Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Insurdinary 5 star review on 23rd January 2023
Insurdinary 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Christine M
Insurdinary 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Mohammad A
I bought travel insurance through Michael Breen at Insurdinary/ Alliance. Michael was polite, super helpful and very personable. He answered all my questions and I would definitely recommend him and hope to be able to deal with him next time I need travel insurance.
Very nice gentleman and was very clear in explanation of details
Eric was helpful in explaining all the steps i would need to take
very helpful thank you
Very good by Eric and Sandra
Excellent service! Process was very easy, and all questions were answered pr professionally with clear details.
Michael Breen is who helped me. He was Great!
Thanks to EMIL DANIEL I found the suitable insurance plan fit my needs . Helpful person highly recommended!
Good advise . Answer all my question
Thank you for the excellent service by the health and travel insurance advisor agent Michael Breen
Great at explaining and answering questions with patience.
Everything is wrong! We have no control over our personal files and information. All those that work with me and have this plan have had nothing but issues. Having to pay full costs, then wait 3 to 5 weeks for reimbursement. No possibility to add banking information or address. I also can't submit a claim! They even have the wrong DOB. Like come on!
Very good service
Very nice and I will see for future
In a position of not knowing what to do, that one move to reach out to Insurdinary has resulted in perfect time, and less stress, especially with people that provide everything that made the result, work. Special Thanks to Prell, for following up, explaining, and looking further to make sure, I received the right package.
Michael Breen was the agent I worked with on this policy. Michael was very helpful, informative, professional yet friendly and easy to work with.
n/a
Christine was my operator. She was professional and friendly. She was quite lovely and we had a good laugh. It was a nice change.
I searched for a quote for medical travel insurance online and received a call from Michael Breen at Insurdinary within a day. Michael was very helpful at getting me the coverage I needed at a good price.
Purchased Travel Medical Insurance and Inturruption insurance from alliance income ( Insurdinary), with rep Michael Breen. Completely satisfied with the company especially with Michael
Insurdinary is rated 4.9 based on 1,830 reviews