Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Sourabh Rathour is the advisor that helped me choose a great plan for me.
Sourabh is absolutely amazing he was always very patient, respectful and just so pleasant to deal with,
BELIEVE ME AFTER THIS SALE THAT HE NEEDS A HUGE PROMOTION AND A HUGE RAISE.
Thanks so much Sourabh

The lady I dealt with was Christine she was extremely polite and efficient it was such a delight to speak with someone who had our best interest in mind .
To whom it may concern: We dealt with "George" when seeking to set up a personal medical plan. He was vey helpful and easy to discuss things with. He was very willing to discuss items we were concerned about and pleasant to deal with. He made the process easy and enjoyable. Thank You.
Christine was an excellent person to work with she was professional and knew the product well kudos to her. I will recommend your product to others thanks
Excellent customer service
Excellent service, prompt, clear and precise with information and friendly.
I have no complaints only good comments to make, I thank you for this very much and the services you provide.
Sourabh Rathour helped me find an insurance company at an affordable cost and went over everything in great detail and clear explanation!
Very helpful and quickly found me the plan that best fit my needs
Great service and professionalism
Answered all questions in great detail and almost immediately after I had asked the question
I liked that Sourabh was willing to explain the policies and answer all the questions I had.
Saurabh Rathour has excellent customer service skills. Helped me pick a plan that works for me. Thanks
I would like to thank Tristan for all his help to make sure we got the best insurance. He answer all my questions there were many on a scale of 1 to 10 Tristan is 10 +
thanks again Tristan
The wonderful lady who I talked with was so helpful, professional and she was able to answer all my questions. Kudo's. I highly recommend
very helpful
Eric Climenti was very helpful in answering my question and explained the policy very well
Gautam the agent that helped was very helpful and very patient while I was looking for help. He ultimately was the reason I choose your company. Thank you for the help and guidance.
My representative, Eric Clementi, knew the options, understood what I was looking for, and was able to deliver a good quote I accepted.
I found Denis Bricov to be very professional and friendly in his approach. He answered my questions promptly and fully. I appreciated his insight into the transfer from work extended health coverage to personal coverage. Regards, Rosalyn Garnett
Eric Clementi at Maulife was superb; very attentive and helpful with my many questions!

Ibiene
George the broker was very efficient and proficient in his guide to signing up. It was very quick and easy.
Insurdinary is rated 4.89 based on 453 reviews