AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC
Read AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews
Am regularly using insurance market.ae The service was very good and excellent.
Thanks Mohamed!
I just renewed my family insurance using Insurance market.ae and it was my best experience. the services was good and the complete process done within a short span of time. Mr Richmond Tayag was very proactive in getting my service streamlined. Thank you once again
Thanks Manoj!
In a period of two (2) months I was advised by Mr Aasim Jetha for renewing two insurances for our both cars. He assisted agile, persisting hence on a pleasant way. Again for many year in ow we ere insured via InsuranceMarket and service is great.
Thanks Cees!
A fantastic organization! Great customer support,special thanks to Mr jahangir Haque and Mr Mohammad shaikh for being so helpful.
Thanks Muhammad!
Was very very good in guiding me about the motor insurance ..Diana was quick and efficient in providing all details and even went ahead in helping me to sort out my old insurance issue . Would recommend them for their awesome work ..Kudos n cheers ..
Thanks Narendra!
Fast, customer focused service
Thank you!
Great service from my sales adviser Lowbert. Have used them for many years - always helpful and prompt responding to questions - good range of options offered. No hesitation in recommending them
Thanks Ballber!
Recently my vehicle went for total loss due to the sudden rains in Dubai. As I had taken the insurance from insurance market I called them and they were very prompt in helping me with my claim. Thank you Ankita Palkar for all the help rendered for.
Thanks Anil!
Miss Sadia. Is always helpful. Thanks
Thank you!
I contacted insurancemarket.ae by phone. I recently relocated to Dubai, and I need insurance for myself. Insurance assistant Fathima Muhammed was very friendly, and she provided me all necessary information. I am very satisfied with her cooperation and I can strongly recommend her assistance to others.
Thanks Miroslav!
Thanks Christy for your continuous support.. also congrats for 5 years for our relationship with you and afia.. Thanks once again
Thank you!
I took health insurance for my daughters and they helped me. Giving me lots of options to choose from. They also gave suggestions. Thanks to Benson and Evelyn and the rest of Insurance market Team.
Thanks Wilson!
Ankita from Insurance market.ae was really very well informed in dealing with my claim to repair my Toyota Fortuner. Her service was prompt and she responded to all my concerns in a timely manner. Thank you very much for excellent customer service. My car is fixed and I am a very happy customer. Well done!!
Thanks Francois!
I am so pleased with how Mr. Allan Letemas assisted me in getting my mom's health insurance. He is very patient in explaining the details and the things needed to be done. I will definitely be recommending insurancemarket.ae to my friend because of my experience.
Thanks Eden!
I received an email and messages from Lemuel Lastimado weeks prior to my due date and since we are out of the country i contacted him 2 days before my car renewal due date and i had a smooth transaction with him without issues. Thank you for you help Lemuel keep it up 👍🏻
Thanks Roselyn!
Thumbs up to Mohammed Zaib for his quality service and quick response.
Very good service.
Thank you!
My husband and I are very happy with the service they had provided. From giving us a lot of options and answering all our questions to getting the right insurance for us in just couple of days. Special thanks to Fathima for the assistance.
Thank you!
I Had a great experience with Gilbert and Gloria. They Are kind, profesional, fast, and they helped me so much. They were big support,patient. Highly recommed! Nevena
Thanks Nevena!
I would like to thank Mr. Sahul for his great service, patience and continuous follow up. It was a great experience!
AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC is rated 4.3 based on 2,398 reviews