Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Dornaz was very helpful.
Dornaz was a great help and answered all of our questions. She ensured that we had a plan at Insurdinary that met our needs.
YOUR agent Christine was very civil & she is a people person &I appreciated her help to find a comfortable package to suit my budge Continue with your people civility Thanks
Dornaz Samiei was the most cheerful, pleasant, clear as day advocate for my health and insurance needs. Went above and beyond to make sure I was set up with the best plan to suit my needs. She was very personable, funny, and answered all my questions. Would recommend her to a friend, and actually, i've already recommended her to a colleague!
all info is good and clear
I am very happy with the service I received, she answer my questions and returned my e-mails quickly.
This was the best experience. The health and travel advisor, Julia, is very knowledgeable and was very helpful. It was so much easier to make a decision about the insurance with the brokerage rather than speaking to each health insurance company separately. I highly recommend this company.
We had a great experience,everything was explained very well and it was all clear to us,very pleasant phone conversation.
I am very pleased with the couple's health policy purchased a day ago. Ms.Prell Wilkinson the Health and Travel Insurance advisor was helpful and friendly, she was very professional and sounded knowledgeable in this field. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my family and friends.
Erick was great and very helpful, we explained me very well the all insurance plan and kind.
I was helped by Phillip Stewart who was extremely patient and receptive towards my situation and needs. Phillip provided a bunch of options over the spread of multiple calls we had to ensure my requirements were met in the best way and answered all my questions. Would definitely recommend Phillip!
Jessica at extension 103 was very helpful and a joy to work with. I choose Alliance for the lower price and service.
Very easy to understand and quick and efficient! Eric was great and patient as well! He made it really easy
A wonderful Green Sheild Representative phoned me and help me choose a plan that was best for us and our budget and we were approved with half an hour. Well done Prell!
Thank you Jessica for your time and the information. I think you with your help I have made a good choice.
Information provided was good.
Prell was amazing. Very patient and assured me to find the right plan. And if it’s not the right plan, she will assist me to find the right one
Eric was very knowledgeable about the coverage I needed, pleasure to work with
Julia was awesome & very helpful by helping me pick a plan that I could afford & that would suit my needs.
The communication with the agent Julia MOSCUZZA were very pleasant she explained all concerned questions with an understanding language I will continue to deal with her not only on this policy but on other if the need will and when it will come In regard to insurdinary no comments yet I will be waiting for the paperwork analyze it and then a comment can be made Keep up the good work
Insurdinary is rated 4.91 based on 1,066 reviews