Indus Travels Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Indus Travels Inc.
Read Indus Travels Inc. Reviews
My husband and I had a great experience with Indus Travels with our tour to South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana for a day trip! It made our honeymoon special. The team is dependable to answer all of your questions and the team while on the trip is also reliable.
I started to travel With Indus 9 years ago to very different places, like SouthEast Asia and South and Central America, and I hope to go on travelling with them for many more years.
My tour was excellent,all the accommodations,transportation and specially the staff and Ramy our Tour Guide were amazing. They even pepared a little anniversary celebration for me and my husband, they went above and beyond.
Best Travelling sites
Everything are well planned by the tout guide
Amazing value! Indus takes the best of a new destination and puts it within your reach. Their guides share the local flavor and insight you don't get on solo trips. Great for first-time and novice travelers. The itinerary and pace were great. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to go to their dream destination but it seems too difficult or too expensive. You can go! :)
Besides your Hotel collections in Paris and Amsterdam, the tour was fantastic.
This tour has been wisely thought out. A few months earlier I started looking for national parks in Kenya and Tanzania. I decided to take Discover East Africa because it had all the parts that interested me. The only thing I regret is not being able to visit the Serengeti and Lake Victoria
I had a wonderful time on my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. I originally booked this trip before the COVID-19 Pandemic. Throughout all the stress and uncertainty of the pandemic, Indus was a pillar of support. Without an issue, they helped to postpone my trip twice with no extra charge to me due to the closing of the Vietnamese and Cambodian borders. Then, when the time came that the trip could finally happen they communicated professionally and efficiently with me. I am the type of person who, even in normal, non-pandemic times, needs to have everything planned out to a "t". I like to have every single detail accounted for well in advance. As such, with all the extra requirements for travel documents and such that come with traveling in the world as it is today, I was a nervous wreck planning this trip and I messaged my tour coordinator (Ravi) many, many times. Sometimes I wondered if I came off as a very annoying customer for poor Ravi, but during the entire process Ravi was a true professional who gave me all the information and help I required and I truly commend and appreciate his unwavering patience and professionalism. Upon arriving in Vietnam and Cambodia my mother and I felt instantly safe in the hands of our guides. Our tour involved multiple domestic flights across Vietnam and on every leg of the journey our drivers and guides kept us safe and clearly told us what to do and where to go. We had access to clean, American-style bathrooms, clean and delicious restaurants, and were brought to quality establishments to buy souveniers. In addition, all of our guides were extremely knowledgable when touring us through the actual sites and attractions of the tour. It seemed like each day of our tour was an adventure. Every day my mother and I would talk to each other and say "If today alone was the whole trip it'd still be worth it". But then, we'd realize...it's not just today, but several of these amazing days linked together. All of our incredible experiences linking together into one cohesive trip, made this vacation seem almost too incredible to be real. Doing taichi at sunrise in the middle of Ha Long Bay. Seeing the incredibly beautiful pagodas of Hoi-Ann. Trekking through the jungle to see Angor Watt and Angor Tom. These are once-in-a-lifetime experiences I will never forget and Indus Travel helped make them happen. I couldn't be more grateful.
I received fantastic personalized service from Indus Travels, and would not hesitate to recommend them for any of your travel needs. They are both friendly and responsive, very willing to help you ensure your trip is a trip of a lifetime!!
Our experience truely exceeded our expectations. The attentiveness and knowledge of our guides was stellar. They wentcabove and beyond to make our experience the best and trouble free.
Enjoyed my trip, tour guy(Rui)was very knowledgeable and gave us enough times for thing we need to do. Bus driver excellent.
Everything turned out exactly as described by Indus Travels. Unforgettable Ireland was exactly that. A great company to deal with especially when having to move dates twice due to the pandemic. Would not hesitate to use Indus again!
My mom and I had an amazing experience on our tour of Ecuador with Indus. Our local guide was amazing--very knowledgeable and flexible with us so it made it feel like a personalized experience.
I like the variety of destinations, tour packages, & tour styles. I found the staff to be helpful. I will definitely travel with Indus again.
Superior hotel choices including a free upgrade due to problems at a booked hotel; outstanding breakfast buffets; great bus driver/tour guide who was well-informed and pleasant.
This is not the first or the last trip my wife, and I have taken with Indus Travel. As usual, the performance of the Indus team far exceeds the expectation. And these words are coming from the heart. And not just flowery language to feel and make good. In the past, Indus Travel earned permanent respect: The most respect they have earned is that we knew one country inside out, and it is one of the most challenging places in the world. Even with our languages/knowing the geography, mindset, security, and other endless difficulties of Murphy's law. Yes, Indus Travels made the whole trip flawless. This earned the Indus Travel permanent respect. Because we know it was a small achievement in such a difficult place. On the last trip to Greece: In the present trip, it will stay in our memory forever, Mykonos, Santorini, Athens, and related historical and cultural places. The trips are very well organized with a good balance of something for every interest and taste. Our upcoming trip is to Portugal: And we are looking to book several in the next year, hopefully, the year after, and hopefully the year after. Once again, we have written this review from the heart and have no hesitation in recommending Indus Travels to anyone. Sam and Sue Arora.
We enjoyed our trip to Bali land Singapore. Our transfers to and from the airports we’re exceptional, from the moment they met us they were very friendly and kind. The hotels are good, people are very friendly, accommodating and helpful. Beautiful Bali was very relaxing and inexpensive and Singapore very busy and expensive. Visiting Singapore was only 3 days, I would have preferred 4-5 days stay and less stay days at Bali. It would have been nice
This was an amazing trip thank you jhonatan for helping us book this trip and staying in contact with us the whole time. I will be book again with jhonatan for our future trip. Great trip great package and great price. Hotels were very nice flight was great as well can complain about anything
It was a wonderful experience and I know I never would have seen all that I did if it were not for your tour guide and driver. We were the only Americans and met many wonderful Europeans.
Indus Travels Inc. is rated 4.7 based on 70 reviews