Imperial Pest Prevention Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Imperial Pest Prevention

About Imperial Pest Prevention: Imperial Pest Prevention is a full service pest control, lawn spraying, termite treatment and tent fumigation specialty company. We service all of Volusia and Flagler County Florida and the greater Daytona beach area. We also provide Bed Bug services, offer mosquito reduction services, repellent applications, palm tree treatments and any other pest control related concern you may have.
Imperial Pest Prevention also has a certified Entomologist on staff to better service our customers and highly trained field technicians with an office staff that goes through the same training as the men in the field to ensure any questions you may have can be answered on the spot. we service the Following towns in Florida: Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, Daytona Beach, South Daytona, Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Oak Hill, Deland, Lake Helen, Orange City, Deltona, Debary and any other parts of Volusia county and Flagler county not listed. Feel Free to call us at 386-956-9506 Between the hours of Monday- Friday 8am-6:00pm or Saturday 9:00am -12:00pm. We can be reached by chat/email any other times not listed.

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Always on time, great people in the company. Been dealing with them for over 10 years, awesome work!"
"I was pleased with the help from imperial pest prevention. Great job at assisting me while out of state for a bed bug job on a air bnb rental. Saved my tenants and my reputation. I cant say how the spray man was because I was not there, but I would have to assume he did good because 2 rentals after the treatment and no one has mentioned anything about any bugs."
"Imperial does my pest control for our home in Deltona. The women on the phone are always friendly, helpful and have great etiquette. My technician is usually Matt. He does a very good job also and the couple times I have had other technicians come out they have always done a great job as well. I have been very pleased with everyone from imperial pest prevention."
"Night and day with our lawn vs the previous lawn spray company we used. Pure results from imperial pest prevention. The lawn is thicker, deeper in color, weed free, and I get good communication finally. Excellent service."
"coming from Kansas we didn't know nothing about termites and bugs that are in Florida. We had John as are inspector and he was great. He did great telling us about the house and teaching us about the things found from the rot and a termited door frame. We was pleased and felt he really knew his stuff."
"This has to be the best on point company is our area. Billing is correct, staff call and show up on time and do a wonderful job. I'm super impressed and will continue to use Imperial Pest Service."
"We were extremely pleased with imperial pest control services. The gals in the office really helped in explaining the service options and the bug man was very detailed and did a great job. We were pleased."
"Great service, customer service and accommodation. We have been extremely pleased with all of the services we have from Imperial pest prevention. Our lawn looks great and we never see bugs in the house."
"very affordable and came out same day when needed. I would recommend and use again for pest control services."
"Great customer service and pricing. The office was very helpful in helping me prepare for the spray guy and he was equally as helpful and explained everything well. Overall I was pleased with the service."
"Haven't had the service that long but so far so good. Noticed improvement after the first week. No more ants and saw a few other dead bugs in the garage."
"Man did good job for my family. He did inspection and spray for cockaroachas. We come in and they dead all over the place."
"Both guys that came out did an outstanding job today. I suppose the one man was training but he seemed very competent and thorough as well. I am sure he will make an outstanding asset to the company as the other guy. Both guys were very polite, thorough, and did a great job with the treatment. The gal in the office was nothing less than professional and walked me through the prep sheets and was a wealth of knowledge as well. We were very pleased with the service. Deb A."
"Imperial pest prevention, I will gladly fill out your automated request as we have been more than satisfied in regards to the pest control services we have been receiving from your company. Imperial pest prevention has far surpassed our other provider. We have been nothing more than pleased with the outstanding results we have achieved working with your firm in our quest to remain pest free."
"the man came out on time and did a good job. We got back in the house this evening and saw a lot of dead bugs all over the place. had to pen up the windows for a while because that spray was smelling strong. It definitely killed the bugs though. they are all over the place."
"excellent customer service. me and my husband opted for the yearly pest control because our neighbor uses it and said it is a good program. Imperial got rid of the ants after a couple of sprays. The first time we seemed to look like maybe more were around right after the spray but after the second treatment a week later we see none. We have been happy so far."
"We have been pleased so far with the service. Although we haven't had the lawn spray service more than 5 months, we have seen a significant difference than we were getting with massy. The technicians seem to be more in tune and the service feels more one on one than it did with the larger company."
"Imperial pest prevention is the go to company for our firm. We recommend them for our termite treatments, WDO inspections or any bug related job that any of our prospects and staff may have. They do great work, are thorough, and always have done good by us."
"great service, awesome friendly staff"
"Imperial has always gone above and beyond to meet our needs with both our annual pest and lawn services! Anytime we call they come right out and do so with kindness! We truly appreciate their outstanding customer service and commitment to quality."
Imperial Pest Prevention is rated 4.97 based on 695 reviews