Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

sales@JasFashion.com.au

Unit 9, 4A Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe

Tell us how Jas Fashion made you happy
I ordered several head caps/wraps/turbans from Jas. The range was great, lots to choose from, terrific quality product and comfortable to wear during chemo process. Service was very friendly and it was all delivered in specified time. Thank you Jas!
Great fit and great service
Hey Jas I am happy with my order. I received my order on time. I can trust and rely on your shop - I have received the goods what I ordered. It is very good and less stress for someone like me who had been through with the unexpected diagnosed - breast cancer. The most important thing that I am happy with the goods. Also I am happy that your shop donates $1 to breast cancer for every order - it is good gesture 👍👍👍. Once again thank you.. Regards Mira Hinde
Fantastic customer support and fast shipping. Lots of products to choose from but would’ve liked to see some out of stock sleep caps available to buy.
* Fast service, * a great range of chemo hats to choose from * well priced * affordable postage
Fast shipping, many hat options at affordable price.
Reliable company
The website is user friendly. Lots of good choices.
Easy to use and prompt delivery
I bought a turban with loops and a scarf for my sister and she absolutely loves it. So easy to wear. Great products, helpful service and delivery was fast.
My favourite headgear. Absolutely love this, so comfortable. My hair is growing back very different to what it was & wearing this to control my new wayward locks just feels so natural. Wish I had discovered you 12 months ago
The website is excellent. I like the photos of products shown on real people and also the photos from different angles.
Thank you, Jas Fashion, for your kind and compassionate support of people like me undergoing chemotherapy. I am just starting to lose my hair. I'm sure the hat will fit better once all the hair is gone. Thank you for the prompt delivery and the surprise gift attached. It is most thoughtful of you. I was hoping to order a short full wig (befitting an elderly lady) but unfortunately they are not available. I hope to order more from you when necessary. Thanks again!
Posted promptly ,Thankyou fantastic service.
Great service, great customer care, love my peaked caps, lots of compliments from friends.
Really quick delivery and received a little gift too!
My 14 year old daughter is battling cancer and because of chemo therapies she lost her hair. She loves your product as it is comfy and even she sleep on it.
Thanks Jas , what lovely people you are. I love your products and the way you get them to me so promptly. Regards Lyn Watts
Very happy quick delivery 3 days and emails followed up straight away.. all good and lovely natural materials .
I brought these items as a gift for relative and was very pleased to find I was able to send a personalised card to be enclosed with her gift.
Jas Fashion is rated 4.95 based on 432 reviews