Incredible connection Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible connection

Tell us how Incredible connection made you happy
I placed an order 24 July 2020.
Today is the 7 August 2020 and i still don't know when i can expect delivery of my product,the call centre has been helpful,online chat is also not helpful..
Service Appalling
Bought a product online...2 weeks ago and i'm still waiting for the tracking no and the online chat doesn't help and they call centre is pathetic...POOR POOR.i wouldn't recommend incredible connection
I have been trying to settle my account no body in the store is able to assist, the settlement amount provided by a store is more than my owed balance what type fraudulent rubbish is this, I want to speak to a manager but the number provided 010 211 1120 I tried communication through all channels, my account number 19440083.
O/no: 300324358 - 2
I placed my order at the end of June 2020.
Today is 26th July & I have still not had delivery of the Phillip's Headphone which was to be delivered from Gateway.
O/no: 300324358 - 2
I placed my order at the end of June 2020.

Today is 26th July & I have still not had:-

** delivery of the Phillip's Headphone which was to be delivered from Gateway.
When I called again last week I was told it was already with the couriers & would be delivered the following day.
Nothing has arrived.
How can it take 1 month for an order to be delivered?
HOW DO I GET THIS RESOLVED?

Appalling service.
Service rating ZERO.
They refused to give me my refund after ordering a product online in March, they have been ignoring all of my emails, their calls go straight to voicemail, their online chat portals do not help, now they r not working!!! I want my refund!!! Or else we going to Court!!!
Bought a phone from incredible connection and after 7 months the screen stopped working and I took back to the store. They booked it in for repairs which took more than a month when I got the phone I realised that the screen is still not working. They booked it in for repairs again! Apparently when something isn't fixed properly it needs to be taken back for repairs at least three times before you get a new one. I am extremely dissatisfied with their service and will never purchase anything from them ever gain!!!
Good day On the Tuesday the 2nd of June I phoned you branch to find out if they have a Samsung 49 inch Smart tv available they said yes. On my arrival I ask the sales man he said yes I will go fetched it in the store room . He returned with no tv and say the manager says it is reserved for a white customer as he white customer just phoned and paid a deposit over the phone . Since when??? Then he says I can go and buy a tv some where else, Or I can travel to Mall of Africa that is your manager😡 Mall of Africa has 2 Tv , on my arrival at mall of Africa they do have 2 tv 1 are on display the other one connected to a X Box 😡😡😡 Time Petrol and still no Tv if you call that service then I don’t know . I logged a complain with customer care on the 2nd of June still no feedback or mail or Phone call , now that is pathetic now I can’t blame your staff or Branch managers because it filters from the top down

Still waiting on feedback 😡😡😡

Today is the 23rd of June still waiting a reply after I complained 😡😡😡😡
This is the worst customer service ever experienced...
I ordered something online and it was defective...
They said they'll collect and the courier came but they had no information whatsoever..
I called in to get them to give the courier information...

Two weeks from that ...
My emails are not replied calls not taken ...

Rather than me choosing a better service..
I am definitely reporting them to consumer services ...

I payed a full amount and they cant even return their defective items ...

