Indus Travels Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Indus Travels Inc.
Read Indus Travels Inc. Reviews
Very professional and awesome team to work!
The hassles we went through with Indus Travel, rebooking the trip three times (having to argue to get the same price), and on the fourth attempt to book when they wouldn't give us the trip at the same price we paid, we opted for a voucher instead. About two weeks later the trip goes on sale, so we decided to book using our vouchers, but were charged an additional $10 each to then use the vouchers. A small amount I know, but it's the principle here (they had our full payment for the trip for nearly two years at this point). The communication about our flight changes was poor (I always heard directly from Air Canada first, then had to wait for Indus to tell us our options), and I must have dealt with five different agents over the course of the rebookings, most of whom had some issues with their English. Two of the people in our group of four actually had a $70 credit each after using our vouchers, and Indus even refused to let them use that credit to pay for an add-on to the trip (which was originally part of the package we booked in September 2019) for the four of us. The answer was 'no - voucher values are non-transferable.' So Indus will pocket that money, because neither of these travellers will ever consider travelling with Indus again. The other travel companies I had to deal with because of cancellations due to the pandemic were far more flexible, either refunding our money in full, or offering us vouchers that could be used however we wanted, and transferred to other people if we were unable to go. Dealing with Indus involved a huge amount of wasted time on my part. The trip in Ireland itself was fabulous, but that was totally due to the tour company there, which I would recommend in a heartbeat. However, Indus will not allow me to mention that tour company's name. I am not inclined to ever use Indus Travels again. Plenty of other tour companies out there who offer good prices on organized tours.
I travel, well, probably more than most people. I've used Indus a number of times and have been very satisfied with their "deals" as they appear on my email every week. When I've decided to ask for extras (like arranging for a day before or time after a published vacation offer, or if I wish to upgrade) they have always been helpful in either arranging/modifying my requests, or supplying contact information to allow me to modify my vacation package. I hope that this review helps...
Indus Travels was helpful in setting up the trip. We went to Egypt. The only thing that Indus could have helped more was helping us understand the extent of tipping. We didn't take with us enough small bills. Consequently, we had to go to ATM's and incur excessive charges and unfavorable exchange rates. In all, however, we did have an enjoyable trip.
The Jewel of South Africa travel was outstanding. Indus travel helped us make this trip very memorable. Indus travel team was extremely cooperative to help us in every step of this trip, superb Hotels, dinner party and show, knowledgeable guides and safe drivers, important wild life seeing. Everybody in the customer service and Indus Travel's contractors were courteous and showed strong interpersonal skill. Simply they were there when we needed. Worth to experience this wonderful trip organized by Indus Travels. All the best to members of Indus Travels.
Overall the trip was wonderful. The hotel in Kruger was not up to the standard I would expect for the cost of the trip and at best a two star as the other hotels were between 4 and 5 star. Also, I requested two beds when I booked the trip and sent reminders about this and at three of the hotels twin beds were not what we received which meant we had to change rooms. When you are tired and want to relax in your room having to wait around for a room with twin beds to be found and set up is exhausting and upsetting. Also, when I emailed my Indus rep, Ravi, about this issue after my first experience I received an email saying "twin beds were based on availability". Not an acceptable response. However, the tour guide in Johanasburg did ensure the remainder of hotels in South Africa had two beds. But once again, no thanks to the Indus rep.
This was my first trip through Indus Travel and I had a remarkable travel experience! It certainly did not disappoint! Tour itinerary was excellent! Although the entire flight was intense due to the unrelenting flight schedule, it didn't really matter because the trip made up for it. It was indeed priceless!
The Mystical Egypt package with INDUS Travel was amazing. Before my boyfriend and I left for Egypt we were in communication with a representative Ravy who helped to update us on the current visa and COVID protocols. He also kindly updated our flight to reduce a 10 hour layover. From there the trip continued to impress! Our liaison in Cairo, Remon, met us with a warm greeting. We waited for other travelers to arrive, but Rey made it such a comfortable wait. On the way to the hotel Rey gave us a full rundown of how we could optimize our trip and familiarized us with certain customs of Egypt. With him, the hotel check in and check out was seamless. When we got to Luxor our guide Ramy really took the trip to another level! He was professional, knowledgeable, and passionate, which added such a personal touch to the experience. He promised an unforgettable experience, and he delivered. He was able to teach us the Egyptian culture with an interactive twist. Anytime we socialized with locals or needed help with a purchase Ramy was always ready to intervene and provide the best outcome. The ship’s crew, on the Nile River, were intuitive and extremely helpful. They clearly wanted their guess to feel special and welcomed. When we returned to Cario, Rey welcomed us back with a warm and sincere greeting. From there we met Omar who was young and ambitious. He helped us check in, go through our tour of the pyramids, old Cairo and the museum, then check out. Having him there was great because if there was any hiccup he was quick to resolve it without complaint. Our guide, also named Omar, filled us in on information during the Cario portion and further enlightened us on Egypt’s past. By the end of the trip the group we connected with felt like an extended family. The guides provided a lot of assistance and played a big part in us warming up to each other and forming a bond. If Egypt is on your bucket list INDUS Travel will make it worth while! I plan to use them any time the opportunity presents itself.
