Invoice2go Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Invoice2go

About Invoice2go: Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.

Tell us how Invoice2go made you happy

"Huge price increase. They now want over £30.00 per month. Greedy sods. Will not be renewing. Well pi$$ed off."
"Happily using invoice2go gorva couple of years then suddenly they wanted £100 for the year. By this time you are hooked with all your history. I won’t be renewing its daylight robbery and the layout is too complex not to mention it’s changed about 6 times since I started."
"What I love about this invoicing service is its simplicity and professional invoice templates compared to other services that are highly sophisticated and complex. Some are too basic and lack various functionalities. Invoice2Go falls squarely into that segment. It provides basic invoice bill format and payment capabilities and also gives the user understanding of how the business is running. It doesn’t have a complete accounting system, meaning, you’ll still need a small business accounting app to compliment accounting services. Invoice2Go is an incredible app. Try it out if you have a small or medium business."
"Been using for a long time, but not very easy to use, Massive price hike so won’t be renewing"
"Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! This is a great inspiring article. What I love about this invoicing service is its simplicity and professional invoice templates compared to other services that are highly sophisticated and complex. Some are too basic and lack various functionalities. Invoice2Go falls squarely into that segment. It provides basic invoice bill format and payment capabilities and also gives the user understanding of how the business is running. It doesn’t have a complete accounting system, meaning, you’ll still need a small business accounting app to compliment accounting services. Invoice2Go is an incredible app. Try it out if you have a small or medium business."
"very poor service. price increase for more than 200% every year. zero loyalty to return customers. beware!!!! they close you out of your account until you pay the new greedy price. DO NOT RECOMMEND. GO WITH QUICKBOOKS!!"
"Chris Strode. Shame on you. You had a good business but then you got greedy. Price increases every year, and if you dont comply they keep your data and you can't access it. Total SCAM, Beware."
"Too expensive, also, don't like their new interface. Am using Albert now in the UK, easier to use, and I can send unlimited invoices for free..."
"Slow and frustrating not what I expected new user 😭"
"Loved the old version, new version was forced on me when I had to get a new iPad. It's confusing, cumbersome, slow, not easy on the eye. HATE IT. Classic example of changing something and making it worse. Very annoying for a busy small biz."
"Price rises exponentially every year that you stay, and you have to pay or you will lose access to your invoices."
"I was willing to get a free trial for the app and it appears they asked for my credit card details and billed me for the entire year!!! Be very wary of this misleading special offer. the app is very limited on the accounting requirements even for a very small business. I would not recommend the app. I feel I have lost money which is not good when you start a business"
"The app was great till the 2018 upgrade now I absolutely hate it they totally changed everything and it’s so confusing"
"The system has become painstakingly slow after updating it. We have used the system since 2014, prior to the update it was so much quicker. After I have saved the invoice, I go back into it to send it via email and all everything has gone to zero. I am too worried to uninstall the app and reinstall it as I am afraid I will loose all previous work. looking to move to another company"
"Painstakingly slow after upgrade"
"I agree with most of the reviews on this site - the programme after the update are slow and not user-friendly. They also substantially increased the price - I went from paying $20 p/a, however with the automatic renewal they decided that I need to be on the enterprise plan. I do not need this plan - and think it is way too expensive for what you receive from them. Thank goodness the automatic renewal did not go through. I considered changing the plan option and continue at the entry-level plan. But after spending hours trying to figure out how to change my plan - and trying to contact support - I decided not to renew. It is not worth the wasted time."
"the system is internet based , you lose sales quotes and invoices . be ware and use paper to back it up . all they say is sorry we have updated your ticket ."
"dont use the system a lot now. Before it was able to design a professional invoice .Had people comment on it I was impressed, now I need to redesign the invoice again as the new upgrade is pathetic not much use in complaining as they are the experts in the designing department but they wont be receiving a renewal when it comes time .User frendly it is not. My email is securedsystems@bigpond .com"
"Tedious program on a mobile device. Most invoices are not received by recipient when emailed as security measures blocks or spams them....waste of time with this program. What’s even worse is the support team in anything but and do not respond."
"Was easy to use. Latest update is a backwards step. Reports cannot be printed directly from the app anymore and need to be emailed this can take from seconds to minutes to receive. Still not fixed after 6 months. Why would you complicate a simple process??? Generally harder to navigate, less options (eg scanning barcodes and exporting BAS statements) and reports look like a 4 year old made them now. Have used for 4 years. Looking at my alternative options as they have lost credibility now"
Invoice2go is rated 3.30 based on 542 reviews