Horrible service
I drove to two branches ( Cresta and clearwater) to buy a Xiaomi tv box. Clearwater did not answer its phone and despite the website stating you had stock, you didn't when I got there. Salesperson could not care less. Same with Cresta branch. Seriously bad service. Buying elsewhere from now on.
No one answers your customer care phone. 5 days in a row. each time holding for 15 odd minutes. no one returns calls after many emails. no delivery and your online tracking does not work. very poor customer support and bad service
wow, Incredible Connection is not getting thumbs up from me to order online EVER again. Dont answer phones, when they do they cant help. The chat you wait up to an hour for some Jack to tell you nothing. And please, do not attempt the email, that will never ever get a response.
So, i still dont have my delivery, shocking and frankly exhausting!
Incredible, you will NOT get a cent out of me again, takealot the way to go.
I bought a "Need for Speed" Ps4 game on the 31st March 2020 and still today I have received my order and they have used a wrong address.
the worst online service, wish I choose takealot over u
I purchased an item on the 21st from the essentials list and iPad pro 11 inch and I have the screen shot showing it is still advertised at the price. I have received no feedback. This is absolutely terrible service. I will be taking it up with the tribunal council if I do not get my item. What is the point of advertising and promising a delivery date and not keeping to it. Seems like they just want our money in their accounts.
Absolute disgusting service from incredible connection. They promise to deliver essential items in 2-7 days but it's been over 2 weeks with no response after sending countless emails. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
After ordering a laptop on-line two weeks before lockdown i have still not received it (first attempt at delivery was hijacked) despite more than 20 calls to IC and their courier. After having raised a complaint i received no feedback and hewn i called a month later was told they would ask head office to resolve. No option if you don't hear from headoffice but to call back the useless call centre. Its like Groundhog day!!!!! Shocking service will never ever use them again or recommend them to anyone.
Good day,
I have decided to express my utter disgust and disappointment with Incredible Connection here on Facebook since Incredible Connection didn’t give us a chance to state our side of the story.
As I am sure some of you have recently received an e-mail from Incredible Connection that the item(s) you ordered before the lockdown commenced could not be delivered / supplied because the item was erroneously added to the website with the wrong price. Now I understand that this can happen, but when such an error is discovered the customer should be notified immediately not almost two weeks later.
My boyfriend and I ordered an ASUS Dual GTX 1660 SOC graphics card on 23 March 2020 that was listed on their website for R 1 919.00 (incl. VAT) with limited stock available a few minutes before the lockdown was even announced. After hearing that our country will go into a nationwide lockdown, we accepted that the item would not be delivered until the lockdown has lifted.
Yesterday, 8 April 2020 at 15:31 PM, we received the following email:
“Good day Valued Customer
Hope this mail finds you well.
We confirm that Incredible Connection is a brand wholly owned by the JD Group, a subsidiary of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd, and that this response is addressed to you on behalf of Incredible Connection.
Please note that all our terms and conditions at the JD Group are subject to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and in no way override or circumvent any rights a customer may have in terms thereof.
An error occurred on the Incredible Connection website, which resulted in a product Asus Graphic Cards Black being sold to yourself at the incorrect pricing – Unfortunately this was a clear and blatant error on our website and we will not be able to honour the product at the discounted price paid.
Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the obvious disappointment this error may have caused you – Although we have processes in place to prevent these mistakes from happening and catching these errors before going to print, on occasion mistakes do happen and we apologise for this impacting on you.
Any monies paid over to Incredible Connection for this transaction, will be reversed back to the card that made the payment and refunded in full. If you have made payment via EFT , please respond to this mail with your Order number and banking details.
We regret this error and would once again like to apologise for the disappointment this may have caused you.
Please accept a R150 voucher that will be loaded onto your profile.
Should you however not be satisfied with our answer in this regard, you may contact the Consumer Goods and Services Ombudsman (CGSO) on 0860 000 272 or www.cgso.org.za, who will investigate the matter and advise accordingly.”
Outraged, we responded the next day via an e-mail that stated our dissatisfaction and that we do not want a refund and we do not accept the voucher. We want the item we ordered and paid for at the listed / advertised amount with reference to Section 30 of the Consumer Protection Act. On Hello Peter we saw various posts that contained the same frustrations that we have experienced for various products. I should also say that in our response e-mail we stated that we will contact the Ombudsman and post to Hello Peter and Facebook.
I do not know if they have read our e-mail or not but a few hours after we sent our response, we received an e-mail from Incredible Connection that stated the following:
“As per your request, we cancelled and refunded you. Your money should reflect in your bank account within 5 – 10 working days.”
We did not request for a refund and we did not use the voucher and we never will because this is unacceptable. I also want to mention that this didn’t just happen to a few other strangers as well, but to a few friends of ours who also ordered the same item we did, and they too received the same e-mail. They have already lodged complaints with the Ombudsman and ours is soon to follow.
I will never shop at Incredible Connection again nor recommend anyone to do business with them.
TERRIBLE SERVICE..!! Extenely unprofessional, avoid if possible.
Incredible connection is rated 1.55 based on 29 reviews