Ikea Insights

Ikea have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

97.73%
Industry Average
" Super fast deliver of furniture - half price delivery cost for order over £300 which I didnt mind paying. Great service. "
- Lisa
" Good range, good quality and reasonable prices "
- Martyn Maxted
" Amazing customer service, great prices & great quality products! "
Write your review on Ikea
B-

Delivery - Average

66.27%
Industry Average
" Surprised but pleased that there were two delivery slots for the following day (Sunday) I chose 7am -1pm. "
- Sylvie S
" We have had furniture delivered today by 2 really efficient and polite delivery drivers! The delivery charge is really reasonable, delivery in time and within a few days! Thanks Ikea "
- Anita Chin
" Delivery of my purchase was completed 2 days before the scheduled delivery date. My purchase was out of stock in my local store. Very happy with Ikea online. "
- Gemma Dool
F

Returns Process - Difficult

10.00%
Industry Average
" There were only 2 customer service employees in RETURNS. "
- Anonymous
" So many retailers make returns simple and quick , why would we bother with Ikea again. "
- Robin D. San Antonio Texas
" Same at returns. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

37.82%
Industry Average
" I finally called and just canceled my order but it’s been over 2 months now since I have received my refund. "
- Anonymous
" The combination of price and quality is reasonable with Ikea merchandise, but I asked for full refund because I don't want to go through this terrible service knowing that my chances of getting merchandise ordered in mid October before New Year are rather slim. "
- Alex Trusau
" I am contacting my credit card company to refund the supposed purchase. "
- Patricia Calixto
B-
71.73%
Industry Average
" Instead of focusing on opening new stores do something about staff and your meals. The staff are very important and should be looked after as it makes a difference to their attitude towards us, the customer. Found them a bit robotic. I was at your Theale branch near Reading and considering yours is the only restaurant for some distance, I was disappointed by the food. Overcooked vegetables with Vegetarian meatballs and a hot chocolate, sickly sweet. Your Christmas tins of Ginger thins looked nice until I read the E numbers in the product and put it back. If you can’t cater food, get in someone like Costa so I can eat something decent whilst shopping. Not many healthy options. I bought quite a lot from your store but found the place cluttered. Not a lot of shoppers but at checkout I waited 20 minutes to be served because it was so disorganised. Needs slick service and more self checkouts please! "
- Anonymous
" Mixed review, firstly top quality service at Exeter, UK store from sales person Yaxin Z (her ID on the order form). "
- Sylvie S
" Some problems with faulted pieces of a wardrobe which were replaced no problem at all . Very good customer service just possibly could have more agents as was on hold over 15 mins but problem resolved. "
- Sheila Hope