Insurdinary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insurdinary
Read Insurdinary Reviews

About Insurdinary:

Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices.

Tell us how Insurdinary made you happy
Insurdinary 5 star review on 23rd January 2023
Insurdinary 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Christine M
Insurdinary 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Mohammad A
Emile Daniels contacted me re travel insurance and was very helpful. Connected my existing policy into an extension saving me. Thank you for your wonderful service.
He was very helpful very curtius would work with him again thank you
It was great service, very friendly. Thank you so much😊
Christine the agent she is friendly, professional and efficient to her job.
Excellent service from Dornaz, she was very patient . She made sure that I understood everything.
Very helpful and courteous!
I had a wonderful experience with Dornaz Samiei, I have been needing coverage for a while but haven’t been able to decide and she made everything really simple and easy to understand. I’ll be recommending her to family and friends.
I spoke to Emil Daniel today and he was a very helpful individual. Emil was very easy to talk to and he knew insurance.
Excellent. Very friendly and caring. Took me only minutes to get set with the right plan. Thank you.
This is my first time working out personal insurance on my own and Emil Daniel made the process quick and easy (and way less scary than I thought it would be!) Great experience so far. Thanks!
Very courteous attentive and friendly Agent(Nicole) Very professional and gave me the info I required. all around Great experience
It was a very good conversation with Emil Daniel re my travel insurance I purchased. He gave me two options to choose from. I choose to go with Togo 65+,the same insurance that I had used before. Emile answered any questions I asked him. Emil is a very friendly everyday Lad. Sincerely. Eva C.
Teresa was excellent to deal with. Quick response to get back to me.
Emil was helpful and patient. I was satisfied with the answers and informations
I recently purchased travel insurance from Emil and I have to say, it was a truly fantastic experience! From start to finish, Emil was professional, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful. He took the time to explain all of my options and helped me find the perfect policy for my needs. I highly recommend Emil as a travel insurance broker. He truly goes above and beyond to ensure that his clients are protected and taken care of. Thank you, Emil, for your outstanding service.
Michael was great to work with. Pleasant, efficient and clear
Emil helped me find the product I needed. Very impressed with the serivice
Thank you Teresa, you are great at your job. You answered all my questions in a very professional manner.
They knew the information very well and had no problem explaining when I had questions about the diffrent insurances provided.
Five stars to dornaz from insurdinary. She helped me a lot to get insurance for my parents. She was able to answer all my questions. Will always call her to get insurance in future for everything 😊
Insurdinary is rated 4.9 based on 1,836 reviews