iLoveKickboxing.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iLoveKickboxing.com
6PM
6PM

Tell us how iLoveKickboxing.com made you happy

Own Driver
Under an hour
"Illness in bellmore is a great workout and friendly staff. Place is clean and bright , have not met any unhappy people."
Are you iLoveKickboxing.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"So happy I joined ILoveKickboxing in Coral Springs. The staff and members are so nice and encouraging. Over 6 weeks I’ve already lost 20 pounds. It’s challenging but totally worth it. Would totally recommend it for anyone wanting to find a fun and satisfying workout!"
"ILKB Fresh Meadows has made a positive impression and impact on me. I bought the groupon for classes, but ended up joining right away. I normally get bored with the gym and the other fitness classes I have taken in the past, but ILKB Fresh Meadows is different. The staff is amazing!!! I've taken classes with almost all of them, and all of them constantly push you, and are always willing to help you. Their workouts are tough and they push you to be in the best shape possible. Since being a member at ILKB Fresh Meadows, I've noticed that I am able to do more and more with each class I take. I do not regret joining, I ALWAYS look forward to class. I highly reccomend this to anyone who wants to relieve stress, wants to try something new, or just looking for a new workout routine."
"they pushed me to reach my goals and they treat you like family and the work out's are so freaking fun."
"Before I started at ILKB-Chantilly I couldn't stay motivated with any workout program, but the energetic instructors, positive vibes and super fun workouts have changed all that. I look forward to working out and have more energy than ever. It truly does feel like a family at ILKB-Chantilly, which adds accountability and motivation. I can't recommend highly enough."
"Super excited about this new experience. Went in today for my orientation with Heather Mower (she is a BALL of energy) and she kept me motivated the whole time even though I was dying! I loved every minute of it!!! If you need to get in shape, relieve some stress or just want to try something new this is a GREAT place to start!! #SAVETHEMALL #PurpleGloveClubComing"
"Before I started at ILKB-Chantilly I couldn't stay motivated with any workout program, but the energetic instructors, positive vibes, and super fun workouts have changed all that. I look forward to working out and have more energy than ever. It truly does feel like a family at ILKB-Chantilly, which adds accountability and motivation. I can't recommend highly enough."
"ILoveKickboxingSpring is a waste of time. It’s all FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. My husband and I signed up for the six weeks free challenge which we both paid a deposit of $500. it was promised back to us if we lost 25 pounds or if Improvement was visible. All they really wanted was before and after pictures for promotion.I lost 23.1 pounds and 4% body fat. I was denied a full refund by RJ. RJ and I agreed before payment, that I would receive it in cash not towards a membership.So I saw now that This was his way To force me into a membership. I also referred my cousin to this place she signed up for the three classes and attended 1 only after she paid her money because RJ refused to allow her to sign up for the second class until she paid for a full months membership. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.."
"The I Love Kickboxing staff at my location (Chantilly, VA) are awesome and really work to make sure you get the results you are looking for! It's great to be part of a unified group of people looking to make a difference in their lives even if every goal is different. It's great to see instructors actually taking the class and joking with the patrons. The facility is clean and always ready for the next class."
"I just joined ILoveKickBoxing Waldorf less than 1 week ago and I feel like I made the right choice! I enjoy rigorous workout sessions and that is certainly what you will receive. The best part is that all of the instructors are extremely energetic as well as supportive. Every session ends with motivational and wellness recommendations and I am excited to continue this physical journey!"
"Amazing place, professional and nice staff! Always ready to help. Love it!"
"ilovekickboxing chantilly has definitely been a game changer for me. Its different from what ive done before because you have people helping you out, teaching you and actually motivating you, which sometimes people need. Its a really good workout, its different everyday so it never gets boring and it feels great just punching the boxing bag :)"
"ilovekickboxing chantilly has definitely been a game changer for me. Its different from what ive done before because you have people helping you out, teaching you and actually motivating you, which sometimes people need. Its a really good workout, its different everyday so it never gets boring and it feels great just punching the boxing bag."
"The staff in Chantilly, VA is great! They get to know you and your strengths and weaknesses and keep pushing you every class. I needed accountability and someone to keep pushing me and this gym and the staff do exactly that! I have fun in every class and keep seeing growth doing exercises I had no idea I could do!"
"I highly recommend ILKB Virginia Beach I'm pretty much newbie but it has been absolutely AMAZING! And i would say this is the best place to workout. I just love how the instructions are so energetic and fun! And the environment is super clean! I just love it overall."
"I’m in love with ILKB Yorba Linda! It’s an over-all body workout that’s fun! I had never done anything like it before, but I wasn’t intimidated at all when I went to my first class. You get great one-on-one time with the coaches so you learn proper form and technique to punch the heck out of the bag! (It’s actually kind of therapeutic!) I go to the early morning classes, and the coaches always get me motivated to work hard. I definitely leave there ready to take on the day."
"iLoveKickboxing has been the push that my best friend and I needed to get in shape. Before, I was super lethargic all the time and unmotivated to exercise. It’s been a month since I’ve started and I’m actually excited to get up and get a workout in! I’m not the best in shape, but the instructors give modifications when needed and keep you sweating! Its not intimidating at all, even with the work outs being tough. It’s very rewarding and you feel great afterwards. The instructors are very motivating and help you stay accountable. I feel like apart of a family when I come in and have so much fun!"
"ILKB changed my life completely! Being fit is something that is really important to me, but I never found a workout routine that I actually stuck with. That was until I started going to ILKB. I am motivated to keep going back, I feel stronger, more confident, and my stress has significantly decreased. I highly recommend!"
iLoveKickboxing.com is rated 4.96 based on 721 reviews