Indesit Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Indesit
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Indesit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Their dishwasher broke down after just over a years use, they charge £120.00 for a so called engineer to come and say it was not faulty at sale and "mend" it. Their attitude is arrogant and unhelpful, I would say do not buy one their cheaply made unreliable appliances (hotpoint, whirlpool,indesit)"
Are you Indesit? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Indesit receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I rarely spend my time on internet reviews, I tend to give second and even 3rd chances to companies/people, however this time is so bad I need to write about my experience. Bougth an INDESIT washer dryer from CURRYS online. 2 months old washer dryer , dryer it's faulty, it never worker. Engeneers booked 5 times in 3 weeks and never showed up. They just found excuses for not coming and check my washing machine, they do not want to work, they lazy and unhelpful. People at the phone/live chat unsympathetic. Hopefully tomorrow the 6th time will be the lucky one. Very bad customer service. PS Only because CURRYS is not helpful in taking back the washing machine, I would prefer to get an LG as I used to have, good machine and good customer service."
"Washing machine broke down after 15 months. Company wanted £120 up front before they would send out an engineer. 5 years parts cover but would only guarantee any NEW parts fitted for 3 months. Call centre just hung up on me when I refused to pay up front. No customer service at all with rude and uncaring staff. Avoid this brand, as it appears their products are not up to the job they are designed for!"
Indesit is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews