iLoveKickboxing.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iLoveKickboxing.com

How would you rate iLoveKickboxing.com ?

(optional)

357 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Bella

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about iLoveKickboxing.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Just started coming here and what can I say other than I want to keep coming back! I hate working out but this place makes it fun. Everyone is nice and the trainers make it entertaining throughout the whole workout. Trust me you will sweat so its good to be in a class that keeps you going!"
Posted 17 minutes ago
Kimaria Howard-Lewis
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been looking for something to kick my butt into gear because I am the excuse QUEEN when it comes to working out! I arrived for my first class at the Federal Way Location and after the first 3 minutes, I was ready to stop and look at my trainer, Chelsea, as crazy as I felt for walking in! lol She encouraged me, she pushed me, she reminded me of my goal and that the workout would be worth it. The warm up was tough, but I got through it, the bag work was EXHILARATING, allowed me to get rid of some stress while working every muscle I has in my body, down to my toes! After my first good kick, I knew that I was where I needed to be. In a room full of people supporting each other in our goals and getting to our best fit self from day 1! I joined that night and I will be there at least 3 days a week to reach my goal for October! I'm so excited!"
"I've been going to ILKB in Lynnwood, WA for about 3 months. I honestly love it. The staff and other members are SO motivating and kind. From my very first class I have felt welcomed and included; the term 'FitFam' truly applies to this group of people. I have already made awesome new friends, had countless laughs, and lost 10lbs in the process! It's hard, not gonna lie, but its also so much fun! If you're at all thinking of trying it out-DO IT!"
"This place is a lot of fun. The instructors go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable and that you're doing the moves correctly. I've already lost 5 lb. It also helps to relieve stress"
"It works!!! Regardless what your goal is, you’ll achieve it here! The best training, excellent and thoughtful instructors, family like environment. And regardless how hard, you have people motivating and pushing you. One of the best decisions I made in my life, I feel great about myself after a very long time."
"ILKB federal way is amazing! I started off on a groupon and got hooked I had to sign up for the membership. You will truly get a FULL body workout in every class, I had been going to the gym consistently for about 4 months when I took my first class. It kicked my butt, but now 2 months in I have seen better results kickboxing than I did going to the gym. These classes are great because you are being guided and motivated through your workout. The instructors here are absolutely incredible, they provide a wonderful welcoming environment, they are supportive and encourage you through your workout. I would urge anyone who is considering this to definitely give it a shot! You won’t regret it!"
"ILKB was an amazing workout class. It was hard but still enjoyable. Highly recommend!"
Breann Brumfield
Unverified Reviewer
"I started at ILKB Federal way pretty recently. It took only one class to get hooked. The energetic and welcoming atmosphere from the instructors is inspiring. I can already see a huge difference in myself."
Breann Brumfield
Unverified Reviewer
"started at ILKB federal way with a group on but all it took was one class to get ne hooked. The trainers there are amazing, energetic, and very welcoming. I've only just started my membership and I can already see a huge difference in myself. My confidence has also skyrocketed. I highly recommend ILKB to anyone looking to have some fun and get their sweat on at the same time!"
Gaile Galindo
Unverified Reviewer
"Great place to reach your fitness goal. The instructors and the community are just great! I love the work outs. Challenging every time and I see improvements in my stamina and strength. I come 3x a week. I am addicted!"
"I really enjoy the classes because they're not monotonous! Always something different and you FEEL a difference in your body. I've only been taking classes for about 3 months, but I definitely notice a change in my body, energy and strength! My muscle mass went up 2%! All of the instructors are super motivating and it really feels like family. You learn actual skills and over the course of time, you get better and better. Things get easier, but you are CONSTANTLY challenged. A few years ago, I would have never gone to the gym, let alone by myself. Now, 3 times a week I am excited and motivated to get to class, even solo! Oh, and dripping sweat. Never experienced that before with any class, and it's a great feeling! Leave class with those endorphins pumping and feeling great."
Ruth Hegarty
Verified Reviewer
"Joining iLoveKickboxing is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! The staff are all so caring and inspiring. The workouts have made me stronger and more confident and the health tips have totally changed how I eat. I’ve never been a gym person but I totally love going to these classes. I 100% recommend iLoveKickboxing!"
"This place is the greatest! The workout is great and the trainers are extremely supportive and strive to help you reach your goals."
"Ilovekickboxing is my favorite place to workout! The workouts are fun and challenging. I feel stronger and energetic after each class. The instructors are motivating and will help you achieve your desired fitness level or goals. The staff and members are very friendly and supportive. If your looking for a challenge this is the place for you!!!"
Aubrey Barker
Unverified Reviewer
"Such a great time! Everyone is so helpful and nice. They help you work towards your goals and beyond!!"
Christina V.
Verified Reviewer
"I started going to ILKB Gilbert about 2 weeks ago and I love it. The staff and the members are so friendly. The music and the workouts are so much fun . The staff motivates you to reach your goals but they also work with you on your own level and I love that. I have never wanted to workout before, now I look forward to going to classes. And I love how the other members encourage each other. The facility is super clean and welcoming and just a fun upbeat environment."
"Ilkb changed my life I have already lost 10 pounds and the most motivated I’ve ever been ! The staff is super friendly and helpful. Best decision I’ve ever made."
Naomi Galindo
Verified Reviewer
"They are changing my life in all the best ways! The environment is so welcoming and encouraging. Always clean. It truly is the best hour of my day when I get to join my family on the mat. I love ILKB and what it's doing to my body!"
"ILKB Raleigh is absolutely amazing! The instructors are the best you'll find and they are actively involved in helping you meet your fitness goals. They are always available for you and I couldn't be happier with my decision to join this gym! You won't regret it!"
"I am a first impression person and my first impression regarding Ilovekickboxing was as good as it could be. I firstly stopped by to check their facilities and options and there was a class going on, so I thought: "Ok, this might be fun". I signed up for the start package of three classes + a pair of gloves for $19.99 - which is a really good deal - and scheduled my first class. I always feel nervous about first days, but all the staff and people training were lovely and made me feel comfortable. The instructors make you feel like part of the team and stay with you all the time to make sure you are doing the movements and technique right and this is really important. By the end of the class, I just felt energized, renovated and looking forward to the next class. Also, the facilities, mat, bathroom and lockers were very clean and looking neat. Just positive comments! I can't wait to get in shape having fun!"
iLoveKickboxing.com is rated 4.99 based on 358 reviews