Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
The quoting and purchasing of my travel coverage was fast and easy. Didnt have to wait for hours on the line, and Michael the broker was very pleasant. Now off on vacation I go!!
Usha @Insurdinary was quite knowledgeable and professional. She answered all my questions and gave me great advice. Thanks for your help and friendliness Usha.
Usha from Insurdinary was great help in getting me some insurance
Jessica was great, very patient.
Found the service very quick
Emil was very helpful
Theresa was very helpful and has helped me find the policy that best suits me. It was very easy to apply and I feel much better knowing that I have my health coverage. Thank you very much.
Eric was very helpful
Kristen was great
Very knowledgeable and curtous
Good afternoon, I would like to say that Christine was very calm and helpful with my application. She took her time to explain in details every steps. I do not often give five stars but I take exception in this case. Thank you Christine and take care. Monique Duval
Theresa was very pleasant with getting us our medical and travel insurance .
My experience with Insurdinary - Alliance Travel Ins. was extremely pleasant. Mike Breene was easy to speak to and his assistance greatly appreciated. After completing several online quotes and being denied, it was refreshing to have the ability to request someone offer to call me for additional info. Virtually all questionaires do not all for our individual input, in our case .. requesting travel insurance for a road trip. Thank you Mike for your kind attention.
I was in need of a health and dental plan my rep Dornaz of Insurdinary was so friendly and helpful. She really worked to find a plan that would work best for me and was cost effective.
Emil Daniels was very helpful and made this process very easy. Thank you!
This is for Usha at Insurdinary and Alliance Income Services. Excellent service. Usha was knowledgeable and very friendly over the phone. I enjoyed talking with her.Recommend her to all Insurance seekers.
Jessica was very helpful ,prompt , informative . She was very helpful to get what we beeded
very helpful and got information done quickly
Very happy with getting quote from Prell. Very professional, polite and friendly.
Christine was very kind, professional and helpful.
Insurdinary is rated 4.89 based on 1,434 reviews