Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Very friendly very informative
Emil called me promptly after I submitted the contact form and was able to get me a plan that suited me the best. Thank Emil!
George Solomonov was very thorough and patient with me with questions and explanations. Although we missed out on the first appointment, he did call back the next day with an explanation. George does speak a little fast and I have mentioned it to him to which he agreed. Otherwise I'm very satisfied with the service.
Very polite and comical.
Great service from Theresa. A pleasure to deal with.
The parson that helped me out with everything she was very helpful and understanding.
Christina was very kind and helpful. I am very happy with the great customer service I received, thank you Christina😊 Sincerely, Joanne Morrisey.
The site was easy to navigate. Christine was thorough and patient while we figured out what coverage was needed.
Great Experience!!
The service I received from the staff was very helpful and excellent.
Excellent customer service, Dornaz is very knowedgable.
Chistine did an amazing job dealing with me. Very professional.
The gentleman who helped me get a quote and buy insurance made the process easy and quick. He was very helpful and knowledgable. Keep up the great work!
Very helpful and insightful. Definitely a pleasure to work with. Got myself and family the best plan for us
Jessica was very helpful in helping me understand the benefits of joining Alliance. I look forward to having benefits again.
Christy an excellent service understood everything what I said to her and she explained to me well.
Thanks Theresa for taking such great care of me and my wife to provide medical insurance for our 5 weeks travel in Europe. We appreciate that we got an affordable insurance from Allianz.
Eric the guy I was dealing with was very professional. Answered all my questions. Things were done in a very good and timely matter.
I signed on to GMS insurance today. I asked Theresa Heuser several questions about the insurance plan and she took the time to answer my questions. Thank you, Theresa, for your professionalism and friendly, personable nature. I appreciate your time and thank you for contacting me about this plan based on my needs.
Pleasant and knowledgeable