Investor Crate Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy

"Its absolutely awesome. Ready for my next crate!"
Are you Investor Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"BEST INVESTMENT!!! They are well worth it. I always get my shipping on time I’m always getting Great quality of my precious metals."
"For the money it's great but the experience is priceless it's always nice to get precious metals in hand..."
"Investor Crate is so easy & fits my budget. I'm stacking gold & silver for my grandchildren. Love this veteran owned company."
"Great customer service. Definitely getting my moneys worth. By far the best investment I have made in a long time. Thank you Investor Crate!"
"Veteran owned and got way more than I expected. This is not a novelty subscription crate company. This is well worth it!!"
"Great service got more than i had expected"
"Investor Crate makes it easy to start investing in gold/silver bullion & coins. Their prices are very competitive to other bullion dealers and they're Veteran owned!"
Investor Crate is rated 4.70 based on 53 reviews