iLoveKickboxing.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iLoveKickboxing.com
Telephone

How would you rate iLoveKickboxing.com ?

"ILKB changed my attitude on working out! I hate going to the gym but love coming to Kickboxing. Where else can i punch things for an hour and not looked at like i am crazy!! Amazing staff that will help you with your fitness goals!"
"ILKB Lynnwood, WA I started going to ILKB on Saturday for orientation. The class is amazing with the staff being helpful, friendly, and organized. I came in today (Wednesday) to see what a full hour was worth. Totally worth it! Kept ya going and motivated. Worked up a sweat! My goal is to drop ten pounds so I can stay active/fit and to keep up with my kids."
"i Love Kickboxing has been fantastic! The staff is awesome and motivating! This is a great workout for anyone whether you are just starting out or not. Can't recommend it enough!"
"I love iLoveKickboxing! The staff is so awesome and motivating that I enjoy coming! It’s so much fun! The workout makes me feel so much healthier and stronger!"
"Ilovekickboxing in Astoria because They made me feel very welcomed & pushed me when i thought i couldn’t go any further !"
Sarah Elizabeth
Unverified Reviewer
"ILovekickboxing Is such an amazing workout! the workouts are unique and SO fun! The culture and community that the Instructors and members build together is so encouraging!"
"As we get our footing as empty nesters, my husband Dom and I have decided to focus on our health and know exercise is vital but I have a hard time finding something I like doing enough that it keeps me interested in continuing and I am TERRIBLE at pushing myself. ILKB in Federal Way had us from the moment we walked in and almost a month later we look forward to the time we get to spend here. Not only is it fun, but it is something we are enjoying doing together. Yes, it is tough but the atmosphere is so positive and upbeat, and with the motivation of the instructors and support of the amazing members sweating right beside us the hour flys by and we both feel so good afterward (a little bit sore, a lotta bit enegized)! We are happy we decided to invest in our health and well-being and cannot wait to show off our new poolside ready bodies in Vegas this November when we go to celebrate Dom's 50th bday. Goal is Fit, and Fab at Fifty! Thanks ILKB!"
"I just recently joined ILKB and from the start i knew it was special. I love that fact that i am constantly being pushed mentally and physically. With the help of all the couches it's like having multiple personal trainers.It's a nice feeling to be working out and focused on only that, it's an hour gateway from life in a way. Definitely a strong recommendation to at least try it out for the $19.99 for 3 classes. It's cheap and you have no real loss because it includes free gloves with it ! Win win!"
"ILKB Federal Way is a great studio. I tried kickboxing here for the first time and it was so fun. Everyone is very welcoming and energetic, if you have ever thought about trying kickboxing, do it here. You will not regret it!"
"This is my new favorite workout! Total body workout plus cardio plus endurance. Great music, and the instructors make sure the class is fun and engaging. I was very nervous about trying it because I am not in great shape. But the staff is friendly and welcoming as are the members. And an instructor stays with you through your entire first class to help you get the hang of it. I would highly recommend ILKB to anyone looking for a new FitFam."
"I cannot say enough good things about the Ilovekickboxing gym in Winter Park Fl! They staff is all around amazing and the workout is so accomplishing! I can't wait to see what the next year holds!"
"After coming for a few months you still learn new things and the staff really does care for it’s members! They always make sure to help you with any questions! The facility is always clean and there are protein shakes, bars and drinks for you to test out while you are there. It's great full body workout where you will always be finding something new sore. They take into consideration your needs and make sure you know what to watch out for when kickboxing. Feet placement and body alignment matter. They make sure you don't injure yourself by your stance or how you are punching. Nick helped me wrap my hand wraps even a different way to help my thumbs while punching."
Michelle Johnsn
Verified Reviewer
"One of the best decisions I’ve ever made when it comes to working out is joining the I Love Kickboxing family. Not only do I look forward to coming to classes but I try to plan my work schedule around kickboxing now so I can get to as many classes as possible. The coaches are really nice and always willing to help you and they Make the classes so energetic I hardly even realize an hour has gone by. I’ve only been kickboxing for about a month but I can already start to see small changes to my body. I definitely recommend I love kickboxing to anyone who wants to change there body and have fun doing it."
"ILoveKickboxing is a great workout! While a lot of other workout programs may still burn calories, you don’t get the full-body workout like you do with kickboxing. You can’t beat it! The staff is warm, welcoming, motivating, and friendly! They take the time to explain the moves, listen to your goals, and push you to reach them. They’ve really built an all-inclusive community (which was a major part of why we joined) and we’re happy to be a part of it! Highly recommend!"
"I just started ILKB and I absolutely love this gym! The staff and members are very welcoming and encouraging. The instructors are amazing, they are so supportive! If you want an intense workout and having fun doing it, this is an amazing way to do it! I recommend at least trying it out for yourself I loved everything about this place!! The Studio is nice and clean. They have a nice pro shop that has have some cool products, apparel, beverages, snacks, and other stuff. I was looking for a different workout to keep fit and active. I believe that I found that with ILKB. The atmosphere is fun, energetic, and everyone is willing to help each other. They also give you a pair of gloves when you sign up which is a plus to get you started. It’s so worth it! I highly recommend you giving it a try @ ilovekickboxing – Winter Park Fl."
Emylice Landestoy
Unverified Reviewer
"I LOVE IT, I have been looking for the right gym and workout for me and I never felt as energetic and enthusiastic as I feel here. I really recommend, the staff and instructors are great and they really care about your progress."
"I had my first ILoveKickboxing class in Chantilly on Tuesday and I absolutely LOVE it ! The staff are so energetic and fun. The music is great. The workout challenges me in ways that I don't usually do myself and I hate it and love it at the same time. The vibe here is wonderful. I'm looking forward to taking many more classes with them and look forward to my progress as well =]"
"I have to be honest this is my favorite place and the best time of my day. The studio is clean and comfortably spread out. The staff is friendly motivating and helpful. Judgement free high energy zone for sure!"
iLoveKickboxing.com is rated 4.99 based on 427 reviews