Invoice2go Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Invoice2go

About Invoice2go: Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.

How would you rate Invoice2go ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Slow and frustrating not what I expected new user ๐Ÿ˜ญ"
"Loved the old version, new version was forced on me when I had to get a new iPad. It's confusing, cumbersome, slow, not easy on the eye. HATE IT. Classic example of changing something and making it worse. Very annoying for a busy small biz."
"Price rises exponentially every year that you stay, and you have to pay or you will lose access to your invoices."
"I was willing to get a free trial for the app and it appears they asked for my credit card details and billed me for the entire year!!! Be very wary of this misleading special offer. the app is very limited on the accounting requirements even for a very small business. I would not recommend the app. I feel I have lost money which is not good when you start a business"
"The app was great till the 2018 upgrade now I absolutely hate it they totally changed everything and it’s so confusing"
"The system has become painstakingly slow after updating it. We have used the system since 2014, prior to the update it was so much quicker. After I have saved the invoice, I go back into it to send it via email and all everything has gone to zero. I am too worried to uninstall the app and reinstall it as I am afraid I will loose all previous work. looking to move to another company"
"Painstakingly slow after upgrade"
"I agree with most of the reviews on this site - the programme after the update are slow and not user-friendly. They also substantially increased the price - I went from paying $20 p/a, however with the automatic renewal they decided that I need to be on the enterprise plan. I do not need this plan - and think it is way too expensive for what you receive from them. Thank goodness the automatic renewal did not go through. I considered changing the plan option and continue at the entry-level plan. But after spending hours trying to figure out how to change my plan - and trying to contact support - I decided not to renew. It is not worth the wasted time."
"the system is internet based , you lose sales quotes and invoices . be ware and use paper to back it up . all they say is sorry we have updated your ticket ."
"dont use the system a lot now. Before it was able to design a professional invoice .Had people comment on it I was impressed, now I need to redesign the invoice again as the new upgrade is pathetic not much use in complaining as they are the experts in the designing department but they wont be receiving a renewal when it comes time .User frendly it is not. My email is securedsystems@bigpond .com"
"Tedious program on a mobile device. Most invoices are not received by recipient when emailed as security measures blocks or spams them....waste of time with this program. What’s even worse is the support team in anything but and do not respond."
"Was easy to use. Latest update is a backwards step. Reports cannot be printed directly from the app anymore and need to be emailed this can take from seconds to minutes to receive. Still not fixed after 6 months. Why would you complicate a simple process??? Generally harder to navigate, less options (eg scanning barcodes and exporting BAS statements) and reports look like a 4 year old made them now. Have used for 4 years. Looking at my alternative options as they have lost credibility now"
"it wont work,cant send email cant print,just waste my money they wont give money back,i have to call the bank to get my money back"
"Garbage take a screen shot of your problem email it to them & their guru will never get back to you. Unstable platform. Look elsewhere save Time money Frustration & your business!"
"Great App, the only issue is there is no way to import a contact csv file?"
"Invoices keep mysteriously disappearing from system making tracking of accounts and book keeping extremely hard - have reported and sought a fix but no response"
"I used to really like this until they updated. Can't justify 100.00 a year for software that is very difficult to navigate through. I have pro what a shame they ruined it. Will not be renewing"
"The new upgrade is out the ark ๐Ÿ™ˆ takes me forever to do my monthly invoices ... Whoever designed your new program and layout need to be banished to the Outback ... why did you change an easy and practical program ... with today’s technology you’d expect far better ... ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ"
"The original app that I started using 3 years ago was fantastic, easy to use, full of features and was fast. Well not any more.... after the "major update" it has become a useless, slow-as-a-snail piece of s**t! It takes 3 times longer to do anything, some of the more intuitive functions like predicting customer names and accounts as you type seem to have gone, printing reports is no longer there instead you have to export them to email as a excel file (which is not formatted, my accountant laughed at it) DO NOT BUY THIS!"
"This was an excellent app and would have received a 5 star for the old system. FED UP WITH CONSTANT UPGRADES AND LAYOUT CHANGES. NO LONGER USER FRIENDLY AND GOING TO BE MOVING ELSE WHERE NOW. AVOID"
Invoice2go is rated 3.32 based on 534 reviews