iLoveKickboxing.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend iLoveKickboxing.com
2 New Reviews Written
01AM
1AM

Tell us how iLoveKickboxing.com made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I just joined Ilovekickboxing and I've never enjoyed working out so much. The staff are all extremely friendly and motivating. Even if you (like I do) struggle with workouts they are there to help you modify for your ability. The atmosphere of the entire place makes you look forward to coming in again. I would highly recommend this as an alternative to heading to the gym. This is an intense workout that leaves you tired but also feeling great about yourself. Each class you see familiar faces and everyone builds each other up. Severna Park rocks!"
Are you iLoveKickboxing.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback iLoveKickboxing.com receives. Reply Free
"I just became a member at ILKB in SP and I am very excited. The staff are very friendly and willing to teach. I love that there is no judgement based off of skill, appearance, physical capability, etc. I am most excited for the alternative to just going to a typical gym. At most gyms you get bored doing the same thing but here the challenges just keep you going!"
"(semi long, sorry) i already saved money for a personal trainer because i KNEW i couldn’t exercise by myself... i bought a trial membership, went and (like most people do) came out a member. i went for three days in May and fell off the wagon for 4 months (i had the classes membership and they don’t expire) but i finally came back and i’ve been going consistently! we revisited my goals and set up days that i was dedicated to go. they even take the time out to talk about nutrition, and show you how to properly do your exercises. honestly, the instructors are amazing, the classes are challenging (i recently burned almost 700 calories in one class). the people that come are GREAT and it’s nice to have people in the same boat as you and watch you all struggle together 😭😂 the one thing people say is that it’s pricey, but you get what you pay for! i say, if your health is really important to you and you’re ready to take that step to go the extra mile, do it! it’ll be worth it in the end."
"The best full body workout in town!"
"I LOVE ILOVEKICKBOXING!!!!! I am a person who needs to be very active, socialize, and stay healthy. This company is perfect for that. The instructors are so helpful and make sure you are practicing good technique, the classes are so much fun, the people there are encouraging, especially with new members who are nervous trying it out (me), and man do you leave sweaty! My sweat had sweat. This is one of the best workouts I have done, and I will keep doing it because I feel fantastic after. Since starting 3 weeks ago I am already down 6lbs and my stress is damn near non-existent. It really gets you moving and the stress release from punching and kicking the bag it incredible! I highly recommend! It will up your workout game!"
"I joined ilovekickboxing late September, and could not be happier. Unlike a typical gym membership, your workouts are different every class. Your instructors are fun, engaging, encouraging and every member I have met in class has been welcoming and supportive. I really believe in the #fitfam catchphrase they use to create an inclusive and positive workout community."
"I moved more than 25 miles away and they would not refund my money once I paid in full. The contract does NOT state they will keep my money it states I can give a 30 day ‘written notice via email’ In which I did. No one got back to me so I went into the club, there was a newer employee working and she wasn’t sure and was going to have someone call me back. NO ONE called me. 12 days later I finally get a response because I wrote an email stating I was going to write a review. This is POOR customer service. Not to mention keeping my money for services not renendered."
"Super awesome, experience. One of my very best friends referred me and I fell in love. When I walked into the location in High Point NC, a young lady at the desk was so kind and professional. She took the time to answer any question I had. They had everything you could possibly need all on site. The bathrooms where clean and well kept. Now about the instructors and classes. The instructors take the time to help you develop good firm and to guide you to your goal by keeping you motivated during classes. The classes are nothing like you can find somewhere else. The music, moves and energy is phenomenal. You have to see it to believe it."
"ILKB Vancouver/Camas WA is awesome! All the instructors are fantastic and make you feel like you should be there. They keep you motivated before, during and after each class. The workouts are great and I always walk away feeling stronger and excited for the next time I step on the mat. I’ve never regretted joining and highly recommend it for everyone- no matter what shape you are currently in!"
"I love this studio it is the best in federalway. The staff is knowledgeable equipped energetic and will help you meet your fitness goals."
"I love this studio all of the staff are very energetic equipped and educated on how the body works and how the get the best results during you kickboxing workout and its a blast."
"iLoveKickboxing is amazing!!! The staff are so awesome and motivating and the workout has helped me lose 10 pounds in the last 2 months! I enjoy the workouts and leave class feeling great."
"So nice super supportive and beyond motivating! And really fun! A real workout and a true family mentality! Best gym by far!"
"ILKB in Fairfield, CT has become my home away from home because everyone's so welcoming. You can just tell that everyone wants you to do your best and achieve your goals. They don't judge you if you can't do this or that. They don't expect perfection. Many other gyms are intimidating, but at ILKB, they respect everyone's differences and welcome people of all shapes and sizes, which makes you feel less self-conscious and more motivated."
"ILKB really lives up to its name! I truly love ILKB in Fairfield, CT. The equipment's always clean and the instructors are always friendly. They motivate you to keep going, even when you'd really rather quit, because their belief in your abilities makes you believe in your abilities, too. It's like being part of a family that love you unconditionally just for being you!"
"ILKB Dewitt, NY is amazing! The trainers and members are the most positive and motivating people I have ever been around. There is never a bad workout, and you know you just need to walk in the doors to feel better. It's not just a gym- it really is a Fit Family."
iLoveKickboxing.com is rated 4.97 based on 584 reviews