Imperial Pest Prevention Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Imperial Pest Prevention

About Imperial Pest Prevention: Imperial Pest Prevention is a full service pest control, lawn spraying, termite treatment and tent fumigation specialty company. We service all of Volusia and Flagler County Florida and the greater Daytona beach area. We also provide Bed Bug services, offer mosquito reduction services, repellent applications, palm tree treatments and any other pest control related concern you may have.
Imperial Pest Prevention also has a certified Entomologist on staff to better service our customers and highly trained field technicians with an office staff that goes through the same training as the men in the field to ensure any questions you may have can be answered on the spot. we service the Following towns in Florida: Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, Daytona Beach, South Daytona, Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Oak Hill, Deland, Lake Helen, Orange City, Deltona, Debary and any other parts of Volusia county and Flagler county not listed. Feel Free to call us at 386-956-9506 Between the hours of Monday- Friday 8am-6:00pm or Saturday 9:00am -12:00pm. We can be reached by chat/email any other times not listed.

Own Driver
Telephone
"your technician did a great job today for us on our termite wdo inspection for the home we are looking to buy. We will continue to use your services."
"We used imperial pest control for a bed bug service. It was a complex situation but they helped us every step of the way and was there to help us. I am thankful they are gone. The office was very helpful in the process I would recommend using them."
"Imperial Pest Prevention did our termite inspection WDO inspection with a home inspector. Jon did a wonderful job for us. He was very explanatory and informative. If the closing of the house does go through we will be sure to call you guys."
"Good service and good prices. The company has always come out when I have needed them if I see anything. We use the yearly pest control service and it works good for our needs. We are snow birds and not around all year long"
"very informative and friendly staff. We used imperial to do a termite spray required by our builder for an addition. The other company didn't show and we needed someone right away. We hit the internet and found them first, called them and they got someone out within a couple of hours. Great customer service."
"Imperial pest prevention handled a "big headed" ant problem for us. We had a bad infestation for months. It took a few applications but they got rid of them."
"Imperial pest prevention was hired by my parents to treat out college rental house. We had a bed bug incident when we moved in that we discovered and had to have a treatment before we moved completely in. They did a great job for us, we finished moving in the day after treatment and followed the advice and only took the bare minimums. They came out and retreated for the follow up yesterday and its been great. We didn't even see anything else after the first treatment. I would recommend them and use again if we need."
"great pricing, exceptional service. Friendly office and field guys."
"dependable, customer oriented and services that work, and great prices."
"Imperial Pest Prevention are a savior and bed bug removal experts. We had a competitor who was unable to help us out with what we needed in a bed bug treatment company. We run an assisted living facility and it was impossible to tent the property and the other company would not get aggressive enough or work with us. The staff at imperial is very accommodating. They come out and treat individual units as needed with sprays, fogs, heat and whatever else they do. The treatments are very effective, I know under our circumstances this will always be a battle but they do a great job, get us past our state inspections and appease our residents."
"Johnathon helped me out very well with termite inspection. We new to area and was looking to buy house in Deltona Fl. area. he was very patient with me because English not so well. He did good job and took time to explain everything termite and black wood problems. Very happy use again."
"used a special found on Google for a yearly pest control sale. they have been doing a good job for us. Don't seem to see bugs like we used to and the service was super cheap compared to the other pest control companies in palm coast."
"Imperial Pest Control holds our termite policy. They always do a good job when they come out and I like the fact that they spray around the exterior yearly for me. My dealings have always been pleasant from the men who come to the house or the ladies in the office."
"We use imperial pest prevention after we closed on our house. They did our home inspection (termite inspection). We decided to hire them after some termite damage was found on the house. the seller paid to have it fixed so since they had been familiar with the house it was a no brainer. So far so good, we have been happy with the level of customer service and the technicians that have come out."
"We use imperial pest control for lawn spraying and indoor pest control. The prices are reasonable, the staff is knowledgeable and the services work."
"Very thorough and professional company to work with. Imperial Pest Prevention handles our property management accounts. Working with the office over there is a pleasure. They completely have a system down that is smooth and easy. It just makes one less hassle to worry about with or added headache for me to keep track of."
"Great customer service and prices. We hired Imperial pest prevention from a facebook special we saw advertised for a yearly pest control special. The service has been great, no bugs."
"excellent prices and knowledgeable staff. used you guys to spray a house we just bought. It didn't look like we had any problem but after it was sprayed we did find quite a few dead. Looks like what you use works."
"Imperial pest prevention has been our pest control company for my home and floral arrangement business for close to two years now. I have never had a problem. they are an easy company to work with, the man or office calls the day prior, sets a time, and he shows up and does his thing."
"imperial pest prevention is a very honest company. I had a salesman from another pest control company come to my house to tell me my neighbors had termites and I needed to have one and be aware of this. I panicked at first and let him do an inspection and a quote. While he was doing the inspection I started to think of how inappropriate it was to tell my neighbors business if it was true. He told me I had termite wings in the attic and tried to sell me a $1200 treatment. I did not go with it and waited for my neighbor to get home and I asked them because they both are realtors in the port orange area and are well known. They confirmed that they did not have that company as a pest control provider and that they used imperial pest prevention and recommended them to all clients and they were the company that treats their house. They gave me the phone number to call and I spoke to the office lady who sent a man named Jonathon out and he was great. He went in the attic was thorough, he was informative, knowledgeable, and I could tell was not just a quick talker. He found no evidence of termites but did tell me it is not a guarantee and a treatment is always recommended. I asked for a quote and it was almost half of the other company. I did not go with it yet because we are tight on funds at the time, but I felt I could at least share my positive experience to inform people that imperial pest prevention is honest and professional. If i do ever go with a pest control company for anything at all, it will be no one other than imperial pest prevention."
Imperial Pest Prevention is rated 4.99 based on 187 reviews