Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
The agent assisting me, Prell Wilkinson. Is very knowledgeable and helpful, making the process easy to understand with all the options available..
Dealing with Emile was a very pleasant experience. Knowledgable, courteous, professional, and efficient. Thank-you!!!
We are satisfy
Dornaz Is great, made the transaction super easy
Easy, fast process and customer service rep was friendly and efficient.
fast and reliable
Hi Michael and Rhiza! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you kindly!
Eric was great
Thank you very much for the good service provided by Micheal Breen @ Insurdinary. I received a call from Micheal after checking out a plan online. Very nice guy, knowledgeable and is there for clients, has a good way of explaining what one plan covers and what not. I really enjoyed having him as an advisor for my health insurance needs. Regards
Emil was very thorough and precise with our communication. Real pleasure to do business with him!
Following my online inquiry for Trip Cancellation and Interruption insurance, Michael Breen of Insurdinary called me to discuss my needs. Michael had great knowledge of the product and was very professional and efficient, providing the quote very quickly. He answered all of my questions, including staying on the line while I reviewed the documents he emailed to me. Excellent job, I will definately use Insurdinary again. Thank you Michael for your excellent customer service!
Hi Janet and thank you kindly for taking the time out of your day to leave us, and of course Michael, a 5-star review! We are thrilled that you found him to be so professional and efficient (we agree with you!), and that he was able to provide you with a plan to suit your travel needs. We also appreciate your intent to return in the future. We look forward to working with you again. Thanks again Janet and most importantly - BON VOYAGE!!!
Very speedy and price was right
Thank you Trina for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We hope to work with you again in the future.
Christine did a great job and was very intentive
Thank you Jatinder for taking the time out of your day to leave us, and of course Christine, a 5-star review.
Sorry for the mistake. It was a joy to deal with Micheal. Best prices. I am a member of CAA and it was nearly 3 times price. Some places didn't even send a cost or asked too many questions; Micheal said "unrelated; too many questions". It is only my 2nd trip. Micheal had great patience and was great with me also being slow due to being physically challenged. Very happy.
Thank you Linda for taking the time to revise this review. Mistakes happen, we completely understand. We are thrilled you are happy with your plan. Have a safe and wonderful vacation.
Very helpful and answered all my questions.
Jessica was helpful and patient as she guided me through the process. Was a pleasure having her serve me.
I would like to thank Eric to provide each and every detail about the police and he was very helpful
Michael did a great job with providing me with the options and plans that would best suite my financial and health needs. The process was very efficient and easy with his help.
I believe I was talking to Christine over the phone and she did an above and beyond. She gave me options and recommended what plan she thinks is best for me. Even over the phone she puts a smile on you. Highly recommend her.
The application was easy and quick. Michael Breen was professional and thorough. Would recommend Insurdinary.
Prell Wilkinson helped me find travel insurance. It was quick, easy and very professional. Thank you Prell for your help.
Insurdinary is rated 4.9 based on 1,571 reviews