iLoveKickboxing.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iLoveKickboxing.com
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

How would you rate iLoveKickboxing.com ?

"The ILKB studio in Amherst NY is absolutely wonderful! The staff and environment are incredibly welcoming for newcomers, and you will want to keep coming back for more! Truly a fantastic workout!!"
"I finally found an exercise that’s fun & effective . I absolutely love ILKB & look forward to going to class !! It helps me mentally & physically!"
"I absolutely LOVE Ilovekickboxing in Pearland!! Awesome friendly super helpful and supportive instructors... it’s a great really fun way to get or stay fit. I am never disappointed and look forward to every single workout!"
"I absolutely LOVE ILKB- Carle Place. The instructors are all amazing and they are very encouraging. I love how they take time to show you to properly do the demonstrated moves for the different warm ups and bag rounds. They push you every class and actually get to know you and refer to you by name. Special thank you to Luis, Meghan, Erin, Jonelle, Leland and Nathan. They are thebomb.com!"
"I was looking for a fun and NEW way to get back in shape after pregnancy. With ILoveKickboxing in Columbus, GA I couldn't ask for more. Each workout is fun and the instructors are awesome and make me want to keep coming back. I started a week ago and I've already lost 5 lbs!"
"Staff was super sweet and encouraging!"
"ILKB Louisville has an awesome staff. They are fun, energetic, and so very motivating. They have helped me improve in my form so much and push to my full potential. If you want to have a fun workout, this is the place to do it!!"
"I really enjoy ILKB in Columbus, Ga. You have a great team of trainers that are there to help and support you. I’m excited to be there for my weight loss journey."
"I have had so much fun at Ilovekickboxing. The instructors are amazing and make the experience even better than it already is!"
"(Lynnwood, WA)This is an amazing gym for those people who do not know how to gym without someone to help them out from machine to machine. This workout is high energy and all about keeping you motivated. I feel myself get upset when I cannot make it to the gym and I am in much better spirits after a long workday and then a gym sesh. I am loving that I chose to become a member because even though kickboxing was something I never tried before, it is my favorite type of workout!"
"This is an amazing gym for those people who do not know how to gym without someone to help them out from machine to machine. This workout is high energy and all about keeping you motivated. I feel myself get upset when I cannot make it to the gym and I am in much better spirits after a long workday and then a gym sesh. I am loving that I chose to become a member because even though kickboxing was something I never tried before, it is my favorite type of workout!"
"This location has the friendliest staff and sweetest people to be around! I'm not sure why anyone would EVER give them a bad review, due to their great service. They treat every group of people with respect and continue to encourage us all!"
"I have never been able to stick to a workout but I now look forward to going to ILKB. The instructors are phenomenal and really keep you motivated. I have met some great people and never feel self conscious like at a gym. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a great workout experience."
"Signing up for a the 6 week challenge with ILKB Midland, Ga and it has been one of the BEST decisions that I have ever made! Not only is the staff motivating, supportive and friendly, but ALL of the members are as well. It's a family. I highly recommend the studio to anyone looking to get in the best shape of your life in a fun and loving environment."
"I had my first class tonight and was blown away by the encouraging support of the instructors and the members. It really felt like a community and I felt included and unbelievably motivated to push hard! Thanks ILKB Federal Way, WA!"
"I had my first class tonight and was blown away by the encouraging support of the instructors and the members. It really felt like a community and I felt included and unbelievably motivated to push hard! Thanks ILKB FW!"
"Love it!! Lake Saint Louis is amazing and it's the best work out on Earth!"
"ILoveKickboxing is so amazing! The instructors at the King of Prussia location are there to help, every step of the way. Between motivation, inspiration and fit tips, they know just when to push you and are always walking around helping us improve our form. And laughs. Definitely cannot forget the laughs! I signed up expecting an amazing workout, but I’ve also gotten a whole new fit fam out of it and I love every minute of it!"
"ILKB is awesome! I started with a 3 pack trial but was hooked after my first class. The instructors are great. I appreciate that they take the time to show you the moves and give you feedback so you can learn how to do them correctly with proper form. I was definitely a beginner when I started and everyone is so nice and helpful and made me feel comfortable in my first class. This is definitely part of my workout routine now. Thank you ILKB!"
iLoveKickboxing.com is rated 4.98 based on 528 reviews