Indus Travels Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Indus Travels Inc.
Read Indus Travels Inc. Reviews
I had a wonderful time on my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. I originally booked this trip before the COVID-19 Pandemic. Throughout all the stress and uncertainty of the pandemic, Indus was a pillar of support. Without an issue, they helped to postpone my trip twice with no extra charge to me due to the closing of the Vietnamese and Cambodian borders. Then, when the time came that the trip could finally happen they communicated professionally and efficiently with me. I am the type of person who, even in normal, non-pandemic times, needs to have everything planned out to a "t". I like to have every single detail accounted for well in advance. As such, with all the extra requirements for travel documents and such that come with traveling in the world as it is today, I was a nervous wreck planning this trip and I messaged my tour coordinator (Ravi) many, many times. Sometimes I wondered if I came off as a very annoying customer for poor Ravi, but during the entire process Ravi was a true professional who gave me all the information and help I required and I truly commend and appreciate his unwavering patience and professionalism. Upon arriving in Vietnam and Cambodia my mother and I felt instantly safe in the hands of our guides. Our tour involved multiple domestic flights across Vietnam and on every leg of the journey our drivers and guides kept us safe and clearly told us what to do and where to go. We had access to clean, American-style bathrooms, clean and delicious restaurants, and were brought to quality establishments to buy souveniers. In addition, all of our guides were extremely knowledgable when touring us through the actual sites and attractions of the tour. It seemed like each day of our tour was an adventure. Every day my mother and I would talk to each other and say "If today alone was the whole trip it'd still be worth it". But then, we'd realize...it's not just today, but several of these amazing days linked together. All of our incredible experiences linking together into one cohesive trip, made this vacation seem almost too incredible to be real. Doing taichi at sunrise in the middle of Ha Long Bay. Seeing the incredibly beautiful pagodas of Hoi-Ann. Trekking through the jungle to see Angor Watt and Angor Tom. These are once-in-a-lifetime experiences I will never forget and Indus Travel helped make them happen. I couldn't be more grateful.
I received fantastic personalized service from Indus Travels, and would not hesitate to recommend them for any of your travel needs. They are both friendly and responsive, very willing to help you ensure your trip is a trip of a lifetime!!
Our experience truely exceeded our expectations. The attentiveness and knowledge of our guides was stellar. They wentcabove and beyond to make our experience the best and trouble free.
Enjoyed my trip, tour guy(Rui)was very knowledgeable and gave us enough times for thing we need to do. Bus driver excellent.
Our first time traveling with you. We will see you again in October.
Everything turned out exactly as described by Indus Travels. Unforgettable Ireland was exactly that. A great company to deal with especially when having to move dates twice due to the pandemic. Would not hesitate to use Indus again!
My mom and I had an amazing experience on our tour of Ecuador with Indus. Our local guide was amazing--very knowledgeable and flexible with us so it made it feel like a personalized experience.
Indus Contracting with local providers caused occasional problems, but we still enjoyed our trip.
I like the variety of destinations, tour packages, & tour styles. I found the staff to be helpful. I will definitely travel with Indus again.
Superior hotel choices including a free upgrade due to problems at a booked hotel; outstanding breakfast buffets; great bus driver/tour guide who was well-informed and pleasant.
This is not the first or the last trip my wife, and I have taken with Indus Travel. As usual, the performance of the Indus team far exceeds the expectation. And these words are coming from the heart. And not just flowery language to feel and make good. In the past, Indus Travel earned permanent respect: The most respect they have earned is that we knew one country inside out, and it is one of the most challenging places in the world. Even with our languages/knowing the geography, mindset, security, and other endless difficulties of Murphy's law. Yes, Indus Travels made the whole trip flawless. This earned the Indus Travel permanent respect. Because we know it was a small achievement in such a difficult place. On the last trip to Greece: In the present trip, it will stay in our memory forever, Mykonos, Santorini, Athens, and related historical and cultural places. The trips are very well organized with a good balance of something for every interest and taste. Our upcoming trip is to Portugal: And we are looking to book several in the next year, hopefully, the year after, and hopefully the year after. Once again, we have written this review from the heart and have no hesitation in recommending Indus Travels to anyone. Sam and Sue Arora.
We enjoyed our trip to Bali land Singapore. Our transfers to and from the airports we’re exceptional, from the moment they met us they were very friendly and kind. The hotels are good, people are very friendly, accommodating and helpful. Beautiful Bali was very relaxing and inexpensive and Singapore very busy and expensive. Visiting Singapore was only 3 days, I would have preferred 4-5 days stay and less stay days at Bali. It would have been nice
The hassles we went through with Indus Travel, rebooking the trip three times (having to argue to get the same price), and on the fourth attempt to book when they wouldn't give us the trip at the same price we paid, we opted for a voucher instead. About two weeks later the trip goes on sale, so we decided to book using our vouchers, but were charged an additional $10 each to then use the vouchers. A small amount I know, but it's the principle here (they had our full payment for the trip for nearly two years at this point). The communication about our flight changes was poor (I always heard directly from Air Canada first, then had to wait for Indus to tell us our options), and I must have dealt with five different agents over the course of the rebookings, most of whom had some issues with their English. Two of the people in our group of four actually had a $70 credit each after using our vouchers, and Indus even refused to let them use that credit to pay for an add-on to the trip (which was originally part of the package we booked in September 2019) for the four of us. The answer was 'no - voucher values are non-transferable.' So Indus will pocket that money, because neither of these travellers will ever consider travelling with Indus again. The other travel companies I had to deal with because of cancellations due to the pandemic were far more flexible, either refunding our money in full, or offering us vouchers that could be used however we wanted, and transferred to other people if we were unable to go. Dealing with Indus involved a huge amount of wasted time on my part. The trip in Ireland itself was fabulous, but that was totally due to the tour company there, which I would recommend in a heartbeat. However, Indus will not allow me to mention that tour company's name. I am not inclined to ever use Indus Travels again. Plenty of other tour companies out there who offer good prices on organized tours.
This was an amazing trip thank you jhonatan for helping us book this trip and staying in contact with us the whole time. I will be book again with jhonatan for our future trip. Great trip great package and great price. Hotels were very nice flight was great as well can complain about anything
It was a wonderful experience and I know I never would have seen all that I did if it were not for your tour guide and driver. We were the only Americans and met many wonderful Europeans.
The trip to Fiji was amazing! Everything was seamless! The two tours that came with our package were wonderful! The hotel , the Warwick was beautiful and well maintained. We had a perfect location with an ocean view!!! I will definitely use Indus for my next trip!!
I would rate the trip itself with five stars. But the managing of the trip by the local Peruvian tour companies was haphazard and often unhelpful. The English of some guides was far less than adequate. They did not know what we were doing or when. We never knew on one day what to expect on the next, which was disconcerting, especially when it concerned required COVID-19 tests. But we saw all the expected sites and had great drivers and fine Peruvian food.
So easy to work with Indus, as you are working with a real person as you make your arrangements. Custom requests are not a problem, so you have the exact trip you want to have.
When I originally called, Rachel was very polite and helpful. When I decided to book the Italian Treasures tour, she answered all my questions and was available for more via email. It was my first European trip and the rules with C-19 did not make things easier. Everything was planned wonderfully and when the touring company messed up in the beginning, Tordes got to work and kept at it until it was correct. Great company with great people, will use again, there is a world to see.
Great trip, great guides, can't complain about any aspect of the entire time. I have completed rhe review previously.
Indus Travels Inc. is rated 4.7 based on 57 reviews