Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Insurdinary was a great help ,, and so helpful in setting up a life ins for myself ,, to leave for my three children and grand children . The guy that help me was so patient and kind . Tks again so much for everything
I purchased health benefits through Tristan Anderson today. He is very knowledgeable with the benefits that would fit my needs. Tristan is very efficient and answered all my questions. He was prompt in emailing me with the outline of my benefits. I am very pleased that he helped me place my coverages.

Jennifer Wilson
I was very pleased with Chris’s assistance and knowledge for the right coverage that best suited my needs. He answered my questions in a way I was able to understand.
Professional
Christine was absolutely amazing, very helpful and clear in what she was saying. Her knowledge was impeccable and a very happy agent .... you have a great employee there
Jayann Carnell
I am impressed beyond words with the impeccable customer service I received from Tristan. I was overwhelmed with all of the options, confused about which direction to go in and between the consistent follow up, patience, thorough information and kindness I was offered it made my decision simple. I spoke to several other companies, and no one else made such an effort to be so personable. It shines through pretty clearly when someone cares more about the person and their needs than making a sale! Thank you Tristan, and to Insurdinary for being a great company, with even greater people and options!
Seems to cover similar basic health care expenses at a much lower cost than my previous health plan.
Christine was very helpful in explaining my new health plan for myself and wife and was patient, without trying to push me, until I was ready to register for my new plan. As well, she was polite, courteous and friendly to talk to. I was impressed with her professionalism.
Christine is a very pleasant lady to deal with we called you for help
and we are very happy with your service
using insurdinary was a great expereince. Very knowledgable and friendly staff who made sure i understood every aspect of my insurance policy and gave me every option available so I could make the best decision for my situation. Would highly reccomend them!
Very good service. Very helpful
Christine explain me everything , she is doing good job.
I was very sceptical about life Insurance companies, until I spoke with a representative of Insurdinary. Insurdinary explained to me the different types of life insurance and cost best suited for my age and needs.
Thank you Insurdinary.
Very good customer service
Insurdinary.
George help me a lot every thing
Good and prompt service from Tristan. Very happy overall! :)
He was very pleasant, punctual and answered all my questions. Thank you.
Customer service was perfect I appreciate how I was delt with. Thanks again.
Christine helped me today, very nice person, she knows her job and she explained everything step by step, really appreciated her help. I am already a client of Green shield but retiring soon.
Really good service! She answer all the question I have and was really understanding with my busy mom schedule! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
Very good agent