Indus Travels Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Indus Travels Inc.
Read Indus Travels Inc. Reviews
Our first time traveling with you. We will see you again in October.
Indus Travels was helpful in setting up the trip. We went to Egypt. The only thing that Indus could have helped more was helping us understand the extent of tipping. We didn't take with us enough small bills. Consequently, we had to go to ATM's and incur excessive charges and unfavorable exchange rates. In all, however, we did have an enjoyable trip.
Overall the trip was wonderful. The hotel in Kruger was not up to the standard I would expect for the cost of the trip and at best a two star as the other hotels were between 4 and 5 star. Also, I requested two beds when I booked the trip and sent reminders about this and at three of the hotels twin beds were not what we received which meant we had to change rooms. When you are tired and want to relax in your room having to wait around for a room with twin beds to be found and set up is exhausting and upsetting. Also, when I emailed my Indus rep, Ravi, about this issue after my first experience I received an email saying "twin beds were based on availability". Not an acceptable response. However, the tour guide in Johanasburg did ensure the remainder of hotels in South Africa had two beds. But once again, no thanks to the Indus rep.
All was fine except we did not know which dock our ship would be at. When Indus was contacted no one replied for over a week. Not good service.
Indus Travels Inc. is rated 4.7 based on 70 reviews