Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Patient and helpful.
Pleasant to deal with
Very happy with service George provided. Very friendly, informative and professional.
Insuerinary easy, fast and customer service person was GREAT! A very nice person.
Christine was very helpful and available to chat with me multiple times this week.

Thank you for the great service!

Danielle
Christine is excellent. All of your staff should be like her
Multiple options from different insurance companies were provided as well as explanations of what was included in each plan. Agent asked many questions so that the plan was tailored to my family's needs without needing to pay for options that were not needed. listened to all concerns and was very happy and warm in all conversations
Christine did a good job! Keep it up!🎉 Thank you for helping me.
Very helpful & informative
Eric was very helpful, and very friendly.
Thanks Tristan informative and painless!
I am really satisfied with the help of your employee; CHRISTINE AUGUSTUS. She helped me a lot and did well and soon. It was unbelievable for me. Less than one day everything was done
Chistine was very helpful and answered all my questions. I appreciated her clam and friendly demeanor and would like to interact employees like her in the future. :)
Chris Magafas went above and beyond , with a lot of patience to find me the best coverage for my medical benefits and finding the right plan. Will definitely recommend his services to friends and family. I am satisfied with the plan that I chose. Thank you Chris for all your hard work and most of all, your patience!
Sourabh was polite and courteous and he answered my questions with patience. He was knowledgeable and showed great concern for meeting our needs. He is a great asset to your company.

Additionally, we are thrilled with the coverage our plans cover.

Thank Sourabh. Have a great day!

Marion Noon
Eric Clemente was very helpful and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.Eric gave me all the comparisons I Required.
Quick prompt service
Gautam was very very knowledgeable and helpful!!!
My agent, Eric was most helpful in explaining insurance form and coverage.
Christine was very easy to work with. She followed up with gente reminders and handle herself in a very professional manner
Rep was very nice.