Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
I think the amounts for cpp you report are wrong.Im getting just over 1600 a month on supplementary old age benefits,plus my puny cpp add on of 84 $. Also for June of 2022,I'm seeing 2 different dates on the page schedule, the 28 and 29th. I get some gains about a week earlier for about 80$. Where did u get your info cuz if some seniors are only getting about 700 @ month they better apply for the supplementary old age benefits! This should bring you up to just over 1700$ a month! Ive met a senior out here in bc only getting about 809@ month,so I told him to apply for the supplementary old age benefits. Note: it's not automatically given to you ;you must apply for them,and if the crown says you qualify,you'll get the difference on your cpp, as a top up! Good luck!
I made an appt with rocket doctor which the appt was scheduled for today at 12:30pm alberta time. I was sent an access code with a link for the appt. I was told but the nurse who takes your call that I could sign. In 30 mins prior to the appt. I clicked on the link at 12:15 pm entered the code … it stress I was unable to ..: I kept trying to no avail .. I have emailed the email address that I emailed information that was requested, I also phoned the 1-800 # … once again to no avail there is no one available..: why claim you provide a service when you clearly don’t … … Just received a text saying that the doctor tried to do the appointment earlier than the appointment time scheduled but no text no email no phone call saying he was trying to get a hold of me no they put in the chart that I was a no-show … it’s the patients who suffer … why does a person study to be a doctor it’s clearly not to care about helping people
I had my medical documents sent to someone else. My privacy was shared. I got told that this doesn't happen often. So basically it has happened more than once. They also aren't very sympathetic to Anxiety issues. I would not trust this company.I am looking into a lawyer.
Sandie Logan is just interested in selling the policy. Before selling the policy she will say that the policy covers everything. But once it comes to processing the claim she will simply say cannot help with the claim. Not recommended at all to buy the policy from Allianceincome or Sandie.
Julia was very accommodating and explained the policies along with double checking information I had asked for regarding covid I will deal with her on an on going basis Great service Changing my decision as she sold us incorrect policies and now ghosts us.
I change my review. Gautam assured me my first payment would come out on the first when I specifically asked him if that's when the first payment would come out, which was untrue. The payment came out yesterday and my bank account is now in overdraft for the first time in my life and I can't pay the rest of my bills or buy groceries for the rest of the month. I'm completely screwed right now because of this.
Insurdinary is rated 4.9 based on 1,571 reviews