Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Has been helpful to navigate into the different options and answered my questions to understand better before deciding what the right benefits would be for me and my husband. Thanks to Christine the lady who has been dealing with us.
Christine did a good job keeping us informed.
Quick and easy process of completing my health insurance application.
Satisfactory experience
Patient and helpful.
Pleasant to deal with
Christine was very easy to work with. She followed up with gente reminders and handle herself in a very professional manner
I found that Sourabh was very knowledgeable, efficient, and polite, as well as sympathetic to the situation in which I found myself. I felt mildly rushed, which might have been a problem if I had not needed new insurance immediately, but am satisfied with how well things were explained.
direct, crisp and easy way to get insurance
After comparing Health Care insurance plans on the internet and requesting a couple of quotes, Gautam Khosla was the only agent who phoned us back. He was knowledgeable about the various options available and chose a Greenshield Zone 3 coverage which he thought was most beneficial for us. We took a day to review and compare the choices, coming to a similar conclusion. When Gautam called back the next day, we clarified some concerns and confirmed our application for coverage.
I liked that Sourabh was willing to explain the policies and answer all the questions I had.
Gautam the agent that helped was very helpful and very patient while I was looking for help. He ultimately was the reason I choose your company. Thank you for the help and guidance.
Eric Clementi at Maulife was superb; very attentive and helpful with my many questions!

Ibiene
It was very helpful got information I needed. Eric was the person who helped me .
the gentleman i spoke with on the phone was very professional
Good and clear explanation , thank you.
Quick easy and friendly service . Thank you for providing and assisting me.
Very quick and to the point. A good experience
I did appreciate the help that George Solomonov has given me.
Gautam, was very knowledgeable and was able to get quick answers to help answer all of the questions I had. He made suggestions to help me in my finial decisions. Thank you for your time.
My CSR, Eric, was responsive to my calls and helped me determine which possibilities were best suited to me.
Insurdinary is rated 4.89 based on 548 reviews