ImmiTranslate Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend ImmiTranslate

support@immitranslate.com

13727 SW 152 StreetMiami, FL 33177

"The estimated timeframe was off. It ended up fine and I was able to use it at SSA. So it served its purpose, but when I sent a message to customer service I got no response. Don’t offer a messaging system if you aren’t going to answer simple questions. Again, I got what I needed and I do appreciate it."
"Total confidence and satisfaction using ImmiTranslate. Thank you all for the convenience and flawless finished documents in a timely manner. We will definitely be back to use your services again in the future."
"Submitted a simple birth certificate for translation from Portuguese to English. The first version sent to me had the incorrect date of birth (of all things!!). When I received the corrected version, the translator had missed a whole chunk of text at the bottom. Very poor service for money paid."
"fast translation, fast delivery: you guys are Awesome."
"Took longer than expected."
"Horrible service! my translations are not completed! and I paid to have the physical copy, and I did not receive anything. Unprofessional people!"
Hi Maria,

We're sorry that your experience with ImmiTranslate was not positive.

As we expressed to you via e-mail, we notarized and shipped your documents via USPS Priority Mail within 24 hours of receiving your approval. Because this happened during the Thanksgiving holiday, there were delays with the processing of your package.

Unfortunately, these delays are outside of our control.
"Got the job done the way and time I needed done. Thank you!"
"It was really fast, economic accessible and flexible with suggestions."
"I am still waiting for the translation! They do not have competent translators from Bulgarian.I should correct the spelling!"
"Excellent service! Fast and accurate."
"The experience has been very good. Everything was very straight forward and easy to understand and handle. Thank you"
"The "one day translation" commitment was not kept. Because I believed the translation would be done in a timely fashion, I acquired commitments with a potential employer, which I was not able to keep. There is a considerable probability the delay will cost me the position I was seeking."
"Dear all, I have still received no feedback on my question from Tue, 11/13. "I will need a physical copy of the order 451911-288102. Can you please add this to my existing order and charge the same Credit Card used for the additional amount?" Please get back to me ASAP! Best, Max Andreas Steffelmaier"
"Very good and quick . Easy to use website."
"Translation was created with a short-deadline and with great quality"
"Was not done in 24 hours like they are marketing it to be. But they got it done in a few days. and the notary took 1 day. Thank you."
"I am very happy"
"O liked the way the emails with questions were answered fast, and the process itself was just as fast."
"very good! I Like it"
"I delivered my document late at bight and had the certified translation early in the morning. Can’t imagine a better and faster service."
ImmiTranslate is rated 4.57 based on 682 reviews