ImmiTranslate Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ImmiTranslate

support@immitranslate.com

13727 SW 152 StreetMiami, FL 33177

"They are professionals and the job was perfect!"
"Good translating, just a little slow - did it really take 2 days to fix one sentence?"
"Fast, accurate, fair pricing, professional"
"Made me happy to have a document that I don’t understand be translated"
"Excellent, speedy work. Reasonable rates. Thank you!"
"We chose you because you had great rating, state that you are award winning translators and fast turnaround. Well I had to review my order 3 times until my 3 simple birth certificates and 1 militairy notice was translated. And there were errors I informed you about the first time! Error like wrong date format and copy and paste errors. My birthdate was wrong and my sons Name Jon was mis spelled! This was taken a lot of time from myself and took a week to complete! Onlything good about this experience was the price. I wonder where all the good reviews come from."
"super efficient and quick."
"ImmiTranslate did not play games like other translation companies, and was straightforward and upfront in providing a quote and clearly stating the scope of their work. The translator was professional and cooperative and customer service was responsive and courteous. I have no doubt that I will use their services in the future."
"Best service best results. I didn’t regret it. 👌🏻"
"Happy with their business"
"very fast"
"I got my translation very quickly."
"Very convenient, fast and professional."
"I will highly recomend this service. They are very efficient, accurate, reliable and fast"
Hariprasaddasji
Verified Buyer
"I am Happy to your speed work"
Alejandro M
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service! For each job, you must first accept the translation online before proceeding with the notary and shipping of the document. The first translation required a minor change, it was completed very quickly and in a matter of days I received the documents. Very happy with the service. Total cost for 1 page translation, notary service and shipping within US was $65. A quick note, it's actually faster to receive a response from Immitranslate if you contact them by email, usually within a matter of hours. They do offer a chat service but it's not very responsive. The user online interface is very user friendly and straightforward. I did use Immitranslate a second time, and has been overall impressed with the quality of work they do. For the second translation I used the "premium service", paid an extra $30 and the translation was completed within 4 hours of requesting it. Total cost for 1 page "premium processing" translation, notary service and shipping within US was $95. Will use it again in the future! Highly recommend it!"
"Fast, accurate and reasonably priced. What more could you ask for?"
Mohammad R
Verified Buyer
"Great job fast and easy good communication"
Francois L
Verified Buyer
"The translation was done very quickly."
Stephane M