Invoice2go Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Invoice2go

About Invoice2go: Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.

Tell us how Invoice2go made you happy

"If I could give it no stars I would 😡😡. I complete rip-off, 7 working days for YOUR money to clear, it leaves the payees bank instantly then stripe hang on to it for a week and a half almost, gaining interest on money that you have earned. DO NOT PAY/USE THIS RIDICULOUS APP, it’s meant to speed things up not slow it down and line someopoxket with your hard earned😡😡"
"Unethical company more interested in making money through aligning their partnerships with banking merchants to then charge their very own paying customers more merchant fees to receive invoice payments. Sneaky implementation of software with these merchant features without authorisation. Awful experience."
"The new price increase is absolutely disgusting and unjustified - you get less product and have to pay more! Limited invoices and clients? How greedy can you get? No respect or loyalty for your returning customers - I have been paying for your app for the last 4 years and now I cant even access and view my old invoices!"
"The ads are the most intrusive ever and im amazed they are not mentioned in the reviews i have read. Currently appearing every 4 to 5 minutes and make using my phone a massive irritation.. unbelievably annoying and unnecessary"
"It ends up being a swizz!! When I first used this app is was cheap.and I bought it outright!!! Work that out..... No doubt about it. It is not cheap anymore. I have a limit on the amount of clients I have. So, some of my clients have not been clients for years. I delete them but you cannot replace them. Should this be the case when you pay year to year? Plus, in the UK they have the worst credit card payment system going. From the dark ages, 7 WORKING DAYS to hit your account. Enjoy that people. When you upgrade they do not refund the money from the previous plan you had. I hate it but out is taking me time to port my clients so have to stick with it till then."
"Massive price hike from £100 per year to £240. Beware this does not comply with new Making VAT digital requirements so worthless. Started using this 15 years ago when I bought it outright but they gradually extort money out of you. Spend a day downloading all my invoices so I can tell them where to go as no access after you stop paying"
"Another unhappy user. Invoice2go works fine & is easy to use. But come on guys starts at $19 year then goes up to $199 per year this is for 1 user who sends out a few invoices per month. Its a RIP off at $199. I had referred 4 friends that use it to....I'm sure they will be on the move to. Xero is only $9 per month for invoicing. You are letting yourself down & will have lots customers move if you do not address this over pricing. Thanks Richard"
"I use to love this app, it is easy and quick to use, with nice templates. However, I went from paying $15 a year to $179! I cannot justify this price anymore, and sadly will need to leave the app. This price increase is an absolute rip off!"
"Huge price increase. They now want over £30.00 per month. Greedy sods. Will not be renewing. Well pi$$ed off."
"Happily using invoice2go gorva couple of years then suddenly they wanted £100 for the year. By this time you are hooked with all your history. I won’t be renewing its daylight robbery and the layout is too complex not to mention it’s changed about 6 times since I started."
"What I love about this invoicing service is its simplicity and professional invoice templates compared to other services that are highly sophisticated and complex. Some are too basic and lack various functionalities. Invoice2Go falls squarely into that segment. It provides basic invoice bill format and payment capabilities and also gives the user understanding of how the business is running. It doesn’t have a complete accounting system, meaning, you’ll still need a small business accounting app to compliment accounting services. Invoice2Go is an incredible app. Try it out if you have a small or medium business."
"Been using for a long time, but not very easy to use, Massive price hike so won’t be renewing"
"Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! This is a great inspiring article. What I love about this invoicing service is its simplicity and professional invoice templates compared to other services that are highly sophisticated and complex. Some are too basic and lack various functionalities. Invoice2Go falls squarely into that segment. It provides basic invoice bill format and payment capabilities and also gives the user understanding of how the business is running. It doesn’t have a complete accounting system, meaning, you’ll still need a small business accounting app to compliment accounting services. Invoice2Go is an incredible app. Try it out if you have a small or medium business."
"very poor service. price increase for more than 200% every year. zero loyalty to return customers. beware!!!! they close you out of your account until you pay the new greedy price. DO NOT RECOMMEND. GO WITH QUICKBOOKS!!"
"Chris Strode. Shame on you. You had a good business but then you got greedy. Price increases every year, and if you dont comply they keep your data and you can't access it. Total SCAM, Beware."
"Too expensive, also, don't like their new interface. Am using Albert now in the UK, easier to use, and I can send unlimited invoices for free..."
"Slow and frustrating not what I expected new user 😭"
"Loved the old version, new version was forced on me when I had to get a new iPad. It's confusing, cumbersome, slow, not easy on the eye. HATE IT. Classic example of changing something and making it worse. Very annoying for a busy small biz."
"Price rises exponentially every year that you stay, and you have to pay or you will lose access to your invoices."
Invoice2go is rated 3.26 based on 552 reviews