Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Our representative was Eric, very well versed in the product index, the inflection in his voice showed a calmness and above all he listened .
Tristian hope I’m spelling his name correctly but he was very helpful during my search for health insurance he was able to give me two different options to choose from.
Tristan was a good guy made things clear and helped me out
He was polite and friendly. Spoke clearly and made sure I understood everything
Christine Augustus was very helpful knowledgeable in answering my inquiry .pleasant to talk to and I can highly
recommrnd her
I am in need of health insurance and sent a request to Insurdinary.ca
Gautam Khosla contacted me to know my requirement. I am really happy with the way Gautam handled my case. First thing, he took time to understand my need and came back with few options. He made extra effort to get the best rate of the insurance which would cater my need. And, the best part is unlike other folks in the past, he didn't push me to buy the insurance.
5 star (*****) to Gautam
very educated, great at giving information on the product and very polite.
Christine was so helpful, had time to figure out what I needed.
It was pretty good, fast and efficient
Chris from Insurdinary was excellent. I had spoken to many other companies and they told me that the policy that I required did not exist. Chris was able to get that policy immediately. He was super efficient and setting everything up was quick and easy! Highly recommend.
I was assisted by Eric Clementi who was excellent and explained the policy really well. Thank you Eric
iNSURDINARY DID A GREAT JOB. GEORGE WAS VERY GOOD
Very patient and answers all the doubts in time.
Tristan was a great help with my benefits packages inquiries. He is a great advisor and very well informed
Chris Magafas was a great help! Knew exactly what I was looking for. Very pleasant
Christine Augustus, was extremely helpful in filling my application and completing the onboarding process. I found her very empathetic, clear and understanding.
The service I received from George was courteous prompt and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend working with George and the Insurdinary team.

Kirsty King
Tristin was great! He explained everything and got me signed up with the perfect insurance program!
I was fortunate to have Christine to get our health and dental coverage transacted. She was most helpful, efficient and polite.
Insurdinary was helpful and prompt to my request. Much appreciated
Insurdinary is rated 4.90 based on 608 reviews