Indus Travels Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Indus Travels Inc.
Read Indus Travels Inc. Reviews
Julie Garrett
The trip and excursions were good. The information prior to departure was a bit confusion for example I was told not to bring a bathing suit because there was no pool and it wasn’t like a normal cruise BUT many brought a suit and enjoyed the pool.. I would have enjoyed it too if I had the proper attire. Speaking of attire we brought clothing for cooler nights but the evening were still warm - so we overpacked.
We were very happy with the tour guide and the hotels. Our only area of complaint were the airfare arrangements where we had a 9 1/2 hour layover at Heathrow on the way over. There were a least two BA flights from London to LIsbon that day and it was a shame to lose a whole day of holidays in the airport. Also, there was no baggage allowance for checked luggage and it ended up costing us $360 in additional expense that I had not planned for. The airline acknowledged that it is exceedingly rare to book this kind of arrangement.
Everything Indus promised was delivered. I especially liked the guide in Egypt went with us into the airport to ensure we get through the first steps.
Thanks to Rachel patience with us and covid postponements we finally made it to Portugal. The hotels were very nice the breakfasts were fine. We had a private driver- guide all thru our trip. He was knowledgeable and he took us where we wanted to go and visit.he arranged for us to get the covid test required to reenyry the usa. Thanks again indus for a lovely vacation. Mitzi Loveland
It was an incredible experience__I recommend you use Indus Travels for future trips__we only travel with Indus
Please note: My name is Shalimar Yveta Anderson-Horsley. I enjoyed the vacation I booked for 2 friends and me. I was a little frustrated trying to navigate the booking engine, but your staff worked with me to complete everything. Very satisfied with your customer service....Thank you for a great experience.
All was fine except we did not know which dock our ship would be at. When Indus was contacted no one replied for over a week. Not good service.
Indus Travel was superb! Well organized, Indus kept us updated on pertinent, important information. We loved the itinerary, starting on the relaxing, 4-night Nile cruise on a classy riverboat that was well-staffed (55 staff members for 18 tour members), then returning to Cairo to see the Pyramids and Sphinx; it was a nice build-up.
Egypt tour was amazing. The guide went far and beyond of what was expected. All accommodations were excellent. Once again Indus you have put together a great tour!
Just want to let you know we are back from our trip to Italy. I wanted to thank Indus Travels for everything they arranged because the trip was beyond fantastic. It exceeded all our expectations. All our hotels were fabulous. The weather was perfect and every tour guide was so informative and fun to be with. All their recommendations for restaurants were top notch. The upgrade on the trains were much appreciated. We all tested negative to head home to the states but we truly hated to leave. Our bucket list trip with friends was one we will never forget. Thank you very much Scott
Very professional and awesome team to work!
Indus Travels Inc. is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews