Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
We had a great experience,everything was explained very well and it was all clear to us,very pleasant phone conversation.
I am very pleased with the couple's health policy purchased a day ago. Ms.Prell Wilkinson the Health and Travel Insurance advisor was helpful and friendly, she was very professional and sounded knowledgeable in this field. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my family and friends.
Erick was great and very helpful, we explained me very well the all insurance plan and kind.
I was helped by Phillip Stewart who was extremely patient and receptive towards my situation and needs. Phillip provided a bunch of options over the spread of multiple calls we had to ensure my requirements were met in the best way and answered all my questions. Would definitely recommend Phillip!
Jessica at extension 103 was very helpful and a joy to work with. I choose Alliance for the lower price and service.
Very easy to understand and quick and efficient! Eric was great and patient as well! He made it really easy
A wonderful Green Sheild Representative phoned me and help me choose a plan that was best for us and our budget and we were approved with half an hour. Well done Prell!
Thank you Jessica for your time and the information. I think you with your help I have made a good choice.
Prell was amazing. Very patient and assured me to find the right plan. And if it’s not the right plan, she will assist me to find the right one
Eric was very knowledgeable about the coverage I needed, pleasure to work with
Julia was awesome & very helpful by helping me pick a plan that I could afford & that would suit my needs.
Very helpful and courteous
Customer Service Representative, Julia P. Was very professional and knowledgeable. She returned phone calls and e-nails promptly and had our travel insurance policy delivered promptly. I would have no hesitation dealing with your company especially if all your customer service representatives were as cordial and efficient as Julia
Good customer service and very helpful
Very helpful and called me back on the date I asked her to. Efficient.
This company provides outstanding customer service. I have had the opportunity to talk to a few of their agents. All of them are knowledgeable about the products they offer with attention to detail.
Dornaz was profesional and patient in answering all my inquiries. She helped me understand my benefits with Insurdinary and make sure I could get a plan that cover my specific needs.
Very willing to work with me and my times as well as very friendly. The insurance advisor I had, Dornaz was very friendly and super easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone thinking about starting an insurance plan :)
I’m thankful to the health insurance Advisor, Dornaz, at Insurdinary. She is very professional and answered all my questions about different health and dental plans in Canada. She went above and beyond with helping me in making the decision on the Health Insurance plan that suits my needs.
Insurdinary is rated 4.91 based on 1,059 reviews