InstockLabels.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend InstockLabels.com
Read InstockLabels.com Reviews
Quality product and fast delivery!
We love the labels that we order and helps us with oir business and less items get tampered with. We appreciate it. Thank you.
Not a vet, but perfect for what I needed! θΔ
Fast shipping and great quality product! Highly recommended!
Just exactly what I was looking for to put on my gift bags thank you
When I reached out to customer support to update my billing address, my shipping address was changed instead, and my package was mailed to the wrong location and subsequently stolen. While I appreciate the efforts to correct the issue at no cost to me, I would not trust this provider again in the future.
Website is easy to navigate. Ordering was very easy. Great prices and great labels.
Was easy to order and the product came exactly as I wanted. Would for sure re-order!
Had the product that I couldn’t find anywhere else and shipping was very quick. Will ship here again for sure!
Can't review the product, our house burned Christmas night and I never got to use the label
Smiley face stickers sure do cheer people up. They are versatile, like putting several in a row, side by side, as a choir, or sports team, or ethnic group you want honor, etc......... "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength." "Jesus Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already mailed off my gifts for this year. I bought the gift tag labels for next year.
Great Services from day 1!
Excellent. Will be re-ordering as soon as needed. Thank you
Excellent labels and service. We use these labels to color-code warehouse inventory.
Have not received Items. Tracking link is broken.
Very Happy with my labels.
Great service, placed my order and received it within a few days.
Excellent transaction the gentleman was very polite and helpful. Love the labels perfect for my store and I will be reordering very soon!!
They are very quick! Also, great customer service: picked up the phone right away and were able to help me out with a fast turnaround right before Thanksgiving weekend.
InstockLabels.com is rated 4.6 based on 347 reviews