Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Insurdinary 5 star review on 23rd January 2023
Insurdinary 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Christine M
Insurdinary 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Mohammad A
Tres bon service. Merci beaucoup.
Eric was very helpful and helped me find the best Insurance Plan for my daily needs. Thank you Eric - you were polite and very eager to help. Thanks for your service.
Agent was excellent with this business transaction.
It could not have been better experience than dealing with Ms Dornaz who was so patient, helpful and knowledgeable in offering and help me decide the plan of insurance. Hope, will get same level of help with professionalism in future, also Thanks Dornaz. Warm Rgrds
Dornaz Samiei was excellent. She reached out to me in a very timely manner. She was very helpful and answered my questions. I would and did recommend her to my friend. Thanks.
Very good service thanks
Michael, my agent really knows his stuff and was easily able to match my needs with a plan. Highly recommended! With both my wife and I being Seniors and having some past and present health issues it can become very complex trying to figure out what exactly we required. Michael was able to top up our current policy with a plan from Insurdinary and at a reasonable cost as well. Thank you Michael!
Christine was a complete professional, polite, informative and engaging. She took the time to listen to what I was looking for and then provided the options available.
Darnoz was very helpful and explained things in a clearly understandable way, and offered different options for consideration.
very excellent customer service
Excellent service very helpful and I'm very Satisfied had the pleasure of speaking and get help from Dornaz she was really helpful and made it a quick and easy process.
Dornaz was very friendly and professional. Hope I don’t have to use this insurance,but if I do and I get good results from the company. I will have Dornaz as my agent for sure.
Spoke to a gentleman named Michael Breen he was great in getting .e travel insurance as well as easy to talk to and knowledgeable
Prell was extremely helpful and accommodating. I appreciated her assistance and courtesy very much. Thank you. Colin
Michael Breen has been excellent at customer service he contacted me and answered all my questions overall a very very good representative for travel medical insurance thank you
Very friendly Christine answered all my questions
Eric was very helpful today January 16. He was patient and clearly explained the details of the travel insurance policy to us. Thank you Eric.
Very knowledgeable and polite. Pleasure to deal with.
Good service. Thankyou
Emil was very courteous and helpful. I would certainly book with him again. Thank you so much.
Insurdinary is rated 4.9 based on 1,836 reviews