Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
The whole application process was quick and efficient.
Very happy with Teresa and her professionalism
Chris Magafas was the most helpful rep I've ever encountered. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. I'm so happy with my new OmniPlan policy and very happy to have Chris a phone call away if I have more questions or concerns. Chris I give you 5 stars for your great customer service.
Carmen Desilets
Theresa was very professional. Answer all my questions with great insight and knowledge.
Chris helped me get my insurance. He was very helpful in assisting me choose the right dental coverage. He was very professional and knowledgeable. The set up was very easy and overall I'm very happy and satisfied. I would totally recommend this to my family/friends if they needed a plan.
Hi it was great working with you Christina thank you very much for everything you have done for me it is a good company and thanks Goerge for helping me out as well you guys have a great day
Chris was very helpful and very knowledgeable of the products available from the company. He assisted me in getting insured for my first dental and health plan. Many thanks to him and green shield.
Qick simple process processed by a experienced professional that was very kind and helpful who helped expedite the process! Thank you
The insurdinay did an excellent job, he was thorough and extremely friendly, we are very pleased in dealing with him
Eric was helpful
Chris was very professional and made sure I was aware of the facts behind my purchase so that I could make an informed decision. Very appreciative of his advice.
Dealing with George was extremely easy he explained everything that I could understand it very pleasant person I thoroughly enjoyed dealing with George I'm very happy that he was the broker that called me
Tristan did a great job helping me find the right plan.
Very good
Received amazing help and support from Eric. Patient and offered the best advice for my situation. Would definitely recommend!
I am very pleased with Gregs performance. He was very patient and explained everything that I needed to know and understand. Thanks Greg.
Excellent service.
Tristan Anderson helped me to choose the best insurance plan and cleared all my doubts with complete patience before the final payment step.
Thank you Tristan.
Mark is a very pleasant young man and he really did a great job . WVery patient and helpful
Not pushy and information, had my best interests
He was very helpful told me what was included in my personal package
Insurdinary is rated 4.90 based on 701 reviews