Imperial Pest Prevention Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Imperial Pest Prevention

About Imperial Pest Prevention: Imperial Pest Prevention is a full service pest control, lawn spraying, termite treatment and tent fumigation specialty company. We service all of Volusia and Flagler County Florida and the greater Daytona beach area. We also provide Bed Bug services, offer mosquito reduction services, repellent applications, palm tree treatments and any other pest control related concern you may have.
Imperial Pest Prevention also has a certified Entomologist on staff to better service our customers and highly trained field technicians with an office staff that goes through the same training as the men in the field to ensure any questions you may have can be answered on the spot. we service the Following towns in Florida: Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Ormond Beach, Holly Hill, Daytona Beach, South Daytona, Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Oak Hill, Deland, Lake Helen, Orange City, Deltona, Debary and any other parts of Volusia county and Flagler county not listed. Feel Free to call us at 386-956-9506 Between the hours of Monday- Friday 8am-6:00pm or Saturday 9:00am -12:00pm. We can be reached by chat/email any other times not listed.

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
"we haven't had the service that long but our grass appears greener and less weeds than before."
"we were very pleased with the service we received from imperial pest control technician Paul. He was very thorough and did a great job."
"The absolute most thorough pest control company around. Imperial pest prevention handles business. They have made a huge impact on my rental properties once making the switch. It has been polar opposites in results. Less call backs, less excuses, less blame. Just knowledge, education, documentation, feedback, and results."
"Imperial pest prevention completely turned my lawn around. We had many weeds and bare areas that have been filling in nicely over the course of last summer."
"Very dependable and thorough pest control company. Imperial pest prevention killed off a roach problem in my condo that our contracted company couldn't."
"Imperial pest prevention did my termite inspection for a close family member as a subcontractor from the home inspection company dream homes. Your company was very thorough and explained everything well but the real tall guy from the home inspection company covered in inappropriate tattoos that hired you was not attentive and rushed through the inspection and was far from professional. Be lucky you sent me this review request and not him."
"The service man was friendly and did a great job. I dont like the fact that I was charged more on my start up service though because my house is larger than most."
"Do good job in my community at Palm Coast. Man sprayer is a good guy and spray very detailed for home."
"Exceptional pest control service. Imperial pest prevention is extremely thorough and does a great job. The office girls also are very educated to answer pest control questions. Imperial pest prevention has been a pleasure to work with"
"great prices and very thorough, We were pleased with the pest control man who came out to spray."
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Imperial Pest Prevention. We appreciate your business and being able to provide our services to your home and family. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It helps us to know that our services are working well for the community and our customers as well as helping others searching for a pest control service. Thanks once again!
"The people who service my property have been doing so for years. Consistency with employment and thoroughness is the reason why I stay with Imperial Pest Prevention"
"The man John who came out to give me a quote was very informative and definitely knew what he was talking about. He was so much more knowledgeable than any of the competitors who came out to give us a quote. It was a no brainer that I wanted imperial pest prevention to do the job."
"I relied heavily on imperial pest prevention for a home purchase I made without ever seeing the home on sight. Imperial pest prevention office staff lady Melissa was so helpful relaying the findings on the report to me. The inspector ( whose name I do not know because i was not there) also was very detailed for me. The report was very professional and organized. I now live in the house and have since used the pest control company for some treatments and I cant say anything other than positive things about Imperial Pest Prevention."
"Imperial pest prevention does a thousand time better job than the last pest control company we switched from. the service is far more superior, the technicians are much more professional and the office actually answers the phones and knows on the spot the answers to questions."
"excellent service today! the spray guy made my house smell horrible after treatment when I got home but he sure put a hurting on the roaches. We had at least 100 dead. We didn't even know we had that many to begin with!"
"I am very pleased with the pest control service and lawn spraying service I have been receiving from Imperial Pest Prevention. the office girls are so friendly and knowledgeable as well as the pest control man and the lawn spray guy."
"I haven't had the service that long yet but so far so good. I have definetely noticed a huge difference in just a week."
"we were very pleased with the spray guy that came out. He did call to tell us he was running about 5 minutes behind but it ended up being more like 20 minutes."
"Great customer service. We were extremely pleased with the thoroughness and how informative the spray technician was."
"Imperial Pest has been great. Come at scheduled time, techs are very nice and professional. We have had no issues since using them."
Imperial Pest Prevention is rated 4.98 based on 573 reviews