I am still on hold now, as I don't believe that I will be refunded for a product that was never delivered when promised. "
- Kitty
" I canceled an order and requested a refund. I have been waiting over 40 days and still no refund. Takes hours to reach a representative who obviously doesn't resolve the problem. I will never again do business with this company. Don't believe me, try calling their customer service. "
- Vince Amoresano
" She said it would be 7 to 14 business days till I received my refund. "
B-
70.69%
Industry Average
" Recently bought a small desk for my home office. The desk was great but the point of this review is to say how much I appreciated the customer service. The guys went out of their way to be helpful. It doesn't take much to say thanks. So here it is! "
- Larry
" Customer service was excellent. Delivery drivers kept in contact with their estimated delivery time and assembled quickly leaving no mess. Product was of excellent quality - great service. "
- Michelle