Japan Ski Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend Japan Ski Experience
Read Japan Ski Experience Reviews

About Japan Ski Experience:

Japan ski holiday booking specialists

+81 (0)136 55 6077

Sean R
Japan Ski Experience 5 star review on 13th March 2018
Mabel W
Japan Ski Experience 5 star review on 20th February 2018
Were very accommodating and easy to communicate with.
Great booking experience and amazing deals!
From the moment we arrived in Sapporo to the day we got dropped back off in Sapporo everything went smooth as silk. Have generally used another booking company so my first time with Japan Ski Experience will definitely not be my last, very, very happy with our entire trip.
Japan Ski Experience took the worries out of travelling somewhere we had never been. Booking accommodation and answering constant questions was an ease and very instant. Highly recommended. Would use the team again for sure.
Fantastic service and trip!
booking service excellent hotel good great staff
Airport transfers worked like clockwork, we were very happy with the accommodation and my ski and boot rental was great. The link-up with Ski Japan was very good and we were able to arrange transport, dining etc through them.
The customer service and responsiveness to questions and queries was very efficient.
The team at Japan Ski Experience are extremely helpful and reactive to requests, they assisted my family in all matters of arrangements and also our queries during our trip.
Efficient, reliable,
we made so many changes through the process, and JSE is very helpful throughout
From booking to the end of the trip, Japan Ski Experience was extremely helpful, very quick responses. The whole trip was hassle free.
Good communication and online portal
Easy booking / good service / nice house
reliable organization of details, good information about the resort, prompt reply to questions
The staff always responded promptly to emails and answered all our questions. They provided excellent customer service.
It’s the 4th year we booked our trip with you, it’s always well organized and quick responses. Thank you team!
Every thing was arranged and organised when we got to the hotel. Japan Ski Experience went the extra mile to arrange with our hotel to book restaurants. And the customer service during the whole process was great.
Our third consecutive year booking through JSE, once for Hakuba and twice for Niseko. I want to express my appreciation for your professional team of agents, I always received prompt responses and excellent recommendations!
We had few issues and all were resolved quickly. It was one of our best holidays, thx
Japan Ski Experience is rated 4.8 based on 655 reviews