Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Eric was a great help by answering all my questions and being very efficient!
Posted 1 hour ago
I'm hoping this is what been advised
He was brilliant
I want to sincerely thank Ms. Christine Augustus for her valuable advice and helping us in making a decision.
She listened to us patiently and solved our queries.
I would like to compliment the broker I worked with. Christine was extremely patient and able to answer the questions I posed with empathy. Something I honestly felt lacking with other brokers from other companies I contacted. She was also non condescending and that is to be noted as a good quality. I felt comfortable working with her. Her product knowledge was exemplary.
The representative was very polite and gave me all the information I needed.
Christine was very helpful
Really helpful
I was very satisfied and impressed by the quality services I have received from Mr. Sourabh. He was very patience, attentive, professional, and clear. He discussed with me at length different type of health insurance plans that suits each one of my family members.

Thanks to his professional and friendly approach, I decided to enroll myself and my wife on the spot without hesitation or declination. I take this opportunity to express my gratitude and appreciation to Mr. Sourabh for his help and sincere service.

Kind regards,
Dr. Jusri Devries
Christine was super help full and helped make a good choice
Chris from the Vaughn office was very helpful in finding me an appropriate plan and explaining the benefits in an easy manner.

Thank you!
He is really good at products and in single call he gave me all details. Good job
Hi I am happy to share my review with you today. Chris was a pleasure to deal with for my enrollment with Manulife. He was very thorough and was able to answer all my questions. I was told to expect a welcome package & card by mail.
Prior to speaking with Chris for insurance, I shopped around but couldn't find a better package deal or rate with any other company. Thank you.
I spoke with Eric a week ago. He then advised what plan was best for me. I asked if he would call me back in a week, while I made my decision.
Today he called back and he processed my request.
Super nice young man, pleasant to chat with.
CHRIS MAGAFAS
Senior Manager - Alberta/ Ontario
License #
FSCO 17157570
FSRAO 114809

Chris has a friendly way about him and he is very knowledgeable as well..The process was quick and very easy especially during these hard times we are all facing with the COVID..Thank you Chris for making this process simple....Don Lacroix-Ottawa, Ont.
Christine went over and above to find me a plan that was affordable for my spouse and myself. Other companies just stated here is the plan take it or leave it. A great customer Rep.
Christine was very helpful with my insurance needs
Your representative new what he was talking about and explained everything in detail and was very pleasant, friendly and business like. All questions were answered and price was very acceptable
My name is Mahmood Mustafa and I was helped by Gautam Khosla
Health and travel Insurance Specialist, from Alliance. The service and assistance provided by Gautam was exceptional. He is a very helpful specialist and has sound knowledge in his field. He made us very comfortable and not only patiently answered all our questions but provided us with the best solutions. I would like to thank him and wish him and his company the very best for the future!
Sourabh Rathour was very courteous and knowledgeable, all my questions were answered to my satisfaction.
Insurdinary is rated 4.88 based on 241 reviews