Invoice2go Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Invoice2go

How would you rate Invoice2go ?

"They have turned a good app into a disaster Can't start an inv' when you have no phone reception It doubles up orders and inv' App' shuts down when you are about to enter the last thing Entries don't show up straight away You used to be able to see what you were doing. Text is larger and you can't see as much. Inv' just disappear and if you don't remember them there gone! There are so many other issues which I'd summarise by just saying it's crazy hard to use what were you thinking, did they trial it and if they did who with? but to do a cataclysmic downgrade at the end of the financial year beggars belief. App wasn't perfect before but I learnt how to work around the minor problems, and I'd recommend it to every tradie I met, but now it's crazy hard to use, and forget intuitive. I used to like it as it was a bit like filling in a page in an Inv' book and you could see where you had to go next, now it's a jumbled up mess."
Invoice2go is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!