I Love Linen Reviews

of reviewers recommend I Love Linen
Read I Love Linen Reviews

About I Love Linen:

Established in 2013, we began with our search for beautiful bedding for a perfect night’s sleep, every night. As we’ve expanded, we’re proud to have become one of Australia’s best online destinations for all things home. We hope you find our personal service and direct access to the people who design your products a refreshing change. Let’s make your home beautiful, together.

Tell us how I Love Linen made you happy
Suzie Cameron
Anne-marie Russell
natalie warren
Amanda McCracken
Great quality, the colour and feel are amazing! Don’t think we can ever go back to normal sheets after these 😍
Received my doona cover but still waiting for the pillow cases promoted in 2020. Order filling is slow.
So happy with my order. I bought the hotel bedding and linen sheets and have been on cloud nine ever since - worth the investment & I look forward to creating a collection with the beautiful colors because I just can't pick one! Highly recommend.
Awesome products and good delivery time. Only let down was they went on a 30% off sale a couple of days after I purchased.
The packaging was lovely, I liked the minimalist style of it and the lack of plastic. The sheets themselves are super comfy and I like that the material feels heavy and durable. Will buy again for sure.
Beautiful product and great service. I can't wait to try out some of your other linen products this year!
Love my linen sheets! The quality is amazing and the oversized stripe looks fab sat back in the master bedroom. Highly recommended! X
It gets better to sleep on after a few washes. Seems like great quality. I especially love my Hotel Collection pillow. The 'standard' pillow cases are quite large, even on the Hotel Collection pillow purchased from I Love Linen. I look forward to receiving my other bed linen purchases in the hopefully near future (delayed by COVID shipping issues)! First items were delivered in a timely manner though.
Good product. ( pillows) . Quick email response. Package came well packed .
The gosh the most Luxurious of sheets.
What a wonderful experience to sleep between them - poor bliss!
So far I am very happy with this order. I have had a few other brands of linen sheets in the past but these seem of very good, soft quality. They arrived in the post - very safe and securely
packed and nicely presented.
My favorite linen products! Helpful customer service and quick delivery, even though I’m all the way in Canada ☺️
Dear I love linen fam, your linen is the sexiest fabric I’ve ever felt. It makes my home look and feel amazing and I love it. I want it all.
I am such a huge fan of I love linen. The quality of the product is outstanding, as is the service. I have kitted out every bed in the house with their sheet sets and doona covers and will never go back to cotton. The linen is almost silky it is so high quality, and the fitted sheets actually FIT the mattresses without me having to wrangle them over the corners! I have dresses, pants and Ruby shirts and all are divine. I will continue to be devoted to this brand and would recommend them highly to anyone who loves linen.
High quality and incredibly soft! Cant wait to purchase more.
The quality was so amazing with the shirt and pants that I purchased these shorts on the day my initial parcel arrived.
Hannah in Customer Service was a dream to communicate with and helped me with a grace that made me happy to have purchased from I love linen. 100% satisfied.
I'm loving my new linen sheets and pillowcases. Not only do they look fantastic, but they feel divine. I also love the fact that the sheets are generous in size. No more fighting over the sheet!!!
I have been an avid customer of ILoveLinen for so many years now... all our beds have their sheets/doona sets, my curtains are their linen and I’ve just picked up from post shop my linen bean bag... the quality index longevity of their linen as always impresses me 💯 and I have both gifted and recommended their products many times. I will add their customer service is wonderful and they have genuinely wonderful sales and VIP vouchers are fantastic. If you are new to linen you will never look back from I Love Linen.
I Love Linen 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Favourite all time Linen Store! I have purchased so much from I love linen and love and adore every piece. I purchased a piece from another store some time ago and from then on decided I would only ever shop with I love linen the quality was incomparable and the linen from the other store discoloured after a short soak in some napisan, this has never happened with my I love linen items. - they are the best! And my sheets and duvets have had a thrashing yet still look and feel amazing - even when I haven’t followed washing and drying care instructions- eek! This proved to me that you’ll never find better. Do yourself a favour and invest. ❤️ You won’t regret it.
Love love love my linen sheet set. The colour is so beautiful and modern. I purchased 'Clay' sheet set and matching doona cover. The thickness is great. They feel super sturdy and luxurious and the best part is all colours come in 50cm thick fitted sheet which is hard to find. I had originally ordered white which I knew was a pre order. They very thoughtfully rang me to see if I needed it before Christmas. I took the opportunity to change my colour choice and within 1 day the order was express posted. That is over and above great service. Thank you.
I Love Linen is rated 4.82 based on 207 reviews