Great experience in Costa Rica. Beautiful weather, amazing sunsets, and delicious food. There is SO much to do and see. Zip Lining is a must as well as visiting the beaches in Manuel Antonio. I highly recommend this trip for anyone who like the outdoors and adventures.
We were very happy with the tour guide and the hotels. Our only area of complaint were the airfare arrangements where we had a 9 1/2 hour layover at Heathrow on the way over. There were a least two BA flights from London to LIsbon that day and it was a shame to lose a whole day of holidays in the airport. Also, there was no baggage allowance for checked luggage and it ended up costing us $360 in additional expense that I had not planned for. The airline acknowledged that it is exceedingly rare to book this kind of arrangement.
I had a wonderful time on my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. I originally booked this trip before the COVID-19 Pandemic. Throughout all the stress and uncertainty of the pandemic, Indus was a pillar of support. Without an issue, they helped to postpone my trip twice with no extra charge to me due to the closing of the Vietnamese and Cambodian borders. Then, when the time came that the trip could finally happen they communicated professionally and efficiently with me. I am the type of person who, even in normal, non-pandemic times, needs to have everything planned out to a "t". I like to have every single detail accounted for well in advance. As such, with all the extra requirements for travel documents and such that come with traveling in the world as it is today, I was a nervous wreck planning this trip and I messaged my tour coordinator (Ravi) many, many times. Sometimes I wondered if I came off as a very annoying customer for poor Ravi, but during the entire process Ravi was a true professional who gave me all the information and help I required and I truly commend and appreciate his unwavering patience and professionalism. Upon arriving in Vietnam and Cambodia my mother and I felt instantly safe in the hands of our guides. Our tour involved multiple domestic flights across Vietnam and on every leg of the journey our drivers and guides kept us safe and clearly told us what to do and where to go. We had access to clean, American-style bathrooms, clean and delicious restaurants, and were brought to quality establishments to buy souveniers. In addition, all of our guides were extremely knowledgable when touring us through the actual sites and attractions of the tour. It seemed like each day of our tour was an adventure. Every day my mother and I would talk to each other and say "If today alone was the whole trip it'd still be worth it". But then, we'd realize...it's not just today, but several of these amazing days linked together. All of our incredible experiences linking together into one cohesive trip, made this vacation seem almost too incredible to be real. Doing taichi at sunrise in the middle of Ha Long Bay. Seeing the incredibly beautiful pagodas of Hoi-Ann. Trekking through the jungle to see Angor Watt and Angor Tom. These are once-in-a-lifetime experiences I will never forget and Indus Travel helped make them happen. I couldn't be more grateful.
This was our 3rd Indus trip but our first to Europe. Everything was very well organized, the guides excellent, and the hotels were all well situated and quite lovely. The only issue the tour was very fast-paced but we also wanted to cover as much as possible. I would highly recommend Italian Treasures and great value for money trip.
It’s exciting trip. Our guide Wikka was very knowledgeable and guided us to see the Northern lights which was a unique experience. Looking forward to our next trip in May to Greece.
This was our 6th tour with Indus Travels, and we had an amazing trip as always. The hotels were excellent; the transportation was always on time and the drivers were friendly and courteous consistently. We did not have a tour guide but did not even find the need for one. Look forward to many more trips with Indus.
This was my first time using Indus and I found them to be easy to deal with and responsive to my questions and concerns
We had a fabulous holiday in Egypt. The Indus staff in Egypt were amazing and we were able to enjoy most of the tours planned. Unfortunately due to windy conditions they cancelled our Hot Air Balloon ride. The guides, drivers, and staff meeting us at the apirports were spot on and made our holiday easy and amazing.
Second time using Indus on 2 amazing trips (Bali/Singapore and Egypt/Jordan). Ravi and Rachel are great reps for Indus. Always professional, courteous, and always willing to help. I never felt unsafe in any of these regions. Tour guides have always been great and the accommodations have been too rate. Look forward to my next adventure with Indus travel.
Indus Travels is a professional travel and tour company that finds the best travel deals with a complete package to meet most finnicky traveler. Their team comprises some of the best qualified and experienced experts in world travel who diligently personalizes a journey that delivers ease and comfort for us tourists. The Booking app is very simple to use and with the payment options, a breeze. Indus travel Agents are very easy to chat with and does their best to meet all expectations. I, personally, enjoy travel with my family and friends with Indus's itineraries. Just being honestly comfortable! Many of repeaters on my travel plans!
The trip and excursions were good. The information prior to departure was a bit confusion for example I was told not to bring a bathing suit because there was no pool and it wasn’t like a normal cruise BUT many brought a suit and enjoyed the pool.. I would have enjoyed it too if I had the proper attire. Speaking of attire we brought clothing for cooler nights but the evening were still warm - so we overpacked.
All was fine except we did not know which dock our ship would be at. When Indus was contacted no one replied for over a week. Not good service.
Indus Travels Inc. is rated 4.7 based on 69 reviews