Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Chris was prompt with his response and attentive to my needs. Very helpful.
Very polite Mannish was patient and compared plans with me. Two thumbs up thank you
Christine was helpful and very nice on the phone
Information given was detailed and thorough
Insurdinary was very helpful with my life insurance inquiry. Very good accuracy and well- managed process. Great job!
Christine A has provided a good service. She was knowledgeable , polite and very patient. She has offered different options of plans until we found the best one for my son.
I definitely recommend her.
Thanks for your outstanding service,

Jacqueline Mlaki
Thank you for being there when I needed help. I am still a little confused as regards drug plan as when I was on betahistine for my dizziness I still had to pay some money but now I am off that so savings can be made.
Very helpful
I was very pleased with Chris’s assistance and knowledge for the right coverage that best suited my needs. He answered my questions in a way I was able to understand.
Has been helpful to navigate into the different options and answered my questions to understand better before deciding what the right benefits would be for me and my husband. Thanks to Christine the lady who has been dealing with us.
Christine did a good job keeping us informed.
Quick and easy process of completing my health insurance application.
Satisfactory experience
Patient and helpful.
Pleasant to deal with
Christine was very easy to work with. She followed up with gente reminders and handle herself in a very professional manner
I found that Sourabh was very knowledgeable, efficient, and polite, as well as sympathetic to the situation in which I found myself. I felt mildly rushed, which might have been a problem if I had not needed new insurance immediately, but am satisfied with how well things were explained.
direct, crisp and easy way to get insurance
After comparing Health Care insurance plans on the internet and requesting a couple of quotes, Gautam Khosla was the only agent who phoned us back. He was knowledgeable about the various options available and chose a Greenshield Zone 3 coverage which he thought was most beneficial for us. We took a day to review and compare the choices, coming to a similar conclusion. When Gautam called back the next day, we clarified some concerns and confirmed our application for coverage.
I liked that Sourabh was willing to explain the policies and answer all the questions I had.
Gautam the agent that helped was very helpful and very patient while I was looking for help. He ultimately was the reason I choose your company. Thank you for the help and guidance.
Insurdinary is rated 4.89 based on 691 reviews