Imperial Pest Prevention Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Imperial Pest Prevention

About Imperial Pest Prevention: Imperial Pest Prevention is a full service pest control, lawn spraying, termite treatment and tent fumigation specialty company. We service all of Volusia and Flagler County Florida and the greater Daytona beach area. We also provide Bed Bug services, offer mosquito reduction services, repellent applications, palm tree treatments and any other pest control related concern you may have.
Imperial Pest Prevention also has a certified Entomologist on staff to better service our customers and highly trained field technicians with an office staff that goes through the same training as the men in the field to ensure any questions you may have can be answered on the spot. we service the Following towns in Florida: Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, Daytona Beach, South Daytona, Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Oak Hill, Deland, Lake Helen, Orange City, Deltona, Debary and any other parts of Volusia county and Flagler county not listed. Feel Free to call us at 386-956-9506 Between the hours of Monday- Friday 8am-6:00pm or Saturday 9:00am -12:00pm. We can be reached by chat/email any other times not listed.

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
"very pleased with the price we got for the pest control, the technician being thorough and office being very accommodating. So far the pest control service has been great."
"Such a savior! Melissa in the office actually helped me on a Sunday of all days when closed. She returned my call because we had thousands of bugs with wings when we got home for lunch. Needless to say after we sent the email with the pictures they confirmed it as subterranean termites. She was so kind and sent Johnathan out the on call technician who came out to confirm for sure and get us pricing. He was so awesome and sincere. After we decided to go with Imperial pest prevention he actually sprayed the inside and outside of the home for peace of mind until I guess Dimitriy can come out to finish it tomorrow. Superb and excellent customer service. You do not find customer service like that now a days."
"Imperial pest prevention office associate Melissa was extremely accommodating to me and my partner. We both had a long sudden flight and needed a super early appointment for our pest service. I was tole it was outside of the normal service times but she actually had the manager come out to do it for us. Very personable company and I can tell they truly cared about customer service. I was very thankful we got it sprayed before we left."
"great service. The spray guy was friendly, explained everything well and did a good job, we were pleased"
"very pleased. on time, prompt, courteous and thorough"
"excellent service and friendly spray tech. I have no complaints since signing up, the service has been very good to date, seen a couple of things here and there but have always come out when I needed them."
"Jonathan was out today and did our wdo inspection we needed for our closing. He was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I just wanted to share how how much he is an asset to your company and how well he represented imperial pest prevention. We will gladly use imperial pest prevention for exterminator and pest control services once we close."
"Excellent service! Imperial pest prevention had no problems getting rid of ants that kept getting in my cabinets. I used to spray raid day after day and they never went away until I broke down and hired an exterminator. My girlfriend recommend to try imperial pest prevention so my husband and I gave them a shot. The service worked very well and we have been pleased. Two weeks later and not one pesky ant has been noticed."
"great service and got rid of some ants that kept frequenting our kitchen and bathrooms. the service worked rather quickly and all has been good."
"I stopped in your office today and your staff refused to sell me pest control products to use myself and then has the nerve to try and sell me a service!"
"Imperial pest prevention has been a straight up company to deal with. We hired them to get rid of some roaches from a used appliance set. Price was a little higher than the company certified but I felt that imperial was a little more professional and educational and had a gut feeling they were the ones to go with. Service has been nothing but spectacular. A few weeks in and we nothing around anymore. They came in with masks on and suits and went to town on the place. There was no playing around. Whatever they spray works better than any spray I have ever bought or any other company we have used has."
"Great service and prices. We went for the yearly pest control program. They are known for that one and it's the best deal. You pay once, are covered for the year and they refresh the exterior. Only had one time I called them back out and it was because we were having a kids birthday party and just wanted it touched up on the interior. No hassle and just a good service"
"Very dependable and reliable. The company has done multiple treatments on my rentals and personal property and all services have been reasonably priced with quality work."
"technician did a great job for us and the bugs are getting a lot better. I wish he didn't dump my dogs water out in the sink and throw out the dog food though"
"Imperial Pest Prevention blew the last certified pest control company out of the water. No comparison! It has been a drastic difference."
"very pleased with imperial pest prevention and the staff. Service went well, took care of the problem quickly but I didn't like the fact the spray man wouldn't let me mail in the payment because this was the first time I used them. Were is the trust?"
"imperial pest prevention has been wonderful to work with. They helped me every step of the way with a pest problem we encountered. The office is friendly, knowledgeable and the technicians we have had are just as equally professional."
"excellent service. We hadn't had the service all that long but since last week we have not noticed a single ant again in the kitchen or bathrooms."
Imperial Pest Prevention is rated 4.96 based on 655 reviews